Honda CB Unicorn 150 User Reviews

4.5/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Deepranjan Ghosh
Deepranjan G.. 4.6 8 Dec 2019

I am using this bike for more than 2 years. People who love to ride a stable, smooth and comfortable 150cc bike this is the best choice till date. Seat height is very good for people 5ft5inch to please 6ft. Short heighy people may face difficulties with this bike seat height. My height is 5 ft 8 inch and I feel so comfortable in this bike. Maximum distance I covered in a single day is 170km. Only issue I feel in long ride is seat is slightly hard. This bike is very good for seating 2 healthy adults. Seat is very long so no problem when pillion is in back. And pillion doesn't feel problem in this bike. Engine is very smooth. Gear shifting is also very smooth. I use motul engine oil for my bike so it feels more smooth. Only problem with engine I felt that the tappets are to be adjusted in every 5000kms or it become noisy. Other than that no problem with engine. Milage I get please 45kmpl. I use it daily so I will recommend it for daily commute.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Gaurav Gaur
Gaurav Gaur 2.6 17 Aug 2019

In the beginning for 5 years bike was in very good condition. Later I had to shift to a place where I was not having covered parking. In that environment within 1-2 years it started rusting very fast. It fuel tank got an hole. It was the old model of honda, so it"s parts weren"t available and along with the tank I had to replace other accessories too. Wait time for original parts was 6 months so I couldn"t claim insurance. Honda"s service centers are not very great. I had done rebore of my engine as well as I had even changed it"s wheels. So almost my entire bike got replaced by a new parts. It"s resale value is very less. All in all only for first 5 years it gave me a smooth riding experience after that it sucked a lot of money.

Shripad Mali
Shripad Mali 4.2 6 Oct 2019

The Bike is very good. Using it for an year. Mileage on Highways is 50-58 and in City it Gives 48-50 the grip of rear tyre is not good. It is difficult to use in the rain.

Arun Sathyanarayanan
Arun Sathyan.. 3.8 18 Sep 2019

Unicorn is a bike which I bought with Heart, not Brain. Features were not rich at that time when Yamaha FZ & Hero Hunk were on the Streets. Level of Refinement of this machine is Still unbeatable after clocking 100,000 plus Kms in Rain, Road, Mud etc. It is not a full blown touring machine, but I really enjoyed the moments of My rides with him. Still after his 7th Birthday he likes to Run as fast & as smooth as the day when I first crossed my legs.....

Anish Khati
Anish Khati 4.6 8 Aug 2019

A very comfortable , decent looking , and absolutely trouble free bike with great economy , very cheap maintenance and long lasting haste free spare parts , simple in design and can be repaired anywhere , this bike is a legend and can be handled in any nearby local garage , no skilled person required, economically very well , i get nearly 60 to 65 kmpl on highways maintaining a speed between 55 to 70, in city i get 50 kmpl and in heavily traffic on 2nd or 3 rd gear it provides me 30 to 37 kmpl , I"m happy though , just one tip for all the unicorn owners , change the rubber diaphragm inside carburetor after every 20000 km , the starting problem will not arise , take care of your bike wash regularly wear helmet and don"t break the rules and traffic signals , ride safe

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Niranjan Bhandwalkar
Niranjan Bha.. 5.0 16 Nov 2019

Honda made this mussel bike in 150 segment.. The bike looks is very cool and classic... Bike ride quality is a very good.. In city traffic or highways.. Bike maintenance is also in budget.. But few changes in next bs6 model... New meters console like fully digital.. And improve headlamp.. And tubless tyres.. Etc... Overall a good bike.. You can use daily comuter..

Shaik Hidayath
Shaik Hidayath 1.8 22 Jul 2019

Review after 10 Months, Those who need millage and average seating can go for this bike, Honestly telling Guys Pickup is very very Bad, Front and Rear suspension is not good, During every servicing am complaining regarding sound but not resolved and it will be not resolve also, Breaks are too bad, I have driven bike just 8k KM till now two times Breaks are gone, Disk is very very Bad. Millage is good no complaints in that, But if you buy only by considering Millage you will regret differently. Self is also having Problem. Please Think before Buying this bike.

Joseph Euclid
Joseph Euclid 4.2 22 Jan 2020

I have been riding the cb unicorn 150 for 9 years and have clocked more than 1 lakh kms . I can tell you the bike is just a dream and reliable. Never the bike has stopped in the middle . I will buy the bike again if only honda plans to launch the bs6 version of the same. I like the bike .

Chandran P
Chandran P 1.8 8 Oct 2019

due to good comments given by the friends i have bought this bike but it was totally a mistake i have done to purchase this unicorn 150 bike two years before its totally waste of money. worst in service and worst in all aspects like commitments given by dealer everything is waste in this bike

Saket Bhosle
Saket Bhosle 4.2 4 Sep 2019

The instrument cluster really needs a huge upgrade. Little bit of fairing would make much more attractive and the addition of LED headlights and taillights would also be helpful. On the other hand the engine, mileage and performance and the comfort. this right here is a masterpiece.

Honda CB Unicorn 150 Overview