Specifications of Kawasaki Ninja H2
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Specifications Summary
|Ninja H2 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|R BS6 Rs. 34.99 Lakh||998 cc, 310 PS @ 14000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
|Carbon BS6 Rs. 34.99 Lakh||998 cc, 231 PS @ 11500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
|STD BS6 Rs. 34.99 Lakh||998 cc, 231 PS @ 11500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Analogue Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja H2
Q. My height is 5.6'' am I comfortable with Kawasaki Ninja H2?
- The seat height of Kawasaki Ninja H2 is 825 mm. A 5.6ft long person can ride this bike but might face difficulty in traffic and while cornering because of its heavy weight. Moreover, we would suggest you to test ride the vehicle so that you can check its performance and comfort. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
Q. Is there any riding modes in Ninja H2?
- There are 4 riding modes in the Kawasaki Ninja H2 that are Sport, Road, Rain, Rider.
Q. I have a Kawasaki Ninja H2R. Can you tell me long ride on this bike better or not?View More Questions
- One thing always keep.in your mind is that in India the bike which delivers more than 310 horsepower is not road legal in India. The H2r produces 326 horsepower so it is not road legal in India it should be run only on the tracks.
- The Kawasaki H2R is not a street legal bike which means it can not be registered under the RTO. Moreover, if you are looking for a sports touring version of the bike you may go for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE which would be a comfortable as well as fast sports bike for long tours.
- No sir many peoples are daily use h2r in highway or moterway
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Kawasaki Ninja H2?
Kawasaki Ninja H2 is equipped with a 998 cc engine.