ISUZU D-Max V-Cross is a 5 seater SUV car launched at a base price of Rs. 16.55 lakh in June 2019 by ISUZU in India. D-Max V-Cross is available in diesel engine only . D-Max V-Cross diesel is powered by 2499cc and 1999cc engine claiming mileage of 12.4kmpl. D-Max V-Cross also comes with automatic transmission. ISUZU D-Max V-Cross has a wheel size of r18. It is available in 3 variants and 8 colours.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Latest Updates
Isuzu has gone a step further for the D-Max V-Cross by launching a more premium ‘Z-Prestige’ variant at a price tag of Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes with a host of additional features compared to its lower spec variants.
Under the hood the ‘Z-Prestige’ variant is powered by a more powerful 1.9-litre Ddi diesel motor that makes 150PS of power and 320Nm of torque. This engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox compared to the 5-speed manual being features in the lower spec variants.
While the ‘Z-Prestige’ variant doesn’t sport any exterior changes it gets three new colour options- Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Pearl White and Cosmic Black. On the inside, it gets dual-tone perforated leather seats along with speakers on the roof. It also gets additional safety features like 6 airbags and Brake Override System.
With this new variant, the V-Cross will continue to enjoy its monopoly in the lifestyle pickup segment, being the only vehicle currently in this niche segment in India.
Specifications Summary of ISUZU D-Max V-Cross
|Engine :||1999 cc|
|Mileage :||12 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||diesel|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Price
The prices of D-Max V-Cross diesel variants start at Rs. 16.55 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 19.99 lakh.
- Diesel (3 Variants)
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying D-Max V-Cross
- Yes, it is equipped with cruise control but it misses out on sunroof and automatic transmission.
- Both Standard and High (Z) variant are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that makes 134PS/320Nm with a 5-speed MT. The major difference between the two is of the features as the High (Z) variant gets traction control, electronic stability control, perforated leather seats etc. over the Standard variant.
- Cruise control system,hill hold assist,hill decline system,chrome plating in rear bumper
- The new ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross 1.9 is expected to launch in the Indian market with a new engine and with an automatic transmission. The new engine is expected to be a 1.9-litre BSVI ready. As per our suggestion, it would be worth waiting for the new ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross. please click on the link for more details: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/exclusive-isuzu-dmax-vcross-19-4x4-at-spied-launch-soon/33390/
- Planning for isuzu d max v cross.should i wait for 1.9 version or go ahead with 2.5?
- Being a puck up truck, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, the vehicle has good comfort. The powerful engine provides you with ease in long drives as well. The car also comes with a rigid suspension to carry heavy loads as well. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The V-Cross is powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that makes 134PS of power and 320Nm of peak torque while mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox whereas the Z-Prestige is offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine which puts out 150PS of power and 350Nm of torque. What’s more, you also get a first-in-segment 6-speed automatic transmission option in the limited edition version. The V-Cross is equipped with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist as well as ISOFIX child seat anchors as standard. It also gets traction control and electronic stability control, but they are limited to the High variant. Other features on offer include projector headlamps with LED DRLs, cruise control, six-way electrically adjustable driver seat, auto climate control, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs and reverse parking camera. For more information, follow the below link - Info. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the car for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- There aren't any such disadvantages of the Z-Prestige automatic variant of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. It gets a 1.9-litre diesel engine which belts out 150PS of amazing power and 350Nm of peak torque coupled with a first-in-segment 6-speed automatic transmission with a shift-on-fly four-wheel-drive system. As for the features, the D-Max V-Cross comes loaded and the feature list includes perforated leather seats, live-surround speakers on the roof, six airbags, Brake-Override System, instrument cluster housing a new 3D Design Electroluminescent Meter, speed-sensitive auto door lock, co-driver seat belt reminder, HSA (Hill Start Assist), HDC (Hill Descent Control) and much more. Isuzu Gives D-Max V-Cross is a value-for-money proposition.
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Images
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross User Review
Features & Styling3.8/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Family & Tours
25% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Colours
Silky Pearl White
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross Mileage
ISUZU D-Max V-Cross News Updates
Exclusive: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross 1.9 4x4 AT Spied, Launch Soon?
Unlike previous encounters, our lucky spy got a chance to get up close and personal with the updated premium pickup truckMar 27, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Next-Gen Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Spied; What Is Isuzu India Going To Do?
Isuzu India is lagging behind by at least two years as compared to some international markets, the facelift was seen testing here only recently, and the next-gen model has been spied testing already!Jan 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Isuzu V-Cross Facelift To Get 1.9-Litre Engine, Automatic Transmission
We spotted the mule on the outskirts of Pune, possibly undergoing final tests by ARAI for certificationDec 17, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels