Does Moto Morini X-Cape have ABS or not?
Features of Moto Morini X-Cape
|Cooling System :||Liquid Cooled|
|Seat Type :||Split|
|Body Type :||Adventure Tourer Bikes|
|Passenger Footrest :||Yes|
|Self Start :||Yes|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Trip Meter :||Digital|
|Starting :||Self Start Only|
|Body Graphics :||Yes|
Have a Question about Moto Morini X-Cape?
Get Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
Moto Morini X-Cape User Reviews
4.2This bike is really nice.
This bike is really nice.Ergonomics are great.Seat height is high, Required at least 5.9 height or else you have to wear good sole boots to manage the bike.Pickup is good.And smooth engine.Pillion comfort is great.There is no issue with power.Overall great bike.Share
5.0Nice bike lunch in India.
Nice bike lunch in india.This bike looking so aggressive.I love this bike and waiting for launch date.Share
Moto Morini X-Cape Videos
19 Sep, 20221249 views
More Frequently Asked Questions About Moto Morini X-Cape
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. How many gears available in Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is engine power of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Moto Morini X-Cape?
- Q. What is the seat height of Moto Morini X-Cape?