About Maruti Omni
Maruti Omni Overview
June 01, 2017: With GST kicking in, prices of the Maruti Omni have been revised. Prices have been slashed across variants.
Mumbai: The starting price for the van now starts at Rs 2.80 lakh, as opposed to Rs 2.94 lakh. That's a difference of Rs 14,000.
Delhi: The starting price for the van now starts at Rs 2.66 lakh, as opposed to Rs 2.67 lakh. That's a difference of Rs 1,000.
Do note that prices for insurance are marginally higher, as they are taxed at 18 per cent instead of the earlier 15 per cent.
Maruti Omni Colours
Metallic Silky Silver
Metallic Pearl Blue Blaze
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Omni
- Company has discontinued this car. I think you will not get further.
- I want omni sir , pls share the number
- No idea
- Omni's engine I think 800cc and 3 vales. 3 valves are not suitable for AC. 4 valves engine is suitable for AC. Otherwise it'll harm engine and life of the engine will be short.
- No the omni battery doesn't have capacity of ac .But small car fan is there for omni.
- 25000/- to 30000/-
- It depends on how much down payment is made.
- Aroud 7000per month for 18 months
- Above 5000/-
- Omni don't have AC at all but their is empty space where you can add AC
- Actually Omni's Production Has Been Stopped Since 2019......
- Basic AC is available. Just 4 dash vents and one windshield anti-fogger
- Eeco would be better option because as we see as size comparison or space volume or steering control , seating , comfort eeco wins the battle against omni. In eeco we get 2 varients i.e, 5 seater ac petrol/ Cng or 7seater ac petrol/cng After all this we get the mileage of 15 kmpl with petrol and 22 kmpl with Cng With the engine capacity of 1100 cc Price ranges are above omni that is 3.4 lac And in maruti omni we get the engine capacity of 800 cc with mileage of nearly 16kmpl with petrol and 24kmpl with cng and pricing starts from 2.8lacIn omni we get two varients 1 which can be used in commercial purpose in which we get empty space seats are only for 2 persons And in second varient we get 2 long seats in the back and 2 seats in front I hope you like my suggestion please leave a comment You may follow me on Instagram @utsav11vermaThankyou
- Eeco car is the best
- EEco. Omni version will get stopped after 2020. Coz omni have has no minimum safety features.
- Is it a goods carrier vehicle? No, it's a passenger carrier vehicle. If you arrange extra spring patti then the OMNI will carry 600-700 kgs. Otherwise it will be very risky.
- Load kayattan vendi vandiyil enthanu cheyendath pls reply
- 400kg is the Maximum load of Best maintaining Omni Van.
Omni User Reviews
I have mini Van with Taxi Permit It's much lighter to drive and Good in narrow streets.
Bought Omni a few years back (sh), aiming for a multipurpose usage, as my work includes daily commuting and package delivery. Used this for multiple purposes and hasn't been disappointing giving it's performance constraints. Maintenance issues are frequent, as it's a sh car.
ನಮ್ಮ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಅನುಕುಲಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾದ ಗಾಡಿ ಒಟ್ಟಿನಲ್ಲಿ ನಮಗೆ ನಮ್ಮ ಕುಟುಂಬಕ್ಕೆ ಸರಿಯಾದ ಗಾಡಿ
Comfortable for 8 member family easy to maintain good look everything is fine in this van.Actually i like to drive this car because it's very very comfortable to drive.Easy start not so much expenses for maintenance.Lovely car.
Lowest costing car on earth with minimum maintenance and maximum seating capacity....we cant expect comforts and luxuries available in other cars for just 3lakh rupees ….ideal for big families with lowest budget