Bajaj Discover is a commuter bike family of 1 bikes Discover 125 manufactured by Bajaj in India.Bajaj Offers 1 Discover models in India. Royal Bajaj Discover 125 is the lonely model at Rs. 51,452 (Ex-Showroom). Bajaj's vision of providing affordable but stylish commuters was fulfilled by the Discover series. Built to a cost, but with robust mechanicals and attractive pricing. Currently, the Discover product comprise of 125cc versions.The bike gives a good mileage of around 70- 80 kmpl.
Bajaj Discover Price in India
Bajaj Discover Expert Reviews
The Bajaj Discover is back in conventional territory, with its 125 DTSi engine. We pit it against the outright leader of the category, the Honda CB Shine, to see if it can change the dynamics of the tricky commuter space. Sopan Sharma comparesMay 18, 2011
Bajaj Discover Comparisons
Recently Asked User Questions about Bajaj Discover
- AS PER MY EXPERIENCE WITH DISCOVER 125 AFTER DRIVING 60 K KM WITHIN 5 YEARS MAXIMUM SPEED TOU CAN DRIVE ON HIGHWAYS WILL BE 95 OR 96 KM.BUT AS PER MY CONCERN DON'T TRY TO REACH THIS SPEED ON DISCOVER OR ANY BAJAJ BIKES you DER 125CC BECAUSE IT'S WEIGHT IS VERY LOW COMPARED TO OTHER COMPANIES BIKES.
- 90km per hour in track..hope you know the legal limit is 70 km per litre .
- Yes maybe in a slope road
- As of now, there is no confirmation from the brand's end regarding the discontinuation of Bajaj Discover 125. Currently, the bike is available in the market. The discover is a stylish 125cc motorcycle that comes loaded with features and gets a torquey motor. Moreover, to clear your doubts you may share a direct word with the brand.
- Bajaj has lot of expriment on discover model and most of it did not work except 100 and 125. currently no discover model is in market.
- No its not discontinued
- As you are facing a starting problem in your bike, you can check the spark plug whether it is loose or not, clogged fuel tank vent, the engine cut off switch, and blocking intake or exhaust. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- You have to do regular service AND OIL CHANGING after every 2500 or 3000 km driven and also use only branded OIL WITH EXPERIENCE PERSON. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO DO SERVICING WITH COMPANY SERVICE CENTER BUT SERVICE MUST BE DONE IN FRONT OF TOU AND YOU MUST KNOW THE CONDITION OF TOUR VEHICLE BY ASKING ANY QUESTION RELATED RO ENGINE AND IT'S PARTS RO THE SERVICE MAN.
- Its slow speed must be less. you just consult a near by bike dealer for it.
Bajaj Discover User Reviews
Discover 1253.9623 ratings
It is actually a bajaj discover 150s, but it was not listed, so I had to select the 125. My experience with the 150s has been amazing for every ride. I toured on it, commuted, revd when needed. It cuts through traffic like air. I have replaced its stalk handle bar with a pulsar one, so that adds to maneuver easily too. The suspension is great. Mileage is the trademark of bajaj bikes. The only place bajaj needs to work on is their overall quality of the product. The usage of low quality material which reflects in the fit and finish and the ride quality should be overcome. I am sure people would like to pay more and get a better bajaj for themselves.Abhishek 1 year ago
Bajaj Discover News Updates
Bajaj Pulls The Plug On Pulsar 125 Neon Drum Brake Variant
Low demand for the drum variant compared to the disc version could be attributed to its sudden layoffNov 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
New Bajaj Discover Series To Launch Tomorrow
The Chakan-based manufacturer will also showcase its 2018 range of motorcycles, which could include refreshed Bajaj Avenger cruisers and new colour options for the Dominar 400Jan 9, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
New Bajaj Discover Series To Launch On January 10
Along with the new Bajaj Discover 110 and the refreshed Discover 125, the company will also showcase their 2018 range of modelsJan 5, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Rs. 1.00 lakh
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.49 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.36 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Honda CB Shine