Volvo XC40 Specifications
|Engine Displ. :||1969 cc|
|Top Speed (KMPH) :||210|
|Adjustable Driver Seat :||Yes|
|Adj. Front Passenger Seat :||Yes|
|Heated/Cooled Seats :||NA|
Volvo XC40 Specifications Summary
|XC40 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|T4 R-Design Rs. 39.90 lakh||1969 cc, 190bhp view all||230 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|D4 Momentum Rs. 39.90 lakh||1969 cc, 190bhp view all||210 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
|D4 Inscription Rs. 43.90 lakh||1969 cc, 190bhp view all||210 kmph Top Speed, Sunroof, Adjustable Driver Seat, Yes Adjustable Driver Seat, Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Yes Adj. Front Passenger Seat, Heated/Cooled Seats view all|
About XC40 Specs and Features
Volvo XC40 price starts at Rs.39.90 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Volvo XC40 D4 Inscription is priced at Rs. 43.90 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The 2.0-litre D4 engine’s good for 190 horses and 400Nm of torque, with AWD as standard. And while the on-paper figures match the sporty BMW X1, the experience isn't the same. The XC40 is billed as an out and out city slicker. A job it does well. The performance presents no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant. Power delivery is relaxed and whether it's commuting, cruising or making quick overtakes, the XC40 has exactly enough.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XC40
- The Volvo XC40 would be a perfect choice for the hilly areas. The car has been engraved with the powerful motor to take care of the required torque, power and amazing handling capability. The car has been provided with an amazing grip on the road as it gets wider tyres. Moreover, to check the performance of the car we would suggest you take a test drive of the car for a better and clarified justification.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Volvo
- https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers/Volvo " data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Really a value for money compact premium SUV.
- The drive type of Toyota Fortuner is 4WD and that of Volvo XC40 is AWD (All Wheel Drive). In the Fortuner, the engine power can be shifted in the axels and the system has 2 differentials and in the AWD of Volvo XC40, all the wheels get the same power. The system has 3-differentials.
- Volvo XC40 is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder D4 diesel engine that comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. The diesel engine does not come with a hybrid.
- No ..xc 40 has no hybrid engine or electric ..not any plug in hybrids.