Hyundai Aura 2020-2023 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (47)
- Features (21)
- Fuel Type (19)
- Specifications (13)
- Performance (10)
- Comfort (7)
- Price (7)
- Transmission (5)
- Safety (5)
- Mileage (5)
- Maintenance (3)
- Most Relevant
- The seating capacity of the Hyundai Aura is 5 passengers.
- Hyundai Aura is offered in 9 variants - the base model of Aura is E and the top variant Hyundai Aura SX Plus Turbo which comes at a price tag of Rs. 8.97 Lakh.
- All the cars are good in their forte. The Honda Amaze scores well in most departments: - a punchy diesel motor, sedan-like comfort, and a well-loaded practical cabin. The weak link has to be its petrol engine, which is extremely refined and just about acceptable for city commutes but not for spirited driving. If you want a more exciting petrol sedan, you might want to look at the Aura’s turbo-petrol or, even the Dzire petrol. On the other hand, Maruti Dzire offers plenty of features, including a refined Petrol engine with high efficiency, interior space, and ride quality for city roads, whereas Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of cars for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for road trips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting. And Aura packs in all the features and powertrain combinations that will keep you smiling on a daily basis. Smooth refined family petrol for the town, a BS6 diesel for the high millers, and a peppy turbo for the responsible adult who still wants a bit of excitement behind the wheel. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- There are 2 airbags in Hyundai Aura.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of the Hyundai as they would be able to assist you regarding this. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- Hyundai Aura is available in 8 different colours - Vintage Brown, Typhoon Silver Turbo Pack, Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red Turbo Pack, Polar White, Titan Grey and Polar White Turbo Pack. Moreover, every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Bajaj Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- All three cars are from different segments. Tata Altroz is a hatchback, Hyundai Aura is a sub-4 metre sedan whereas Tata Nexon is a sub-4 metre SUV. The Tata Nexon, with the facelift, has become an even stronger contender. With the revised looks, more powerful engine and added features, it surely needs to be on the top of your consideration list. Whereas, Aura packs in all the features and powertrain combinations that will keep you smiling on a daily basis. And in a market that's looking for exactly that, the Aura may not make the biggest ripple but has enough going for it to stir up the pond. On the other hand, while the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Tata Altroz iTurbo: First Drive Review..-2020 Hyundai Aura: First Drive Review..-2020 Tata Nexon Facelift: Road Test Review.
- The interiors of the Aura are similar to what we’ve seen and loved in the Grand i10 Nios. So they still feel and look top-notch and segment-leading. The touch screen functionality, fit and finish levels and all the controls are similarly great. What distinguishes the Aura from its hatchback sibling are the dash, gear lever surround and door trim accents that get a chocolate brown/bronze colouring. The interiors of the Turbo petrol get a different black treatment both for the dash and the fabric of the seats but with some nice red accents on the side air-con vents, climate control dials and the piping on the seats.Read more -2020 Hyundai Aura: First Drive Review.
Hyundai Aura 2020-2023 User Reviews
1700 km done with my new aura.Excellent performance.Smooth driving.Good mileage.Best budget friendly car.Share
It's handling is so much
It's handling is so much smooth and very good fuel efficient car it gives me about 22kmpl in highway and 17 to 18 in city.Overall this is best in comfort and affordable for middle class family.Share
Hyundai aura is very beautiful car in terms of looking.Mileage is unbeatable with cng.Budget friendly car.In term of boot space it's very spacious.Interior royal.Share
3.3Value for money but
Value for money but not so powerful every time when we need harsh pickup but every time engine looses power and give a liner power to xarShare
Hyundai provides a hassle-free
Hyundai provides a hassle-free booking experience.Excellent value for the money and a thrilling driving experience.Looks extremely fashionable.I've performed two service, And the cost of maintenance is really low.Everything is nice but the headlights, Which occasionally look less bright at night.Share
More Customer Reviews of Aura 2020-2023