Avera Retrosa Specifications
|Motor Power||4800||Range||140 km/charge||Battery Capacity||3.4 kwh|
|Charging Time||3 - 4 hours||Top Speed||90 km/hr||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
Avera Retrosa Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Aluminium Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Avera Retrosa Bike Latest Updates
Avera Retrosa Range
Avera Retrosa Charging Time
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Avera Retrosa PriceThe price of Avera Retrosa starts at Rs. 88,900 and goes upto Rs. 1.28 Lakh. Avera Retrosa is offered in 2 variants - Lite e and the top variant Retrosa II which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.28 Lakh.
Retrosa Running Cost
The Retrosa has a running cost of Rs. 0.16 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the Retrosa is Rs. 240. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Avera Retrosa User Reviews
5.0It's nice actually I was
It's nice actually i was not happy when my parents are used to buy it for me but after that the savings i found that was huge.I prefer everyone to get e bikes instead of other.Share
Very nice bike and amazing
Very nice bike and amazing colour, Dezine is outstanding so over all wonderful bike love itShare
I purchased 10 months back very bad and faulty manufacturing, Battery & charger also faulty, No after sales service.West of money don't buy avera retrosa.Please please.Share
1.0Disaster scooter, No shock absorber
Disaster scooter, No shock absorber action at all, Pls don't buy you will write torcher spelling impositionShare
Worst scotter in indian history.Fake odo meter, Shock observers are worst.Pavilion will have feeling of falling from scotter.Customer and service care are worst of all, Took more than 10 days to resolve small issues.Very high cost spare parts and service charge.You will lose peace of mind.Share
3.8First i got 100km.But after
First i got 100km.But after 1 year 60 to 70km i am getting.Quality little bit low.Service is very poorer.Share
More Customer Reviews of Retrosa
Scooters Similar to Retrosa
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 1.06 LakhRetrosa vs Optima
Bounce Infinity E1
Rs. 93,386Retrosa vs Infinity E1
Ola S1 X
Rs. 89,999Retrosa vs S1 X
Ampere Magnus EX
Rs. 1.04 LakhRetrosa vs Magnus EX
Rs. 99,645Retrosa vs PraisePro
Kinetic Green Zing
Rs. 71,500Retrosa vs Zing
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 73,590Retrosa vs NYX
Rs. 99,999Retrosa vs C12i
Kinetic Green Zoom
Rs. 75,100Retrosa vs Zoom
Rs. 97,000Retrosa vs Maevel
Avera Retrosa Images
- 5 more
Avera Retrosa Colours
Compare Retrosa with Alternatives
|Rs.88,900 onwards||Rs. 1.06 Lakh onwards||Rs. 93,386 onwards||Rs. 89,999 onwards||Rs. 1.04 Lakh onwards|
|3.1 7 reviews||3.9 199 reviews||4.2 164 reviews||4.6 34 reviews||3.4 107 reviews|
Avera Retrosa Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||140 Km/Charge|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Retrosa
- The Avera Retrosa is powered by a Lithium-ion 72 V battery.
- No Sir, AVERA uses Lithium-Iron Phosphate
- For this, we would suggest you have a word with the brand directly.
- Avera Retrosa and Benling Aura are both electric scooters. Avera Retrosa is priced at Rs. 1.08 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi) and Benling Aura is priced at Rs. 90,000 (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Avera Retrosa is powered by 3000w motor and the range of Retrosa is 120 - 140 Km/charge , on the other hand Benling Aura is powered by 2500w motor and the range of Aura is 120 km/charge . Benling Aura could be your first preference as it has ample of features: charging point, fast charging, Regenerative Braking System, Smart Breakdown Assistance, Deattachable Battery, Smart Key, Parking Assistance. Moreover, we'd suggest you take a test ride of both the bikes to know about the performance and comfort better, follow the link. Dealer.Read more: Benling Aura vs Avera Retrosa Comparison.
- Benling aura better than that scrap avera
- Avera Retrosa currently has nine dealerships in Andhra Pradesh. Plans are afoot to sell the Retrosa in the southern states of Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala by May this year. Avera plans to expand to the northern states by the third quarter of this year. Stay tuned for further updates. Read More: - Avera Showcases Its Retrosa Electric Scooter At Auto Expo 2020
- The Avera Retrosa currently has nine dealerships in Andhra Pradesh and is looking to sell the Retrosa in the southern states of Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala by May this year. Stay tuned for further updates. Read More: - Avera Showcases Its Retrosa Electric Scooter At Auto Expo 2020
- Don't buy waste of money
- Don't buy and suffer
Avera Retrosa Bike News Updates
Avera Retrosa FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Avera Retrosa is 1.28 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Retrosa. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Avera Retrosa is 140 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of Retrosa.
No, ABS feature is not available in Avera Retrosa. View full specification of Retrosa.
Avera Retrosa Price starts at Rs. 88,900 which is Rs. 4,364 costlier than base model of TVS NTORQ 125 priced at Rs. 84,536. Compare Avera Retrosa vs TVS NTORQ 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Avera Retrosa in Delhi is Rs. 2,561 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Avera Retrosa is available in 2 colours : White and Mint. View colour images of Retrosa.
Avera Retrosa offers a range of 140 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Avera Retrosa.
Retrosa taking 3 - 4 hours to get fully charged.
Battery capacity of Retrosa is 3.4 Kwh.
The maximum speed of Avera Retrosa is 90 km/hr