Essel Energy GET 7
Essel Energy GET 7 is a electric cycles bike available at a price range of Rs. 43,500 to 48,500 in India. It is available in 3 variants and It is available in only in Black colour. GET 7 goes 70km in a single charge. The Essel Energy GET 7 gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The Essel Energy GET 7 weighs 47 kg.
Essel Energy GET 7 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Motor Type||BLDC||Battery Type||Lithium-Ion||Motor Power||250|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Electric||Battery Capacity||48 V/16 Ah||Range||70 - 80 km/charge|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Drum||Brakes Rear||Drum|
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
Essel Energy GET 7 Bike Latest Updates
Essel Energy GET 7 Range
Essel Energy GET 7 Charging Time
Essel Energy GET 7 PriceThe price of Essel Energy GET 7 starts at Rs. 43,500 and goes upto Rs. 48,500. Essel Energy GET 7 is offered in 3 variants - 11AH Li, 13AH Li and the top variant GET 7 16AH Li which comes at a price tag of Rs. 48,500.
GET 7 Price List (Variants)
GET 7 11AH Li
250 . 30 - 40 km/charge
|Rs. 43,500 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
GET 7 13AH Li
250 . 40 - 50 km/charge
|Rs. 45,450 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
GET 7 16AH Li
250 . 70 - 80 km/charge
|Rs. 48,500 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Running Cost of GET 7
GET 7 has a running cost of Rs. 0.07 per kilometer when driven for 70 kms on a battery of 48 V/16 Ah fully charged at 6.5/unit of electricity.
Essel Energy GET 7 User Reviews
Its look like a
Its look like a small kids its looks like a school cycle in india and design is very good.I like this innovation.Share
5.0Good bike for cycle lovers
Good bike for cycle lovers and it gives a good mileage to heavy weight time also.Share
Essel energy get 7 has very good features.Two people can travel on it.It even as a carrier and you can store some items on it as well.It is very good for daily use for going to nearby places like markets.It is also preferred by elder people.Share
3.0I have bought essel
I have bought essel energy get 7 for my mother and it was the best decision.It is not as heavy as other two-wheelers and also it is electric so there is no tension of refueling at a high cost.It has very good range and charging time is less.Share
It's looks like a small kids
It's looks like a school cycle in india and design is very good.I like this innovation.Share
More Customer Reviews of GET 7
Bikes Similar to GET 7
Motovolt Urbn e-Bike
Rs. 49,999GET 7 vs Urbn e-Bike
Rs. 46,999GET 7 vs Bazinga
Rs. 45,999GET 7 vs Roadlark
Rs. 42,999GET 7 vs T-Rex
Hero Lectro F3i
Rs. 42,999GET 7 vs F3i
Hero Lectro C5X
Rs. 38,999GET 7 vs C5X
Hero Lectro F1
Rs. 38,999GET 7 vs F1
Hero Lectro C7+
Rs. 34,999GET 7 vs C7+
Hero Lectro C9
Rs. 46,999GET 7 vs C9
Essel Energy GET 1
Rs. 37,500GET 7 vs GET 1
Essel Energy GET 7 Images
- 5 more
Essel Energy GET 7 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||70 Km/Charge|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GET 7
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, you may click on the link to get the dealership and select your city accordingly.
- The units of electricity required will depend on source current/voltage, charging time, and specifications of the charger.
- For that, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership or the brand directly as they would be able to assist you with the availability and prices of the extra battery. For more details, you may connect with the nearest authorized or visit the official website of Essel Energy.
- Essel Energy GET 7 is powered by a 250 W BLDC motor and is fairly capable for the daily runs, however, you might face challenge while going uphill with maximum load. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The license and registration is not required for Essel Energy GET 7. It is powered by a 250W Motor and the top speed is capped at 25kmph.
Essel Energy GET 7 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Essel Energy GET 7 is 48,500. Check On Road Price of GET 7. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Essel Energy GET 7 is 70 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of GET 7.
No, ABS feature is not available in Essel Energy GET 7. View full specification of GET 7.
Motovolt Urbn e-Bike Price starts at Rs. 49,999 which is Rs. 6,499 costlier than base model of Essel Energy GET 7 priced at Rs. 43,500. Compare Essel Energy GET 7 vs Motovolt Urbn e-Bike on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Essel Energy GET 7 in Delhi is Rs. 1,253 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Essel Energy GET 7 is available in 1 colours : Black. View colour images of GET 7.
Essel Energy GET 7 offers a range of 70 - 80 km/charge.
GET 7 taking 4-5 hours to get fully charged.
Battery capacity of GET 7 is 48 V/16 Ah.
The maximum speed of Essel Energy GET 7 is 25 kmph
The kerb weight of Essel Energy GET 7 is 47 Kg.