Volkswagen Vento is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. 9.99 Lakh to 14.43 Lakh in India. It is available in 3 variants and 6 colours. Volkswagen Vento comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Vento has a boot space of 494 litres while it's ground clearance is 163 mm. The petrol engine of Vento is a 999cc unit which generates a power of 108.62bhp and a torque of 175nm. The Vento is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Vento is 17.69kmpl.
Volkswagen Vento Latest Updates
Volkswagen has discontinued the Vento’s base-spec Comfortline and top-spec Highline Plus MT variants. The sedan is now available only in two trims: Highline and Highline Plus.
The Vento is powered by a sole 110PS 1-litre turbo-petrol engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic, however, the MT is now limited to the new base-spec Highline trim.
Volkswagen Vento Engine
Volkswagen Vento Variants
The Volkswagen Vento is available in two broad trims: Highline and Highline Plus.
Volkswagen Vento Features
Volkswagen Vento Competitors
- Petrol (3 Variants)
- Manual (1 Variant)
- Automatic (2 Variants)
1.0 TSI Highline
17.69 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 9.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
1.0 TSI Highline AT
16.35 Kmpl . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 13.00 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
1.0 TSI Highline Plus AT
16.35 Kmpl . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 14.43 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Looking for Loan on Volkswagen VentoEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
Vento User Reviews
Powerfull which rushes to
Powerfull which rushes to chance our dreams with us.Heart touching feel which enhance our mind to chase all our dreams with great desire and attain the next step.
Overall This Is A Great Car
It's a good sedan, with good driveability, good suspension, German build quality, good rear legroom and decent boot space. Mileage is also good. Overall this is a great car. Go for it.
4.3It is a nice car
It is a nice car for driving. It's TSI + DSG feel driving so easy. This is a safe car in this segment with a1budget range.
I'm comfortable filling n very sefty cars stilys n milleg very good control system very good i'm daily drive this car
Good performance is good build quality is good low ground clearancehigh maintenanceparts not available
More Customer Reviews of Vento
Volkswagen Vento Images
- 6 more
Volkswagen Vento Colours
- Reflex Silver
- Carbon Steel
- Candy White
- Lapiz Blue
- Toffee Brown
- Sunset Red
Volkswagen Vento Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Vento owners
|Petrol||Automatic||16.35 Kmpl||11 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||17.69 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
Volkswagen Vento News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vento
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- 20000 rupees.
- In order to renew your vehicle's registration certificate after 15 years, you can simply visit the RTO office in your city and apply for a fitness certificate. If your vehicle passes the test, then the RC can be renewed for another 5 years. However, the cost of renewing the RC will be increased from 2022 onwards in order to implement the new policy introduced by the Ministry of Road, Transport and Highway (MoRTH). For more details, we would suggest you to connect with the RTO office in your city. Moreover, as per your requirements, there are a number of options available in the market such as Honda Amaze, Tata Nexon, Honda City, Mahindra XUV700, Tata Harrier, Hyundai Elantra, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as your budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new cars@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_car_search.html?bypricerange=10-20
- Both Honda City and Volkswagen Vento are good options as per the requirement. If you love a no-nonsense, mechanically sound sedan - then buying one in 2021 will still make you a happy customer. However, it lacks behind in terms of modern-day features and design. On the other hand, the City looks better than its predecessor and retains its core strength with acres of space and a smooth, fun-to-drive petrol engine. Also, the Honda City comes well equipped. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Honda City 4th Generation vs Volkswagen Vento
- Both the Vento and the City do not come with in-built maps. But you can connect your phone through Apple CarPlay or Android auto to use Google Maps.
- They are almost same. Go and test them and prefer whichever you like.
- Yes as service interval is long ..you may need replacement eg .sensors ..abs ..on the long run you benefit by the great experience...body work is costly as all side pieces are moulded into an unit for safety..petrol will be better in if you need a hassle free ownership..great petrol automatic.
- Not really. I have been using Vento for last 6 years. The gearbox is lubricated with synthetic oil, which costs around 3-4 thousand. The overall yearly maintenance cost would be around 8-10 thousand. But vehicle runs trouble free for next one year, quite reliable.
- No it’s not. It’s quite affordable if you don’t give it to the dealership for your annual maintenance. Rest is insurance and upkeep cost which will be the same for all the other cars of similar size.
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Volkswagen Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Automark Motors Pvt. Ltd
B-25, Pocket A, Okhla Industrial Area, Okhla Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Volkswagen Delhi West
68/3, Najaffgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Near Moti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Volkswagen Rajdhani, New Delhi
C- 91/10, Block C, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Royal Lush Banqute Hall, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
A2/6, Frontier Autoworld, Safdarjung Enclave, Safdarjung Enclave, Opposite Bikaji Kama Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
What is the price of Volkswagen Vento Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Volkswagen Vento is 14.43 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Volkswagen Vento in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Volkswagen Vento is 17.69 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Vento.
What is the EMI of Volkswagen Vento in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Volkswagen Vento in Delhi is Rs. 19,343 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Volkswagen Vento?
What is the boot space in Volkswagen Vento?
The boot space in Volkswagen Vento is 494 L. View full specification of Vento
What is the ground clearance of Volkswagen Vento?
The ground clearance of Volkswagen Vento is 163 mm.
What are the best financing options for Volkswagen Vento?
Is Volkswagen Polo better than Volkswagen Vento?
53% users have chosen Volkswagen Polo over Volkswagen Vento in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Maruti Suzuki Ciaz better than Volkswagen Vento?
51% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Ciaz over Volkswagen Vento in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Is Volkswagen Vento GT TSI different from TSI high ...
Asked by Rajesh Chauhan 10 Answers
Q. Is Vento is expensive to maintain?
Asked by Priyansh Tamta 36 Answers
Q. Should I go for Vento, Verna or Honda City?
Asked by Kiran Juvvalapalli 18 Answers
Q. Is there any Volkswagen Vento automatic petrol var ...
Asked by Hrishikesh Shekhar 12 Answers
Q. What will be the total service expense for every 1 ...
Asked by Girish Hosur 8 Answers
Q. Is it DSG or some other mechanism in automatic var ...
Asked by Ayyappa Raja 4 Answers
Q. Vento diesel version not available ??
Asked by Mayanna Bn 9 Answers
Q. Can Vento TSI edition can beat Polo?
Asked by Keerti Uppin 5 Answers
Q. I am planning buy new car in July.i am Confused Vo ...
Asked by Sumit Kumar 5 Answers
Q. Which company audio system is installed in Volkswa ...
Asked by Sai Ram 6 Answers