Jeep Compass On Road Price in RoorkeeChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Compass 1.4 Sport Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 19,19,922||Rs. 16,49,000||
|Compass 2.0 Sport Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 21,56,014||Rs. 17,99,000||
|Compass 1.4 Longitude Option (Petrol)||Rs. 22,83,699||Rs. 19,69,000||
|Compass 2.0 Longitude Option (Diesel)||Rs. 24,24,797||Rs. 20,30,000||
|Compass 1.4 Limited Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 25,37,206||Rs. 21,92,000||
|Compass 2.0 Longitude AT (Diesel)||Rs. 26,17,948||Rs. 21,96,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 26,72,635||Rs. 22,43,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4 (Diesel)||Rs. 28,79,749||Rs. 24,21,000||
|Compass 2.0 Limited Plus AT (Diesel)||Rs. 29,70,507||Rs. 24,99,000||
Jeep Compass Price in Roorkee
Jeep Compass price in Roorkee starts from Rs. 16.49 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 24.99 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Compass variants in Roorkee. Jeep Compass Automatic is starting at Rs. 19.69 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Jeep Compass Diesel starts from Rs. 17.99 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Compass is available at Rs. 31,533 per month @ 10%. Jeep Compass's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Roorkee) and Tata Harrier (price starting at Rs. 13.69 lakh in Roorkee).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Compass Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 13.69 lakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.74 lakhHector On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 33.00 lakhKodiaq On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 9.55 lakhThar On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 18.77 lakhTucson On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 13.70 lakhHexa On Road Price Compare with Compass
Rs. 12.41 lakhXUV500 On Road Price Compare with Compass
Jeep Compass Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Compass
- There won't be any major changes. The only difference between BS4 and BS6 fuel is that BS6 has lesser Sulphur content in its fuel which results in the lesser emission of pollutants. The BS6 fuel will work fine with the BS4 engine. For further assistance, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- You don't need to do anything, BS4 diesel car can take BS6 diesel. BS6 fuel will be already loaded with additives so no issue of injector lubrication. From environment point of view, even after putting BS6 fuel your car will not be so much less polluting as the catalytic converters in your car are BS4 compliant
- No, Limited Plus is the only variant that gets one panoramic sunroof.
- Jeep Compass diesel-auto combo introduced in Longitude and Limited Plus variants. They are powered by the Compass Trailhawk’s 2.0-litre BS6 diesel engine.
- The Compass is due for a mid-life update and the facelifted model is expected to be launched around mid-2020 in India. It is likely to feature updated exterior and interior along with new additions to its equipment list. It might also get a new petrol engine for the global model.As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- The initial batch of Jeep Compass cars had serious clutch issues but I am sure that problem has now been sorted out. Jeep India has made many welcome changes and improvements since then. Nothing to fear. Go ahead and enjoy the drives .
- The Petrol in both the SUV’s is a bit lacklustre. Still......it depends upon your use and your prioritises . If it is just the city drive and an occasional highway drive then Seltos would suit you better. If you enjoy driving and want a superb RIDE AND HANDLING vehicle then Seltos doesn’t even come close to Compass.
Jeep Compass Price in India
Calculate Jeep Compass EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less