BMW G 310 GS Specifications
(28 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||313 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||1|
|Power :||33.9 PS @ 9500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
BMW G 310 GS Specifications Summary
|G 310 GS Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS Rs. 3.49 lakh||313 cc, 33.9 PS @ 9500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Digital Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Specs of G 310 GS Competitors
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan Specs Compare with G 310 GS
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.99 lakhG 310 R Specs Compare with G 310 GS
Kawasaki Versys X 300
Rs. 4.69 lakhVersys X 300 Specs Compare with G 310 GS
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.48 lakhDuke 390 Specs Compare with G 310 GS
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.44 lakhRC 390 Specs Compare with G 310 GS
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 2.98 lakhNinja 300 Specs Compare with G 310 GS
Yamaha YZF R3
Rs. 3.52 lakhYZF R3 Specs Compare with G 310 GS
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying G 310 GS
Q. How good is back brakes on BMW G 310 GS?
- The rear brake is adequate for normal use.
Q. I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall. Which one will be the best bike for me. Will it be comfortable for me?
- There are ample of options available like i.e. Bajaj CT 100, Hero Splendor Plus, Yamaha Ray Z, Honda Aviator etc.You can explore more options by clicking on the given link: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Avan-Motors/trend-e/double-battery You can apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one.Choosing one may depend on several factors like brand preference, performance and specific feature requirement, seating capacity etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.
- I am answering questions about the BMW G 310 GS only. If you ask me to compare between this and another bike, I may be able to reply. Again, comfort is a highly subjective matter. Perhaps, a test ride will give you a clue.
Q. I am 6.4 height. Is this bike perfect for me and is it perfect for long rides - G 310 GS?
- The riding comfort for any bike can be judged by taking a test ride. Though due to the commanding posture shorter riders will find it a bit tough to get on to the bike, and even quickly get their feet on the ground in case of an emergency. The bike can be used for long rides too as its a mini adventure tourer bike. Different suspension tuning could help its case immensely in increasing the fun quotient. Though to have clarity on the handling take a test ride to clear all your doubts. Click on the following link to locate the nearest dealership available from your respective city. https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/BMW
- It will fit you well. Whether it is perfect for YOU personally is a matter of subjectivity. It is excellent on long rides; only, the RPMS climbs to 6000 at 100 kmph which is a bit high.