Honda Grazia Latest Updates
Honda will launch the new Grazia scooter on November 8 in India. Bookings for the new scooter commenced from October 25th for a token amount of Rs 2000.
Honda Grazia Design & Features
The Grazia will be based on Honda’s popular Activa 125. Design elements include a body-mounted LED headlamp with large indicators and plenty of creases for that sporty touch. Unlike the Activa, the Grazia will feature fibre body panels which should help it save some weight. The scooter will sport a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a switch next to the keyhole to unlock the seat.
Honda Grazia Specifications
The scooter will be powered by Honda’s tried-and-tested 125cc motor. This engine develops 8.5PS of power and 10.54Nm of torque. The Grazia will get a 12-inch alloy wheel up front, and a 10-inch wheel at the rear. Drum brakes are likely to be standard, whereas a front disc brake will be an optional extra. As is the case with most Honda scooters, CBS will be offered as standard.
Honda Grazia Competitors
This 125cc scooter will get competition from Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125, Mahindra Gusto 125 and Vespa VX 125.
Honda Grazia Highlights
Honda Grazia Competitors
Suzuki Access 125 : The Access 125 is a good looking scooter with best-in-class engine refinement and performance along with lively handling and a good list of features. But it still has some shortcomings like a stiff ride and Suzuki’s limited service support.
Vespa 125: The Vespa is a scooter with retro-modern styling. Built on a monocoque frame with minimum overhangs, it turns easily and being mated to a peppy engine, it is a breeze to ride. The Vespa 125 is a nice product, but because of its high price tag and limited service network, it lags behind its rivals.
Honda Grazia Summary
|Engine :||124.9 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Front Brakes :||Disc|
|Power :||8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||107 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Standard Warranty :||2 Years|
|Colors :||Pearl Spartan Red , Pearl Amazing White +3 more|
Honda Grazia Price
Honda Grazia is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 62,025
Grazia Variants Price List
Editor's View of Honda Grazia
Looks premium, Packs in a lot of features, Torquey motor is quicker than competition upto 60kmph.
Low fuel efficiency compared to competition, Pricing is on the higher side, Ride can get uncomfortable with pillion onboard.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grazia
- Brand has kept front-wheel biggers as compared to the rear wheel in order to get better effective torque and gradability. If you increase the tyre size it will reduce the fuel efficiency as well as pickup of the scooter. Also, upsizing the tyre may result in wear-and-tear trouble and it will come in contact with suspension setup which in turn diminish the scooter's performance. For better clarity, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised service center.You may check out authorised dealership details.
- It's graziq ofcourse
- Activa 125
- Grazia and Ntorq cannot be compared as the two belong to two different segments. The former is an ideal commuter with a good dose of performance and comfort. Ntorq is for outright performance (that doesn't mean it's not comfortable). Also note that the wheels and tyres are totally different on Ntorq, they much resemble those of an Apache. If for some reason you cannot buy a 125-150 cc motorcycle, buy an Ntorq. You'll never regret your decision. I have regularly done group tours when my friends were riding Pulsars, Apaches plus two RE Classic 350s. My Ntorq never lagged behind though it is a mere scooter.
- It depends on your preferences such as weight of bike, bluetooth navigation, seating comfort, how many people you will be taking, what distance you will be travelling, and so on. Please do not just blindly buy a bike based on ratings. Even if the bike is good you have to check if it will be good for you.
- Both of them are good but if you want power, style, features, etc then go for NTORQ. But if you just want the Honda tag then go for Grazia as there is nothing new in it except the body styling. I would suggest NTORQ as three of my friend own Grazia and two of us(including me) own the NTORQ and they said that the Grazia is good only till first service and after that it becomes a liability. P.S- The other friend of mine sold his Grazia to get the NTORQ!! So, think wisely!!!
- Activa 5G is powered by 109cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine delivers 8PS of power and 9Nm of torque. Suspension duties are still taken care of by the age-old bottom-link unit at the front and a hydraulic monoshock unit at the rear. Meanwhile, braking is done via 130mm drum brakes on both ends, with Honda's combi brake system (CBS) available as standard. Honda has equipped the Activa 5G with 10-inch wheels shod with 100/90 section tubeless tyres. On the other hand, Grazia is powered by the same 124.9cc petrol engine seen on the Activa 125. It produces 8.5PS of power and 10.54Nm of peak torque, mated to a CVT transmission. It gets 12-inch 90/90 tyre at the front and a 12-inch 90/100 tyre at the rear. Braking is via 130mm drums on both sides with standard CBS. A front 190mm disc brake is available as an option. Hence, buying one will depends on your requirement. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort.
- Yes Grazia many things that stands out in Grazia compare to activa let's take the obvious ones out boths top trim dlx cost nearly 80k plus and have the same tachometer now here comes the difference the most evident the 125cc not the best 125cc motor in the market and the best 125cc scooter would be the tvs ntorq but back to the question, so Grazia 125cc is far superior to activa 5gs 110cc motor and Grazia in real time has the same mileage as activa 5g and Grazias suspension is way more software and comfortable than activa and unlike activa it should not have the problem of suspension failure because of the telescopic suspension and the breaks in Grazia are superior front disks brake and Grazia looks better than activa atleast for my eyes so yes overall Grazia is better
- Best is to go with N-torq in the similar price range. My family is loyal to Honda so we have Grazia, Activa, Aviator. Now, i use these 2 vehicles on regular basis - Duke 390 and N-torq. SR150 which my brother uses. To be honest... I think SR150 is best but it is highly overpriced... Now lets come to the price section where activa belongs... So, after riding its all siblings... The best one is N-torq which is a TVS brand. I was a Honda loyal customer just like my family but N-torq is way better in every aspect so i had to move to N-torq. I would advice you the same to go with N-torq. It is the best choice.. You better take a test ride of all the three vehicles then purchase which one you feel best comfortable with....
- Using a grazia since 1½ year, covered about 22000+ kms in total. I didn't faced any sort of problem yet, it functions like a charm. It all comes down to how you maintain your scooter
- Honda did not officially announce the launch date of Grazia BS6 model. But it is expected that they will launch it within March 2020.
- Access is not stylish scooter it's suitable for familys GRAZIA125 is the sporty look and urban technology design
Honda Grazia Expert Reviews
Honda Grazia VS Suzuki Access 125 - Comparison Review
The Honda Grazia is the latest entrant in the 125cc scooter segment. But how does it fare against one of our favourites in this space, the Suzuki Access 125?Dec 15, 2017 | By Arun Mohan Nadar Photography - Vikrant Date
Honda Grazia First Ride Review
Honda’s all-new 125cc Grazia is here to offer a lot more flair and poise, showcasing many firsts in the segment. We get astride it to find out if this is the scooter every teenager should look forward toNov 12, 2017 | By Karan Narsu
Honda Grazia Images
Honda Grazia Colours
Pearl Spartan Red
Pearl Amazing White
Neo Orange Metallic
Matte Axis Grey Metallic
Pearl Siren Blue
Honda Grazia News Updates
Honda Grazia Crosses 2 Lakh Sales Milestone
The premium 125cc scooter has achieved the sales milestone within a year of its launchOct 26, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Colours The Honda Activa, Grazia, X Blade And More Look Good In
We list down our colour preferences for select Honda two-wheelers that make them look the partSep 26, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Recalls Active 125, Grazia and Aviator Over Front Fork Issue
Activa 125, Grazia and Aviator manufactured between February 7 and March 16, 2018, affected by front fork issue, says HondaApr 2, 2018 | By Karan Narsu
Honda Grazia vs Suzuki Access 125 vs Aprilia SR 150: Spec Comparison
We see how the Honda Grazia’s main rivals stack up against it on paperNov 14, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Grazia Launched At Rs 57,897
Making its entry into the 125cc segment, the Grazia is Honda’s most premium scooter offering till dateNov 8, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Grazia India Launch On November 8
The Honda Grazia will be the most premium scooter from Honda in IndiaOct 31, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels