Tata Tigor EV is an electric 5 seater sedan car launched at a base price of Rs. 9.17 lakh in July 2019 by Tata in India. Tigor EV also comes with automatic transmission. It is available in 5 variants and 3 colours.
Tata Tigor EV Latest Updates
Tata Motors will soon launch the Tigor EV with an improved range of 200km. The revamped Tigor EV will also be available for private car owners when it’s launched sometime in March 2020. Currently, the Tigor EV has a claimed range of 140km as per the Modified Indian Driving Cycle (MIDC). It is available only for fleet operators and is priced at Rs 11.58 lakh and Rs 11.92 lakh for the XM and XT variants.
Specifications Summary of Tata Tigor EV
|Emission Norm Compliance :||ZEV|
|Fuel Type :||electric|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||Single Speed Automatic|
|Length Width Height :||3992*1677*1537|
|Boot Space :||255|
Tata Tigor EV Price
Tata Tigor EV prices start at Rs. 9.17 lakh for petrol and goes upto Rs. 9.76 lakh.
- Petrol (5 Variants)
Tata Tigor EV Variants Price List
Tata Tigor EV News Updates
2020 Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted In India For The First Time
The Tata Tigor EV’s front end looks similar to the recently launched facelifted TigorMar 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata Motors To Deliver 500 Tigor EVs To E-Cab Aggregator
The first batch of 160 Tigor EVs are expected to start service by January 2020Dec 30, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
You Can Now Buy The Long Range Tigor EV At Rs 9.44 Lakh
The Tigor EV, which comes with an ARAI-claimed range of 213km, is now available for private car buyersOct 9, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata Tigor EV Gets More Affordable After GST Rate Cut
The price cut comes soon after the government slashed GST rates on EVs from 12 to 5 per centAug 1, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata Motors, Maharashtra Govt Tie Up To Accelerate EV Adoption
Tata Motors to supply 1,000 EVs and set up charging stations in MumbaiMay 31, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor EV
- As of now, the brand hasn't disclosed its whole specification. So, we would suggest you to wait till its launch.
- Charging time 1.45minup to 150 km per full charge
- He meant 1hr 45min :)
- The Tata Tigor EV can run 142kms in a single full charge.
- The Tata Tigor EV makes 30kw (40.7hp) electric motor and has a claimed range of 142km. Its top speed is limited to 80kmph. Standard AC charging will take around six hours, whereas DC fast charging will juice up the battery pack from 0 to 80 per cent in 90 mins. However, the running cost totally depends on the cost per unit of electricity in your city, operating temperature, the power rating of the charger, etc
- The brand hasn't shared its battery price officially yet. So, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised service center to get better help. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Tata Tigor EV can be charged from a standard AC socket(can be charged at home) which takes around 6 hours, while DC fast charging takes nearly 90 mins for the battery levels to go from 0 to 80 per cent.
- Tata Tigor EV is only available with a 30kW 72 V 3-Phase AC Induction motor. No petrol engine is on the offer.
Tata Tigor EV User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling3.7/5
Preferred For : Family
33% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Tata Tigor EV Images
Tata Tigor EV Colours