Bajaj Discover 110
Bajaj Discover 110 Overview
Bajaj Discover 110 now gets Anti-Skid Braking which comes at a nominal hike of Rs 564 over the standard model. The revised pricing now stands at Rs 53,274 for the CBS version, ex-showroom Pune. Bookings have begun for a token amount of Rs 1000 for the bike, with deliveries scheduled to begin soon.
Bajaj Discover 110 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Discover 110
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better with the details. You may click on the following link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- As per your requirement, Suzuki Gixxer SF may be a good option for you, as Gixxer SF offers a comfortable seating posture comparatively, with its premium quality and fit and finish, the Suzuki Gixxer is an undoubtedly impressive motorcycle. But this premiumness come at a price. The massive hike is hard to justify and the BS6 update has robbed it of performance. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out New Bikes Search. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealershipdetails.
- Both the bikes are two seater commuter and thr can easily accommodate the rider and the pillion
- Cb shine
- CT 100 ES. I had done continuous 360km trip to a distant place and returned on the same day with an interval of 2hrs. The bike was running on choke and I had not noticed until return. Sturdy reliable bike but uncomfortable for long ride.
- Old ct 100 & ct100Es
- CT 100
- If u want mileage,style,power, comfort u can go for hf deluxe, if u want only suspension u can go to bajaj. Hero comes with 5yrs warranty and good resale value...tooo....
- Hf deluxe poor power discover 110cc power mileage styles mst
- Mileage is more in Hf deluxe but I found discover to be more comfortable becoz of suspension and less vibrations
Discover 110 User Reviews
- Most Relevant
Very good bike i have been using since 2013.I live to ride due to fuel economy and performance both.
Fantastic.But not using due to corona phase.Good vehicle to drive.31000km driven.I have used for office only.
most worst bike in the world. it is not consuming petrol it is consuming my blood. as being 100 cc bike it should be given 60-70 kmpl mileage but it gives me 35kmpl after 6 years & it doesn't give a worst resale value. none wants to buy this. f**k off bajaj
Good bike for family low maintenance cost, But bike head light is not good bike beger is very weak but bike enjone is solid
Bike is good performance and mileage with 70kmpl.Bike engine super condition and bike long root super performance and with two tyre new.
My biking experience started with Hero Honda Splendour+, 2004. That time it was a good value for money bike. Good design ,nicely built and proper weight to power ratio. I sold it for half the price in 2012. Then I had a natural liking for Bajaj bikes only because my father owned a Bajaj Super in the late 1980's.To my wrath of choosing a Bajaj bike I made up my mind for the Discover series .I wanted to buy a powerful bike with at least 125 cc then but somehow for my style of biking, I preferred a lighter sibling the 100cc. I enjoy all my rides but now I would prefer a bike with adequate power both mid as well as Upper range. You can say I need a bike for both city and touring purpose.
Hi Friends,Recently i purchased Bajaj Discover 110 bike From Pagariya Bajaj, Adalat Road, Aurangabad. The bike was not in a good condition like the Engine was1rusty, Self Start is not working, Scratched Parts hide by pasting sticker. With all this issue in all new showroom bike when i ask them to replace this with good conditioned bike they denied me saying nothing can be done now as passing done for this bike.
Discover is good for daily commuting purpose though don't exaggerate.Your trip, Not more than 100km a day.Clutch break issue may be occurr after 4 years of purchase.Rates was always reasonable, Resale value is not so good but the average per kilometer is awesome.Even after 7 years of using, It's still giving around 60kmpl.
It is a very good bike in the range of 60k. I had driven my bike almost 6 lakhs km but it does not have any problems. It maintenance costs is also very low. So I can say that bajaj group always focus on their quality of products make good.
the performance is even poor than a splendor. the comforts cannot even match a passion pro. and the maintenance is too much, so as the built quality is so poor. the only thing it has is the mileage.
Bajaj Discover 110 Expert Reviews
After launching a wave of Discovers over the years, Bajaj claims to have finally go it right with the new Discover 110. We get astride one and this is what it’s all about.