Honda Aviator Overview
The Aviator has been one of the longest standing scooters in the country from the stables of Honda. The Japanese auto major hasupdated the scooter for 2018 with minor aesthetic and practical features. It now gets an LED headlamp with ‘Aviator’ signature inside the housing. There’s also a metal exhaust heat shield, an apron-mounted hook at the front and a retractable hook below the seat. Other than these changes, the scooter is essentially the same as its predecessor. There’s a new colour Pearl Spartan Red colour scheme available. With this, the total colour variants stand at four, with the existing ones being Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic and Pearl Amazing White.
Power for the 2018 Honda Aviator comes from the same engine as the earlier gen model. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the 109.19cc single cylinder engine is good for 8.03PS at 7000rpm and 8.94Nm at 5500rpm. Being a premium scooter, Honda has chosen to offer telescopic forks for this one, and a single hydraulic shock absorber at the rear. There’s a 12-inch front and a 10-inch rear alloy wheels shod with 90-section tubeless tyres on both ends. Brakes include 130mm drum both front and rear, with CBS. For better braking performance, Honda offers a 190mm front disc too.
Honda Aviator Colours
Matt Selene Silver Metallic
Pearl Spartan Red
Pearl Igneous Black
Pearl Amazing White
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aviator
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Gyan honda Farid kot
- NO IDEA
- Aviator is good...avrege mileage sb acha h me jupiter chala rha hu very bed experience oil bahut pita h
- *Aviator doesn't have market value *Otherwise go for Activa*Jupiter is best choice
- I own a Jupiter but personally like Aviator for its looks
- I have seen most ladies driving Activa in my town merrily.
- Activa 5g Pleasure is good and light weight
- 5g is the best for city and for ladies
- Haan baba tabhi toh hm kharide hi.haram ka paisa toh tha nahi ki ghatiya scooty lelete ja k.
- If you ask someone who have Aviator or Activa. May be they could help you
- Aviator and Activa are 110cc segment. NTorq is the best for 125cc segment. Activa and Aviator are the most popular scooty from Honda.
Aviator User Reviews
- Most Relevant
This is good bike and milage also good 45 to 50 per liter
Its light weight compared to activa, And other scooters, And good height, Comfortable with telescopic suspension.Negative is fibre body (delicate).
Engine is not good.Outdated and overpriced.Mid is boring.Good for old people.Headlight is bad, You can say no visibility.
Very happy with the overall performance.But after 8 years the maintenance costs are increasing.I want to swtich to a 150 cc bike.
It's is the best scooty for boys to do rash driving having a excellent power mileage is also good having excellent suspension and handling
The driving experience is really well appreciated, It's really comfortable for daily purposes, The best thing about aviator is the low maintenance and easily replacable parts one could do that on his/her own, Mileage would be around 40-45, It does vibrate on a high speed, It vibrates when you cross 80 kmph.Overall great performance, Great family scooter with a manly look.
It is my first scooter and I just love it, I would never sell it, because maintanence, performance , comfort, it's brilliant. Honda discontinued this model for 2020, I feel sad and feel terrible, I want to change my scooter and thought to purchase aviator again, but couldn't do it. I feel sad for this brand.
I had old 1st aviator when it launched in india I used it for around 9 years and recently got new one and sold one Only 2 problem I face one is I feel little outdated compare to other bikes in this segment and second is the mileage I get around 40kms
mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.mileage very bad. mileage very bad.
Average bekar hai look achi h bas baaki service cost Activa se thoda jyda hai ek engine jaldi mangtu h bhot mere pas 2 h ek 2016 model 19500 chli h engine khrab hogya h or 2011 model 46000 chl gyi h wo bilkul thik h bs average kam hogyi h bhot