BMW S 1000 R Colours
BMW S 1000 R is available in 3 colours:
- 1) Racing Red
- 2) Hockenheim Silver Metallic
- 3) Light White
- Racing Red
- Hockenheim Silver Metallic
- Light White
BMW S 1000 R Images
Have a Question about BMW S 1000 R?
Get Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
BMW S 1000 R User Reviews
The Ultimate Superbike Experience
Having the BMW S 1000 RR for the past year, I can confidently say it delivers the ultimate superbike experience. The 999cc inline four engine produces an 201 horsepower.The feature package which includes wheelie control, traction control and multiple riding modes allows the full potential of the engine while maintaining incredible stability.The brakes provide unparalleled stopping power. The riding position places the rider in a full tuck that promotes speed. Overall the BMW S 1000 RR pushes the boundaries of performance and technology to set the bar for modern class superbikes.Share
This is my favourite bike and my driving experience is very good with this and i suggest to buy this bikeShare
super cutttttsssss bike need bikes indiaShare
More Customer Reviews of S 1000 R
Colours of S 1000 R Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Rs. 16.47 LakhNinja ZX-10R Colours S 1000 R vs Ninja ZX-10R
Ducati SuperSport 950
Rs. 15.75 LakhSuperSport 950 Colours S 1000 R vs SuperSport 950
Ducati Panigale V2
Rs. 20.27 LakhPanigale V2 Colours S 1000 R vs Panigale V2
Aprilia Tuono V4
Rs. 20.66 LakhTuono V4 Colours S 1000 R vs Tuono V4
More Frequently Asked Questions About BMW S 1000 R
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. How many gears available in BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is engine power of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is the wheel size of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is the tyre size of BMW S 1000 R?
- Q. What is the seat height of BMW S 1000 R?