Tork T6X Latest Updates
The Tork T6X has been spied testing in the country for the first time. The motorcycle features a specially designed trellis frame with the subframe hinged right below the rider’s seat area. The frame uses the battery pack as the stressed member, and the electric motor is right behind it, between the swingarm. To overcome slack, the motor is attached to the swingarm itself, just like traditional scooters. The motor is linked to a chain drive which transfers the power to the rear wheel with the help of a large sprocket.
Suspension bits include telescopic front forks and a rear monoshock. There are disc brakes at both front and rear with CBS. Expect Tork to launch this motorcycle by the end of 2019 or early 2020. The bike is likely to cost around Rs 1.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
Tork T6X Summary
|Mileage :||100 Kmpl|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||785 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||130 Kg|
Tork T6X Price
Tork T6X is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.25 lakh
T6X Variants Price List
Top Competitors of T6X
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.31 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.29 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.20 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 lakh
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.38 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
Rs. 1.25 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.04 lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.03 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying T6X
- Since the vehicle is yet to launch in the country, it would be too early to give any verdict. Stay tuned for further updates.
- As of now, the electric bikes are not made for long rides, these are best suited for short city commutes only. Moreover, for final words for Tork T6X , we would suggest you to wait for its launch
- I think e-vehicle charging station are getting popular across in the world .Maybe it becomes popular in india too.But you have to wait for 20 minutes for low to full.
- It does not get clutch and gears. The frame uses the battery pack as the stressed member, and the electric motor is right behind it, between the swingarm. To overcome slack, the motor is attached to the swingarm itself, just like traditional scooters. The motor is linked to a chain drive which transfers the power to the rear wheel with the help of a large sprocket. The power pumped in the veins of the bike is from a combination of 6KW brush-less motor and lithium-ion batteries. This unit produces an instant torque of 27Nm and enough power to help the rider touch speeds up to 100 kmph. The intelligence system that operates this beautiful two-wheeler is Tork’s signature TIROS (Tork Intuitive Response Operating System). This power management system is capable of analyzing power consumption and can even forecast the accurate range of the ride.Read More: - Exclusive: Tork T6X Spied Testing For The First Time: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/exclusive-tork-t6x-spied-testing-for-the-first-time/32671/
- Tork T6X draws its power from a well-engineered brush-less DC 6KW motor and a set of lithium-ion batteries that are capable of displaying a torque worth of 27Nm from the moment you twist the accelerator. With this, the bike is capable of touching a top speed of 100 km/hr. It delivers a claimed mileage of 100 Km/Charge.
- On a full charge, the T6X can cover 100 kilometres.
- As of now, we can't give any verdict as the bike hasn't been launched yet. Though, we would suggest you to wait for its launch.
- The all features and specs of this bike hasn't been revealed by the brand yet.
- As of now, brand hasn't disclosed its launching date. Stay tuned for further updates.
Tork T6X Images
Tork T6X News Updates
Tork Motors Bags Investment From Ratan Tata
Tork Motors seems to be getting ready for the launch of the T6XOct 14, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Tork Goes The Ather Way; Sets Up First Fast Charging Station
Tork plans to install more charging stations as it gears up for the launch of its first motorcycleOct 1, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Exclusive: Tork T6X Spied Testing For The First Time
Features an interesting trellis frame design with the battery pack as the stressed member and the electric motor right behind itJan 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels