KTM 250 Adventure
KTM 250 Adventure is a adventure_tourer bike available at a price of Rs. 2.44 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. The 250 Adventure is a powered by 248cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of 250 Adventure develops a power of 30 ps and a torque of 24 nm . The KTM 250 Adventure gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The KTM 250 Adventure weighs 177 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 14 liters.
KTM 250 Adventure Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||248 CC||Max Power||30 PS @ 9000 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Mileage (City)||38.12 kmpl||Braking (80-0 kmph)||30.37m||Braking (100-0 kmph)||49.11m|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Wheel Size||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
KTM 250 Adventure Bike Latest Updates
KTM 250 Adventure has been updated with BS6.2 (OBD2) compliant engine, resulting in a price hike. Check out the latest prices here.
KTM recently hiked the prices for all its bikes. Here’s how much your favourite KTM costs in July 2022.
The 2022 KTM 250 Adventure has been launched in India and now comes in two new colours, but remains mechanically unchanged. For more details, read our main story here.
KTM 250 Adventure Engine
KTM 250 Adventure Design
KTM 250 Adventure Features
KTM 250 Adventure Competitors
The KTM 250 Adventure sits in between the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the BMW G 310 GS.
KTM 250 Adventure PriceKTM 250 Adventure price start at Rs. 2.44 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). KTM 250 Adventure is offered in only one variant - STD.
250 Adventure Price List (Variants)
250 Adventure STD
248 cc . 38.12 kmpl
|Rs. 2.44 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in 250 Adventure Bike?
250 Adventure Positives
One of the smoothest KTM single-cylinder engines on sale. 19-/17-inch wheel setup gives better confidence when going over rough roads.
250 Adventure Negatives
It is pricey. Lacks LED headlight and TFT screen. No change in engine tune from Duke sibling.
KTM 250 Adventure User Reviews
Good things about adventure 250 ktm chatgptthe ktm adventure 250 is a popular motorcycle known for its off-road capabilities and versatility.Here are some of the good things about the ktm adventure 250:performance: the adventure 250 is equipped with a powerful 248.8cc single-cylinder, Liquid-cooled engine that delivers impressive performance.It has a good power-to-weight ratio, Allowing for quick acceleration and excellent handling both on and off-road.Off-road capabilities: the adventure 250 is designed for adventure and off-road riding.It features long-travel suspension, High ground clearance, And a rugged chassis that can handle rough terrains with ease.It also has knobby tires that provide excellent traction on dirt, Gravel, And mud.Lightweight and maneuverable: the adventure 250 is relatively lightweight, Making it easy to handle and maneuver, Especially in tight off-road situations.Its compact size allows riders to navigate through challenging trails and obstacles with confidence.Share
Performance 4.6/5 comfort 4.6/5 features & style 4.8/5m.C.4.0/5milage 3.9/5.Share
5.0It's good to have rides in
It's good to have rides in ktm 250 adventure bike it really gives feels encouraging to buy bike like ktm 250 adventureShare
The engine that understands a driver's mind.Instantaneously.That's what i love the most.Ideal for drivers taller than 5ft 6inch.It revs into the desired power at a strike of a twist, Especially the 3rd gear.The tall stance sitting position makes the driver one notch above your co-drivers.The digital instrument is indeed a visual stimulus to rev up the desired power and gear indication.Color combination (orange, Black), Styling, And appearance are brilliant.The seating feels a bit stiff after a long drive.Needs a bit softer seat.I also miss the led white headlight available in 390 adventure.Suspension is good, Though rigid on sudden and steep bumps/potholes.Mileage ranges from 25-28km/hr.Overall, I love the brand ktm and the power it delivers.A true fan of ktm bikes.Share
Truly it's a amazing machine and i love it.It's better than the royal enfield himalayan.Share
The ktm 250 adventure's 248.8cc engine is identical to the one in the ktm 250 duke and the husqvarna 250s, Down to the state of tune (30hp/24nm).Paired to a six-speed gearbox, It has the same gear ratios as well, And the end result is a familiar riding experience.While accelerating, The engine only begins to come alive post 4, 000rpm, With a notable surge after 7, 500rpm, And all the way to the 10, 500rpm limiter.Our vbox tests confirm that despite weighing more than the husqvarna 250s, The difference in acceleration is minimal.Share
More Customer Reviews of 250 Adventure
Bikes Similar to 250 Adventure
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 Lakh250 Adventure vs Himalayan
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 3.37 Lakh250 Adventure vs 390 Adventure
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.37 Lakh250 Adventure vs 250 Duke
Suzuki V-Strom SX
Rs. 2.11 Lakh250 Adventure vs V-Strom SX
Benelli TRK 251
Rs. 2.89 Lakh250 Adventure vs TRK 251
KTM 250 Adventure Images
- 4 more
KTM 250 Adventure Colours
Compare 250 Adventure with Alternatives
|KTM 250 Adventure||Royal Enfield Himalayan
View June Offers
|KTM 390 Adventure
View June Offers
|KTM 250 Duke
View June Offers
|Suzuki V-Strom SX
View June Offers
|Rs.2.44 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.11 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 15 reviews||4.3 340 reviews||4.4 50 reviews||4.3 502 reviews||4.5 57 reviews|
|248 CC||411 CC||373 CC||248 CC||249 CC|
KTM 250 Adventure Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||38.12 kmpl|
KTM 250 Adventure Videos
22 Dec, 202020746 views
- KTM 250 ADV vs 390 ADV to find out which is the best KTM ADV in India. - KTM... read more
20 Nov, 202019664 views
KTM 250 Adventure India Launch is in November 2020 KTM 250 Adventure India... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 250 Adventure
- The KTM 250 Adventure is one of the more affordable options. Sadly, the price tag is very hard to justify when it does not live up to the 'adventure tourer' tag. On the contrary the Yezdi Adventure engine is modern and technologically advanced, with a 6-speed gearbox mated to it. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city and brand for dealership details.
- The 250 Adventure is a difficult motorcycle, to sum up, such as the way it has taken the good and the bad from the 250 Duke and the 390 ADV. For those looking to clock a lot of kilometres on the highway, the more potent 390 ADV will be a more purposeful package. The better fuel efficiency, lower price tag for the 250 Adventure make it a more sensible choice for many riders. However, it is a motorcycle that demands you to adapt to its nature and needs, rather than the other way around. Most riders would happily learn to work the gearbox more often or live with the slight buzz at the pegs, or the less than ideal wind protection, only and only if the suspension could offer you the luxury of bashing, rather than dodging, potholes. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Also if you have any other bike suggestion let me know
- The saddle height of KTM 250 Adventure is 855mm and that means 5’3” riders will be on tip-toe. You may face a little issue while riding. Moreover, comfort is something that can be best judged personally and varies from person to person. We would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Ktm 250 adventure is suit for me??? Whereas My height is 5'7'. And I think for long ride with offroading. Please suggest me.
- While there are no differences in the styling department of the 250 Adventure to its elder sibling the 390 Adventure, the LED headlight setup of KTM 390 Adventure might not be compatible with the 250 Adventure. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details on the same. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The saddle height of KTM 250 Adventure is 855mm and that means 5’6” riders, like this tester, will be on tip-toe. You may face a little issue while riding so we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
KTM 250 Adventure Bike News Updates
KTM 250 Adventure FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of KTM 250 Adventure is 2.44 Lakh. Check On Road Price of 250 Adventure. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of KTM 250 Adventure is 38.12 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of 250 Adventure.
Yes, ABS feature is available in KTM 250 Adventure. View full specification of 250 Adventure.
KTM 250 Adventure Price starts at Rs. 2.44 Lakh which is Rs. 28,305 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Himalayan priced at Rs. 2.15 Lakh. Compare KTM 250 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of KTM 250 Adventure in Delhi is Rs. 6,686 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
KTM 250 Adventure is available in 2 colour : Orange and Blue. View colour images of 250 Adventure.
The kerb weight of KTM 250 Adventure is 177 Kg.