Bajaj V12 Overview
Bajaj Auto urges all customers to immediately avail of the exciting hat-trick offer on or before the 31st August 2018. This is because one of the key benefits of this offer is one-year free insurance for customers buying a Platina, Discover, Pulsar 150, Pulsar NS 160 or V range of motorcycles. Customers purchasing these bikes before 01 Sept 2018 would effectively have a reduced outgo of approximately Rs. 4800/- on a Platina and a massive Rs. 8000 on Pulsar NS 160 on account of insurance cost.
Bajaj Auto has confirmed that the hat-trick offer will not be available from 1st September 2018 onwards.
Customers also gain from the other benefits of the offer which includes two years of free service for the CT100, Platina, Discover, V, Pulsar. In addition, customers of any Bajaj motorcycle in this period get a five-year warranty package at no extra cost.
Bajaj Auto dealerships shall remain open till 11 pm on 30 and 31st August to enable customers to avail of the offer.
Bajaj V12 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying V12
- No, it does not get any space compartment.
- I don't think that short people would have problem
- Yes. i am 5'5.. and I feel much comfortable
- No i would suggest not suitable
- It's been 3 years I'm using this bike for daily commute in the city..it has run for more than 40000km and gives mileage of around 55-60 kmpl.Talking about the seats, they are so comfortable, provides the proper seating posture to the body. Very good for long rides.It's sound makes the ride more interesting.
- I use mine for long rides all the time about 1200 km per month with up to 45 kpl but average about 38 kpl
- V12 much better than Discover due to it's solid build and tough engine,I mean torque and power.You will get a stylish and very premium commuter in a low pricing.But my friend,V12 is discontinued and has low chances of coming back
- V12 IS BETTER ACCELERATION COMPARE RO DISCOVER 125.V12 IS GIVING 10 TO 15 KM LESS MILEAGE COMPARE RO DISCOVER 125.
- If you usually rides in highway then better to go for honda shine sp.....otherwise glamour is better among these three....but it depends on your preference so better to do a test ride of the bikes and select
- Go With Glamour Or Shine
- Glamour is success bike but v12 is not bad.Have deferent style, milleage & comfort etc
- First of all a serious no for discover 125. That leads us to two bike to be chosen, both glamour and V12 are good in their own perspective. They both offer features as well as reliablility, but the only difference is the riding posture. So, i would suggest you go and take test drives of both and decide which one is more comfortable to you. Hope this helps!!!
- Look wise Glamour 125 is good. It also has features like LED tail lamp, Tubeless tyres etc., compare the features and make a decision
- I will personally suggest you to buy a Glamour because it's better in mileage , riding experience and have power performance also
Bajaj V12 User Reviews
Bike is good staylist, And low maintenance costs i have happy for bajaj v12 but unfortunately no bajaj v12 production
Its gud for 125 of 2017 modle.It's very comfortable with gud mileage.When we ride there is no shoulder pain or back pain nor wrist.With big fuel tank with gud mileage.
It's so comfortable bike and easy to ride.Its look also stylist and so beautiful bike.I don't want to sell it but i feel bored.
1.0Acchi gadi honi chahie achcha
Acchi gadi honi chahie achcha malik hona chahie acchi dekhne mein honi chahie log hona chahie hona chahie
Bike parts not available in market and Bajaj showroom and prise very high and And not a good mechanic in market and Bajaj showroom how do bike sarvice
More Customer Reviews of