Benelli 302R Specifications
|Engine||300 CC||Max Power||38.79 PS@ 11500 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless||Max Torque||26.5 Nm @10000 rpm|
Benelli 302R Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Benelli 302R Bike Latest Updates
Benelli is all set to launch the latest iteration of the 302R. The bike has been revealed in China and has been priced at CNY 29,800 (approximately Rs 3.38 lakh). Once it hits India, expect the pricing to be around Rs 3.60 lakh.
The 2021 Benelli 302R is powered by a 302cc parallel-twin motor with an output of 35PS and 27Nm -- 3.5PS less power and 0.5Nm more torque than the BS4 version. It’s mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
On the design front, Benelli has made major changes. The 302R has ditched its bulky cladding and gets sleek bodywork. Moreover, the headlight now houses vertically stacked projector lights. The rear end too has been redesigned and gets LED taillight with air vents under the pillion seat.
Benelli has replaced the analogue-digital instrument console with a TFT screen. It gets an odometer, speedometer, gear position indicator, fuel level, and engine temperature bar as well.
Unlike the previous model, Benelli has suspended the new 302R on adjustable front forks and a monoshock. The braking hardware comprises dual front discs with 4-piston callipers and a single disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS.
Benelli 302R Variants
User Opinion about Benelli 302R
Super so nice comfortable to ride i like this bikeShare
5.0Like I was thinking to go
Like i was thinking to go for bmw 310 rr but when i saw on zig wheels that the 302 r is about to launch in 2023 feb.I have changed my mind now.All set to go for this super sounding twin cylinder monster from benelli.Eagerly waitiinnggg.Share
It has a excellent faring and it's a super sport look.It is a beautiful machine but it does not support touring if it made like kawasaki semi touring bike like ninja 300then it adds more premiumness to bike.Share
The design is insanely better
The design is insanely better as compared to the previous 302r, This got a lot of attention to detail, That stunning front fairing, Tail section that’s just wow. Eagerly waiting for the launch.Share
3.0Mast bike but lunch kro mujhe
Mast bike but lunch kro mujhe lena hai bike to bhut mast hai baki bike se age hai ktm rc 390 duke 390 and ninja 300 se ye bike bhut mast hai stock sound awesomeShare
More Customer Reviews of 302R
Benelli 302R Images
- 1 more
Benelli 302R Colours
Compare 302R with Alternatives
KTMView September Offers
Royal EnfieldView September Offers
KawasakiView September Offers
Royal EnfieldView September Offers
|Rs.3.60 Lakh expected||Rs. 3.10 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.43 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.03 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 18 reviews||4.7 48 reviews||4.3 430 reviews||4.3 357 reviews||4.2 279 reviews|
|300 CC||399 CC||647 - 650 CC||296 CC||647 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 302R
- No, the exhaust and engine is same, it's just the power is reduced, with a minute reduction in torque, so the sound remains unaffected.
- BTW BRUH EMWHAT DOES ANAFECTED MEANS?
- Though I have not tried Benelli 302, I own Ninja 300 for last 1yr. Have done >10k on it with two 1000+km round trip. As a sports tourer the bike is unbeatable, the engine runs butter smooth, you can ride all day long at 120kmph and you will not even hear a wimper from the engine.
- How about the tyre grip and braking?
- No way , one of my friend is a busines partner of benelli, he told me that every product of benelli will launch in 2021 only
- When i called and asked a dealer he said the bs6 engine will soon come out in nearly 2 months
- As per company they are working bom it and yes Benelli 600i is launching soon in new avtaar with BS6 norms
- It's a halogen light with excellent vision of roads
- It's halogen bulbs
- Hi HarishAs it's a heavy bike with in line two cylinder so yes maintenance is on higher side of you compare with any 200 or 250 cc bike ....buy yes it's a powerful bike and comes from renowned brand from Italy .... earlier maintaince was more expensive but Mahavir group has done good work and reduce the prices about 20% earlier we have to pay around 7500 to 8000 but now it's around 6500 for normal service ...and in AMC tyres and pads are not covered ...Hope you are happy with the answer of your query
- Hi Suveena ....Yes in this segment this the only bike which can gives best exhaust sound .....and I am quite satisfied with performance too .....in looks this machine got 10 out of 10 and overall performance is too good
- Thanks you
- Thank you
Benelli 302R Bike News Updates
Benelli 302R FAQs
The price of Benelli 302R is expected to be Rs. 3.60 Lakh.
The estimated launch date of Benelli 302R is April 2024.
Benelli 302R is available in 3 colour : White, Green and Black. View colour images of 302R.
Benelli 302R Road Tests
Benelli 302R Price
Benelli 302R is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 3.60 Lakh