Specifications Summary of Honda Aviator
|Mileage (ARAI) kmpl :||60 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Battery Type :||Maintenance Free|
|Engine Displacement (CC) :||109.19 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power (PS@rpm) :||8.03 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||106 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
Honda Aviator Highlights
Honda Aviator Price: Honda Aviator prices start at Rs. 57,096 (Ex-Showroom) and the top end variant Honda Aviator Standard is priced at Rs. 61,451 (Ex-Showroom). Honda Aviator is available in 3 variants and 4 colours.
Aviator Engine and Specifications: The Honda Aviator shares its powerplant with the Honda Dio and the Honda Activa 5G. The 109.19cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces 8PS of power and 8.94Nm of torque. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic front forks and a hydraulic monoshock at the rear. Braking is handled by drum units on both ends. However, there is an optional front disc brake variant available as well.
Aviator Design and Features
For 2018 the Honda Aviator now gets an LED headlamp with ‘Aviator’ signature inside the housing. There’s also a metal exhaust heat shield, an apron-mounted hook at the front and a retractable hook below the seat. Targeted mainly towards male riders, it sports a bold and mature look with a chrome accent running down from the side indicators. To give it a sophisticated look, the floorboard and seat are finished in brown. Notable features include a mobile charging socket, 20 litres of underseat storage, 5-spoke alloys with tubeless tyres and an analogue instrument cluster. Honda’s patented CBS (Combined Braking System) is standard here.
Honda Aviator Competitors
TVS Jupiter: The TVS Jupiter is the Honda Aviator’s biggest 110cc scooter rival. Segment-first features have already made the Jupiter a popular alternative to the Activa. The frugal engine, comfortable ride quality and the fact that it is cheaper than the Honda Aviator despite offering much more, make it our pick as the best 110cc scooter on sale.
Yamaha Alpha : The Yamaha Alpha was the second scooter offering from the Japanese brand after the Ray range of scooters. The Yamaha scooter offers a great mix of style and reliability and is among the lightest scooters in its segment. Priced at a premium, the Alpha does manage to stand apart from its rivals.
Hero Maestro Edge: It is the first scooter to be indigenously designed and developed by Hero. The Maestro Edge does make a style statement with its sharp styling and striking graphics. The Hero scooter also gets a host of features and benefits from Hero’s widespread dealership network.
The Honda Aviator manages to check all the boxes when it comes to engine refinement and practicality. However it doesn’t feel as plush or comfortable as the Jupiter. But the main cause behind its lack of success is its very own sibling, the Honda Activa, which has garnered a name for itself as the ideal scooter for all walks of life, by many families across India.
Honda Aviator Variants Price List
Honda Aviator Latest Updates
The Aviator has been one of the longest standing scooters in the country from the stables of Honda. The Japanese auto major hasupdated the scooter for 2018 with minor aesthetic and practical features. It now gets an LED headlamp with ‘Aviator’ signature inside the housing. There’s also a metal exhaust heat shield, an apron-mounted hook at the front and a retractable hook below the seat. Other than these changes, the scooter is essentially the same as its predecessor. There’s a new colour Pearl Spartan Red colour scheme available. With this, the total colour variants stand at four, with the existing ones being Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic and Pearl Amazing White.
Power for the 2018 Honda Aviator comes from the same engine as the earlier gen model. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the 109.19cc single cylinder engine is good for 8.03PS at 7000rpm and 8.94Nm at 5500rpm. Being a premium scooter, Honda has chosen to offer telescopic forks for this one, and a single hydraulic shock absorber at the rear. There’s a 12-inch front and a 10-inch rear alloy wheels shod with 90-section tubeless tyres on both ends. Brakes include 130mm drum both front and rear, with CBS. For better braking performance, Honda offers a 190mm front disc too.
Top Competitors of Aviator
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,470Compare with Aviator
Rs. 53,999Compare with Aviator
Rs. 53,777Compare with Aviator
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,186Compare with Aviator
Rs. 61,561Compare with Aviator
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 57,909Compare with Aviator
Rs. 56,023Compare with Aviator
Hero Maestro Edge
Rs. 52,130Compare with Aviator
Editor's View of Honda Aviator
Comfort, reliability, build quality, efficiency
Tall seating, design
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aviator
- Haan baba tabhi toh hm kharide hi.haram ka paisa toh tha nahi ki ghatiya scooty lelete ja k. : By I | 1 week ago
- Aviator and Activa are 110cc segment. NTorq is the best for 125cc segment. Activa and Aviator are the most popular scooty from Honda. : By Ranjan | 6 months ago
- What is the point of comparing ntorq with activa and aviator. Dude there is a huge difference between engine capacity. : By Abhishek | 6 months ago
- Yes I think💭 : By Pritesh | 2 weeks ago
- Activa and Aviator both have CVT transmission. They are geared less scooters : By Joy | 6 months ago
- Yes. It is auto geared like activa. : By Paulomi | 4 months ago
- It's a big mistakes do by hondaI thought that on rear side the 90/90 is goodBecause there is not weight on frontWhen we drive there's more vibrations📳 are happened because of that I make some modifications on my rear wheel : By Pritesh | 2 weeks ago
- Why is there a hole in the dashboard in every honda aviator. Any specific reason. : By Pratik | 1 month ago
- Its a very gud scooty, with good suspensions, i am driving Aviator for past 10 years and i found it really comfortable All-in-all fully satisfied : By Pradeep | 6 months ago
- Aaagar tu mota ha toh Tum jupiter is good choice for you : By Pritesh | 2 weeks ago
- Which one is best jupiter grande or activate 125...planning to buy new scooter : By Subham | 6 months ago
- Select Honda Aviator, The Performance its good,Less maintenance. : By Tony | 6 months ago
- Yes it's availableBut when you buy LED options please you just thoughtWhy❓ it's good Or bad : By Pritesh | 2 weeks ago
- Yes, its available. : By Amlan | 1 year ago
- YES BRO : By JITENDRA | 4 months ago
- Access 125 will be a better choice : By Sundara | 3 weeks ago
- Access ready you can push to power though whatever is your weight doesnt matter : By Denish | 8 months ago
- Access 125 is best for you : By Mohammed | 8 months ago
- You are right aviator seat is higher compared to its competitors better go for it....if Ur looking for other options then check out aprila rs 150/125 it's much higher : By Ankush | 1 year ago
- No second thoughts , just go for AVAITOR : By Shadab | 2 months ago
- Avaitor is good for people who have height morethan 155.Irs seats are comfortable and this seat can accomadate upto 3 people : By Emmanuel | 1 year ago
- The Aviator has been one of the longest standing scooters in the country from the stables of Honda. The Japanese auto major hasupdated the scooter for 2018 with minor aesthetic and practical features. It now gets an LED headlamp with ‘Aviator’ signature inside the housing. There’s also a metal exhaust heat shield, an apron-mounted hook at the front and a retractable hook below the seat. Other than these changes, the scooter is essentially the same as its predecessor. There’s a new colour Pearl Spartan Red colour scheme available. With this, the total colour variants stand at four, with the existing ones being Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic and Pearl Amazing White. Also get the engine of BS-IV compliance. Also Read - Honda Launches 2018 Aviator With LED Headlamps: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/honda-launches-2018-aviator-with-led-headlamps/30784/ : By Zigwheels | 1 year ago
- Go for showroom near by and check all future honda aviator . And test drive the vechile. : By Pankaj | 1 year ago
- I will just say that Activa is better than aviator in all ways because Activa will give you a better mileage than aviator when it will pass few years plus you will get a whole aluminium body for Activa whereas aviator won't provide you a whole aluminium body : By JYOTISHMAN | 3 months ago
- Activa for body strength, soft suspension and better mileageAviator for better braking, firm suspension and ride quality. Plastic body is better since it is cheaper to replace than steel. Hence Aviator is better. : By Raam | 1 month ago
- Aviator is also a good scooter and so does activa.....the Balancing on aviator is good as its a bit heavy and so controlling this bike is excellent..... : By Clarence | 2 months ago
- I own a Jupiter but personally like Aviator for its looks : By Arya | 1 week ago
- Jupiter is best but if you're 6 feet tall then go aviator : By Arif | 2 months ago
- Aviator is for tall person and high ground clearance. : By Rohit | 2 months ago
- Suzuki Access is a great scooter with very good performance and comfort. Disc version offers excellent braking. But lesser mileage, lesser service points, lesser resale value. Looks like there is problem with clutch I see in some online reviews and people around. Spare availability could be sparse outside ASC.Aviator is a good alternative for Access 125 and Activa with same engine and benefits like Disc brake and telescopic suspension. : By Raam | 1 month ago
- Honda is Honda.. No matter how much your engine got 🔥.. It's like a bullet engine.. As engine got more hotter it will give you more power.. And it much standard than other scooter.. Nobody will say that Aviator is 110cc..when I was buying, I think that this beast is 150cc. After that mechanic told me that.. No its an 110cc scooter.. I was really shocked at that time 😂.. No matter I bought her.. & I think this is the best scooter under 100 to 150 cc. Thank you. : By 77priyanku | 8 months ago
- The best purchase decision here would go with Suzuki Access 125. The scooter now comes revamped with a more appealing design and is loaded with a bunch of new features. Propelling the scooter is the SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) 124cc 4-cycle, single cylinder air cooled engine that is capable of yielding a claimed mileage of 64kmpl and a top speed of 91kmph. : By Zigwheels | 10 months ago
- Both the vehicle by Honda are very good to have. Honda Activa 5G has a metel body with a semi-digital consol as optional and has simple and an elegant look whereas Honda Aviator has ABS plastic body with the biggest the fuel tank offered by Honda scooters India. Honda Aviator is the only 110cc scooter in India by Honda that provides a disc brake in front. The claimed mileage for the Honda Activa 5G is 60kmpl and for the Honda Aviator is 60kmpl. Read more. Honda Activa 5G vs Honda Aviator Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/honda-activa-5g-vs-honda-aviator : By Zigwheels | 7 months ago
- Aviator is good.....activa is a bit better i guess in terms of milage and ride....specially the 5G version of it. : By Clarence | 2 months ago
- I am avitor user since last 9 years and faced no problem. Since aviator has front telescopic suspension and bigger wheel hence it has bike like motion. I prefer Aviator. : By Joy | 6 months ago
Honda Aviator Images
Honda Aviator User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.9/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
42% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Honda Aviator is a good scooter but I think company should modify some changes in scooter like mileage graphics rear suspension
yea another bike i enjoy and well not much problems i have been facing.....excellent for servicing and good control bike
This scooter is very good but the mileage is little bit low its around 40-50 kmpl but the company claim 60kmpl
its better than the other gearless scooter which is available in the market overall experience is good looks pick up mileage is the little issue maintance cost is normal comparison to tvs jupiter.
I just love riding my aviator all the time. I was using it since 2012. Till now, I am not sick of that. She is my toy. Fork setup very much comfortable for me, ride well even in the gutter roads.
I think this scoter is one of them gud one
good...for daily routine and slightly heavy for women and overall good
good i like it i want car this year
If I get chance to buy another scooter, I will choose it again but never drive it aggressive.
Its superb. Simply, Superb. Real Auto Scooter. Everything is good. No complaints at all.
Honda Aviator Colours
Matt Selene Silver Metallic
Pearl Spartan Red
Pearl Igneous Black
Pearl Amazing White
Honda Aviator Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||60 Kmpl|
|User Reported||50 Kmpl|
Honda Aviator News Updates
Honda Activa 125 CBS, CB Shine CBS And Others Recalled
More than 50,000 units manufactured by Honda have been recalled!Aug 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Launches 2018 Aviator With LED Headlamps
The 110cc scooter, which is priced at Rs 55,157 (ex-showroom Delhi), also gets a new colour schemeJul 26, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels