Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (10)
- Performance (5)
- Transmission (4)
- Comfort (3)
- Maintenance (3)
- Specifications (2)
- Features (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement. Stay hooked with ZigWheels for further updates.
- As of now, there is no update available regarding Mitsubishi winding-up there operations in India. Moreover, the Pajero Sport is a powerful SUV with a powerful engine, butch looks, and a decent feature list. Moreover, you may click on the given link for used cars and apply the filters to refine your search.
- Wanted to check out second hand pajero sports car but tempted me of discontinue of its products and service n maintenance problem after having car
- The better known is the MT 4X4.
- Maintenance is limited to regular service only. Does not require any major parts except brake pads. At least I have not changed any parts other than the pads and the recommended set of Timing belt and tensioners at one lakh kms. Performance is superb. No comparison with the PS in off roading.
- Pajero Sport is an excellent car, I have driven it all over India and never faced a problem. A real rugged vehicle, suitable for all kind of terrains. Its regular maintenance costs about Rs 1.5 - 2 a Km.
- It has not required any major repairs other than the replacement of brake pads and the timing belt at 100,000 kms.
- It costs about Rs 2 - 2.5 per Km
- I have a Mitsubishi outlander.This is the 10th year now,it is a 2010 model.The product is superb.As Mitsubishi is getting newer models of the existing model,there is nothing to worry.Yeah one point to mention the dealers keep shutting & Mitsubishi appointing new dealers immediately.Till 4 to 5 years nothing to worry.My car has covered 140000 kms.
- Mitsubishi have tied up with nissan and renault so its long term prospect looks good. we r also waiting for the new mitsubishi pajero sports which will be available in india by the end of this year.
- There has never been even a rumour of Mitsubishi going away like we are hearing about Ford nowadays.
- I am looking for 12 lacs.
- What is your selling price? Pls contact 943****172
- Only manual is 4x4..im selling mine..2013 model..suoer select
- Pajero is much better
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport User Reviews
Features & Styling4.1/5
After driving Pajero Sport
After driving pajero sport i did not like any other car, The ride quality, Car build quality and road presence is awesomeShare
Beautiful car with a very stable and comfortable ride.Very comfortable sitting in the first two rows.Very reliable and built to last.Share
mileage is good car comfort is good picku is nice car interior is good powerfull carShare
it's a marvelous vehicle when compared to Toyota fortuner. it's the hype and herd mentality that made fortuner a star but for those who really value good driving experience then fortuner is not an SUV but a innova on steroidsShare
It is powerful and comfortable car it is fast and very powerful engine best suv it is very safe it is a good carShare