TVS Apache RR 310 Reviews

• All (82)
  • Daily Commute (58)
  • Tours (30)
  • Leisure Rides (28)
  • Occasional Commute (20)
SAI SANTOSH
SAI SANTOSH 4.2 20 Feb 2019

BEST OPTION FOR SOMEBODY WHO NEEDS THE AGGRESSIVENESS OF A SPORT BIKE AND THE COMFORTS OF A COMMUTER. THIS BIKE WON"T COST YOU MUCH FOR MAINTENANCE ON A REGULAR BASIS, BUT YOU"LL HAVE TO EMPTY YOUR POCKET IF YOU EVER NEED A PART REPLACEMENT. I REALLY DON"T HAVE A CLEAR IDEA ON HOW LONG THE BRAKE PADS ON SUCH BIKES LAST, BUT I HAD TO REPLACE BOTH THE FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS JUST AFTER 4800KM OF REGULAR SMOOTH CITY RIDES. VIBRATIONS ARE A PROBLEM WITH THIS MONSTER BUT ONE WILL GET USED TO THEM. I"VE HEARD EXCELLENT REVIEWS ABOUT THE TVS CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND INDIA BUT HERE IN VISAKHAPATNAM, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS JUST BAD... HERE THEY CHARGE HEAVY AMOUNT FOR LABOUR CHARGE. I HOPE TVS WOULD CUT DOWN COSTS OF SPARE PARTS AND IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh Kumar 4.6 17 Sep 2018

I like the riding ergonomics of this bike. There is less vibration post you cross 5500rpm. At certain time you will feel its viby while fetching more power from engine. It is stable and brakes are good. There will some crackiling sound because of plastics while sitting and moving the bike manually. Overal fit and finish are at its top notch. Fuel tank capacity is average. Looks is stunning and grabs lot of attention. Road grips are good. Radiator will turn on in traffic condition and its audible. Headlight works well during night. Exhaust sound is normal while riding slow and it sounds good while shifting gears fast at little high rpm. I faced a issue like switching btween 3rd to 2nd gear it acts like neutral, though it has happned rarely.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Petrol Head
Petrol Head 5.0 9 hours ago

Value for money. Performance is great. Only point that i didn't like is its name.. apache.. this bike shouldn't be in the apache series.The old concept name was the best 'Akula'

Swapnil Waghmare
Swapnil Wagh.. 2.2 15 May 2019

I brought apache 310 last year in Feb 2018 from very 1st day I got disappointed from the TVS bikes get heat a lot handle bars vibration seating position discomfort pillion discomfort annoying noises from the bike still I'm facing this all issues with the bike Damn Disappointed From TVS and Apache RR310.

Akchhat Mehrotra
Akchhat Mehr.. 4.6 21 Nov 2019

I owned the bike for 4 months but I had a overall good experience with bike.Good handling, good mileage and perfect power delivery for touring.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute | Tours
Tajammul Haque
Tajammul Haque 4.6 23 Oct 2019

WE BOUGHT IN OCTOBER 2018 FROM PATNA, GOOD mileage EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE, EXCELLENT BRAKE AND CONTROL, MARVELOUS LOOK,

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
TX Bahubali
TX Bahubali 3.8 28 Nov 2019

instead of rc take rr 310 after 1 week you will start appreciating yourself for making good decision

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Vinod Bansal
Vinod Bansal 5.0 30 Nov 2019

I'm looking for the next bike bike is very good work and great service and good quality

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
RAHUl YADAV
RAHUl YADAV 5.0 4 Jul 2019

Overall is Excellent and I get More attention Peoples Gives the Good Looks To bike or me in my Near By Colony"s i Have only and Peoples. Click pictures and Curious about Bike

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Srikanth Kandula
Srikanth Kan.. 5.0 19 Aug 2019

I don"t want to sell this bike but as a needed in money want to sell, I miss my beast

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute