Mahindra Scorpio-N is a 7 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 13.05 Lakh to 24.51 Lakh in India. It is available in 30 variants and 7 colours. Mahindra Scorpio-N comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Scorpio-N has ground clearance of 187 mm. The petrol engine of Scorpio-N is a 1997cc unit which generates a power of 200bhp and a torque of 370nm. The 2198cc diesel engine of Scorpio-N puts out 130.07bhp of power and 300nm of torque. The Scorpio-N is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic.
Mahindra Scorpio-N Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||1997 - 2198 CC||Transmission||Manual / Automatic||Max Power||172.45bhp@3500rpm|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel||Fuel Capacity||57 Liters|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Ventilated Disc||Brakes Rear||Ventilated Disc||Steering||Electric|
|Length*Width*Height||4662*1917*1857 mm^3||Ground Clearance (Unladen)||187 mm|
- Airbags (Passenger and Side Front)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (400Nm@1750-2750rpm)
Mahindra Scorpio-N Car Latest Updates
The Scorpio N is one of Mahindra’s latest SUVs to suffer the longest waiting period of up to a whopping 10 months in some cities. Places like Jaipur and Coimbatore are where you can have it in around three months, but the average wait time for the SUV ranges between five and six months.
Mahindra Scorpio-N Engine
Mahindra Scorpio-N Variants
The new-gen SUV can be specced in five variants: Z2, Z4, Z6, Z8, and Z8L.
Mahindra Scorpio-N Features
Mahindra Scorpio-N Competitors
It fends off competition from the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Volkswagen Taigun and the MG Hector.
Mahindra Scorpio-N PriceScorpio-N price starts from Rs. 13.05 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Scorpio-N comes in 30 variants with 7 colour options. The price of Scorpio-N petrol models ranges between Rs. 13.05 Lakh to Rs. 21.76 Lakh while the price of Scorpio-N diesel models start at Rs. 13.55 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 24.51 Lakh. Scorpio-N automatic models starts from Rs. 16.61 Lakh and comes in 10 variants to choose among.
Scorpio-N Price List (Variants)
1997 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 13.05 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Scorpio-N Z2 E
1997 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 13.24 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Scorpio-N Z2 Diesel
2198 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 13.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in Scorpio-N Car?
Powerful Petrol and Diesel engines, Frequency Dependent Dampening Suspension, body-on-frame design, 4x4 options, manual and auto transmission options. Reasonable Features list including Sunroof, 12-speaker Sony Audio, Alexa powered voice assistance, dual-zone climate control and more.
Some premium features like ventilated seats, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are missing. Prices are for the first 25k bookings only.
The Scorpio-N takes off from the Scorpio Classic sit and moves things up a few notches in premiumness, space and performance. It's balanced feature set, promising powertrains and 4x4 abilities will make it a great choice for those who have been missing a proper adventure capable SUV.
Mahindra Scorpio-N User Reviews
This is one of the best car
This is one of the best car which is available in low price and this is too good and named as a big dady to be honest it is a big dady.Share
The tata safari is one of the scorpio n's key rivals.Both automobiles are quite close in length.Mahindra scorpio n, However, Is superior in terms of wheelbase, Breadth, And height.This vehicle is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine and a 2.2-liter diesel engine.However, The tata safari only has one 2.0 cryptic engine.Options are so constrained.While certain scorpio n variants only have 2 airbags, The tata safari has 6 airbags.Share
This new Mahindra model features
This new mahindra model features a slatted grille with several chrome accents.The motor responds logically when the throttle is applied and there is sufficient power at the back.This automobile can be precisely controlled in slow city traffic and can pick up speed when required.In this automobile, Reaching triple digit speeds without sacrificing stability and safety is relatively simple.The sturdy steering wheel is adaptable enough to handle all the curves and turns.This car's automatic transmission is amazing.One of this model's minor shortcomings is that the brakes must be applied with extra force.Additionally, The suspension has some jumpiness, Which can.Share
The performance is fantastic, And the driving is enjoyable. Suv fans should take the plunge. The view of the road from the driver's position is excellent. The only issue is that Mahindra hasn't claimed the room for the elderly. Pros: an incredible car that makes you feel like a king when driving and has astounding average cons: the car's design and trunk room feel choppy when it is finished, And the tail lights are unremarkable.Share
4.3Good car but a little cramp
Good car but a little cramp in third row.Overall it has a macho look and rough and tough road presence, Quality could be more better such the interior plastic and fit and finish.Share
Very nice compatabel driving and nice interer over hall goodShare
Chip and best car in India
Chip and best car in india and very cool car this isShare
More Customer Reviews of Scorpio-N
Cars Similar to Scorpio-N
Rs. 14.00 LakhScorpio-N vs XUV700
Rs. 10.54 LakhScorpio-N vs Thar
Rs. 14.99 LakhScorpio-N vs Harrier
Mahindra Scorpio Classic
Rs. 12.99 LakhScorpio-N vs Scorpio Classic
Rs. 32.59 LakhScorpio-N vs Fortuner
Mahindra Scorpio-N Images
- 15 more
Mahindra Scorpio-N Colours
Compare Scorpio-N with Alternatives
|Mahindra Scorpio-N||Mahindra XUV700
View June Offers
View June Offers
View June Offers
|Mahindra Scorpio Classic
View June Offers
|Rs.13.05 Lakh onwards||Rs. 14.00 Lakh onwards||Rs. 10.54 Lakh onwards||Rs. 14.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 180 reviews||4.5 174 reviews||4.3 300 reviews||4.5 189 reviews||4.4 78 reviews|
|1997 - 2198 CC||1999 - 2198 CC||1497 - 2184 CC||1956 CC||2184 CC|
Mahindra Scorpio-N Videos
4 Nov, 20227034 views
The Mahindra XUV700 and Scorpio-N are heroes of waiting period purgatory.... read more
30 Sep, 202211329 views
The Scorpio has been reincarnated as the Scorpio N in its new generation and... read more
9 Aug, 20224209 views
You must be thinking what is a MPV like the Toyota Innova Crysta doing up... read more
11 Jul, 20224202 views
The Scorpio-N bridges the gap between the rough and rugged Thar and the more... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scorpio-N
- The kerb weight of the Mahindra Scorpio N is 1885 kg.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- For my Scorpio - N it was 28 lakhs on road.
- Yes! ofc!
- Mahindra Scorpio N has not been tested for global NCAP ratings yet. Stay tuned for future updates.
- 5 stars for adult occupancy and 3 stars for child occupancy rating. one of the highest in India!
- Anand Mahindra Hints at 5-Star Safety Rating of 2022 Scorpio N.
- The Z2 variant is pretty basic, with halogen lamps, 16-inch steel wheels, electrically powered steering wheel only for the petrol variants (hydraulic assist for diesel), and power windows. On the other hand, the Z4 variant gains some necessary equipment like wheel covers, a cooled glove box, an AC module for the second row, height adjustment for the driver’s seat with lumbar support, cruise control, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Z4 variant gains some necessary equipment like wheel covers, cooled glove box, AC module for the second row, height adjustment for the driver’s seat with lumbar support, cruise control, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Z4 automatic variants get safer with hill hold/descent control and ESC. Starting from the Z4 diesel, you can also opt for the shift-on-fly 4WD system. Read more -2022 Mahindra Scorpio N: Here’s What You Get With Each Variant.
- Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Multi-function Steering Wheel, Touch Screen, Anti Lock Braking System, Power Windows Rear, Power Windows Front, Wheel Covers, Passenger Airbag, Air Conditioner, Power Steering.
- Atleast it gets touchscreen for a 2nd base
Mahindra Scorpio-N Car News Updates
Mahindra Scorpio-N FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mahindra Scorpio-N is 24.51 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Mahindra Scorpio-N in Delhi is Rs. 25,254 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Mahindra Scorpio-N are Mahindra XUV700, Mahindra Thar and Tata Harrier.
The ground clearance of Mahindra Scorpio-N is 187 mm.
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!