Simple One is a electric scooter available at a price range of Rs. 1.45 Lakh to 1.50 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 4 colours. One goes 212km in a single charge. The Simple One gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Simple One weighs 134 kg.
Simple One Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Motor Type||PMSM||Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Motor Power||8500|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Electric||Battery Capacity||5 kwh||Range||212 km/charge|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :- 90/90-12, Rear :- 90/90-12||Wheel Size||Front :- 90/90-12, Rear :- 90/90-12||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Remote Start,Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Simple One Bike Latest Updates
Simple Energy has given a final (hopefully) launch date for the One e-scooter. Head here to know more details.
Simple One Engine
Simple One Range
Simple One Charging Time
Simple One Design
Simple One Features
Simple One Competitors
It rivals the Ather 450X, Ola S1 Pro, TVS iQube ST and the Tork Kratos electric motorcycle.
Simple One PriceThe price of Simple One starts at Rs. 1.45 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.50 Lakh. Simple One is offered in 2 variants - Single Tone and the top variant One Dual Tone which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.50 Lakh.
One Price List (Variants)
One Single Tone
8500 . 212 km/charge
|Rs. 1.45 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
One Dual Tone
8500 . 212 km/charge
|Rs. 1.50 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Running Cost of One
One has a running cost of Rs. 0.15 per kilometer when driven for 212 kms on a battery of 5 kwh fully charged at 6.5/unit of electricity.
What is good and bad in One Bike?
Thrilling performance; Great range claims; Sporty and confident handling setup; Fantastic pricing
Plastics and fitment levels are far from desirable; Delivery timelines are still far too long
The Simple One has the makings to be India’s best electric scooter. It excites you with its performance and also has a big battery to quash your range anxiety fears. Now, Simple has to get the delivery timelines and quality levels up for it to be a no-brainer.
Simple One User Reviews
All super nalla mileage very
All super nalla mileage very beautiful looks scooty is number one mileage best i like this simple one energyShare
Waiting for it for a long,
Waiting for it for a long, Now the wait for ultimate machine is over, No doubt best in mileage as well as looks and performance.Share
No 1 bike and waiting for my bike.No electric scooter gives such a wonderful mileage.Share
Looking so good in black
Looking so good in black it was given best range right now in the market & price is also goodShare
Great pickup and speed, Be tension free of battery discharging, Enjoy the communication ride.For long rides it is a great option, Encourage the ev era.A pretty good scooter in my opinion.Keep up the good work!!.Share
Simple one electric scooter is a very good scooter.I really liked its design.Compared to 300km range battery and fast charging of this scooter no other scooter exists.This scooter also has a lot of motor power.Share
More Customer Reviews of One
Scooters Similar to One
Rs. 1.28 LakhOne vs 450X
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.60 LakhOne vs iQube Electric
Rs. 1.29 LakhOne vs S1
Rs. 1.24 LakhOne vs RV400
Ola S1 Pro
Rs. 1.39 LakhOne vs S1 Pro
Rs. 1.22 LakhOne vs Chetak
Rs. 1.28 LakhOne vs V1
Rs. 1.43 LakhOne vs Aera
Rs. 1.37 LakhOne vs Kratos
Rs. 1.25 LakhOne vs Boxer
Simple One Images
- 10 more
Simple One Colours
Compare One with Alternatives
|Simple One||Ather 450X
View June Offers
|TVS iQube Electric
View June Offers
View June Offers
View June Offers
|Rs.1.45 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.28 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.60 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.29 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.24 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 290 reviews||4.1 230 reviews||4.1 284 reviews||4.2 706 reviews||4.1 829 reviews|
|PMSM||PMSM||BLDC||Mid Drive IPM||Mid Drive|
Simple One Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||212 Km/Charge|
Simple One Videos
24 May, 2023911 views
Almost two years after we first laid our eyes on it, Bengaluru-based Simple... read more
2 May, 20232853 views
We have manifested the Yamaha big bikes for you in India and raising the... read more
22 Jul, 20227176 views
Simple Energy has finally given us a first taste of its highly promising One... read more
24 Jan, 20227734 views
Planning to ‘Go Green’ in 2022? We have a list of electric two-wheelers... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying One
- For this, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centre details.
- Underpinnings of the Simple One comprise of a tubular underbone chassis, sprung on a telescopic fork and a monoshock. It rolls on 12-inch alloy wheels shod with 90-section tyres. However, Simple Energy will also offer the scooter with a 100-section front and 110-section rear tyre combination as well. Braking prowess comes via a 200mm disc up front and a 190mm disc at the rear, which work in conjunction thanks to CBS. Oh, and the braking is regenerative too. The Simple One tips the scale at 110kg and has a seat height of 775mm, which should make it pretty easy to ride for most people.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Hero as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The Bengaluru-based startup Simple Energy has finally launched its flagship scooter, the Simple One in India at Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom). The e-scooter will be available in Bengaluru and will reach 75 cities in 13 states in the next three to seven months. Simple Energy has also commenced pan India pre-bookings for the scooter at a token of Rs 1947. Moreover, we would suggest you wait for the launch of Simple Energy One in your state . Stay tuned.Read more:- Simple’s One Aims To Take The Ola S1 And Ather 450X Head On
- LAUNCHED IN AUG 15 2021, DELIVERY IN 1 JAN 2022...
- When will it be launched in Uttar Pradesh?
- The USP of both, the Ola S1 Pro and the Simple Energy One, are their mechanicals. Between the two, the Simple One has a much better claimed range and it’s even marginally quicker to 40kmph than the S1 Pro. The Simple’s massive range is thanks to its twin battery setup with one fixed and one removable unit. The former takes 2.75 hours while the latter takes 75 minutes to charge to 80 percent -- significantly shorter than Ola's claimed charging time. The Ola S1 Pro has its own set of merits too which make it an excellent prospect in the market. But a crucial Rs 20,000 price difference makes the Simple One better value for money. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort.Read More: - Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One: Specs Compared
- Who is the dealer in kerala kochi , mobile no please
- The Bengaluru-based startup Simple Energy has finally launched its flagship scooter, the Simple One in India at Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom). The e-scooter will be available in Bengaluru and will reach 75 cities in 13 states in the next three to seven months. Moreover, you may click on the link to get the dealership details.
- Where is Simple one energy showroom in Gujarat?
- Where is simple one show room in mysore
Simple One Bike News Updates
Simple One FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Simple Energy One is 1.50 Lakh. Check On Road Price of One. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Simple Energy One is 212 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of One.
No, ABS feature is not available in Simple Energy One. View full specification of One.
Simple One Price starts at Rs. 1.45 Lakh which is Rs. 16,635 costlier than base model of Ather 450X priced at Rs. 1.28 Lakh. Compare Simple One vs Ather 450X on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Simple Energy One in Delhi is Rs. 4,177 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Simple Energy One is available in 4 colours : Brazenx, Lightx, Azure Blue and Grace White. View colour images of One.
Simple Energy One offers a range of 212 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Simple Energy One.
One taking 1 hour 5 minutes to get fully charged.
Battery capacity of One is 5 kwh.
The maximum speed of Simple Energy One is 105 kmph
The kerb weight of Simple Energy One is 134 Kg.