• Q. I want to by a car at Pondicherry, because road taxes in Karnataka are high, am I allowed to buy and register my ownership at Pondicherry - Amaze?

    859 Views Add Answer
    2 Answers
    ALFRED | 1 year ago

    You can buy a car in pondicherry, provided you have a proof of residence and permanent resident of pondicherry, but if you plan to take the car back to karnataka, the state government will ask for all papers regarding the genuinely of purchase and also one time entry tax of 20k and for change of registration to karnataka. There is also a penalty clause if I am right. Whatever you think you could save from buying in pondyYou will made to pa atleast 65% of it.

    0 Reply
    Desi | 1 year ago


    2 Reply

Honda Amaze Overview

Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze
Rate this Car
Rs. 6.17 Lakh
View August Offers
Ask A Question