Volvo XC90 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (5)
- Features (3)
- Maintenance (2)
- Price (2)
- Comfort (1)
- Safety (1)
- Specifications (1)
- Mileage (1)
- Performance (1)
- Most Relevant
- The service maintenance cost of the Volvo XC90 costs an approximate value of Rs 17,500 for 5 years. The first service after 10,000 kms and the second service after 20,000 kms is free of cost. Service cost of a car basically means the cost incurred in the regular maintenance of the car.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Volvo in your city. As they may assist you better.
- The Volvo XC90 is priced at INR 98.50 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Pune). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in Pune, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- The Volvo XC90 Price in Pune is Rs. 1.20 Crore. XC90 is a SUV, offered with a choice of 1969 cc Mild Hybrid(Electric + Petrol) engine options.
- Volvo XC90 is available in 5 different colours - Onyx Black, Denim Blue, Platinum Grey, Bright Dusk, Crystal White.
- Volvo XC90 is available in 5 different colours - Onyx Black, Graphite Grey, Crystal Silver, Denim Blue, and Bright Dusk.
- Yes, It is available.
- Both the cars are good in their forte. Audi Q7 offers Phenomenal ride quality, effortless performance from the 340PS V6 petrol, cabin insulation, space for the entire family, though the Q7 lacks road presence or wow features, it still remains luxurious and thoroughly comfortable 7-seater luxury SUV. On the other hand, the Volvo XC90 is a very interesting proposition not just for the individual who wants something slightly different and unique from his luxury car but for every luxury car buyer who doesn’t really care about 0-100kmph figures and cares more about interiors comfort and of course ride quality. And considering the fact that Indian luxury car buyers are generally chauffer driven, the XC90 fits the bill perfectly. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -Facelifted 2022 Audi Q7: Five Things You Will Love (And Three You Might Not).
- My car is 2017 xc90 D5, The spare tyre is only designed for temporary use. (a 16' small size, full size is 19'). I wanted to change to a full size but a full size spare just won't fit in there.
- Hi.its a small size spare wheel .
- It has a space saver.
- Yes but smaller..replace with normal size st the earliest.
- Yes It does come, But it is a space-saver.
- Hi ..if you see velar prominent among discovery or evoque in the showroom you are in love with the car. You will enquire about it only you will not see even the mighty range rover or f pace not even the Jaguars. It is stylish big with great infotainment.Two touch screens. Plush interior good ride quality and more than adequate boot. please see about xc 90 in other answers. It is great coming in as a 6 seater ,trimmedwith all the safety features. As 3 litre is not there go for 2 litre dynamic s diesel varient. Its not s CBI any more so you will get it at around 75lac(they offer good discounts too)Big boot great Downside is an inaccessible navigation system down side of velar and its siblings.Some times difficult to get in ,lacks the platform.If it had front sensors or cameras like the Amgs driving and parking would have been easy. xc90 is modest 6 seater from 2020.Trimmed compete make over again!! seats are accessible.Good engine options.better sunroof than velar . In spite if all goodies on an xc 90I suggest you yo go for a velar ,it is the most stylish SUVs. will suggest to wait for electric or hybrid xc 90 . Thanks .
- If you are looking for off roading, go for Velar. If looking for luxury & family time, it is the Volvo.
- Well, talking about safety, all the premium car manufacturers are engaged in a competition form making their models safer than others, so you should not be woried about the safety standards of these segment. If you are looking for just safety, comfort and luxury then you can go for Volvo XC90. and XC 90 is really vallue for money and considered as one of the safest car in the world. if you are a fan of performance and offroading with safety comfort and luxury your choice will be mercedes, Bmw, Audi and land rover. among these four my choice is land rover. You can go for an entry level model of land rover ( like discovery, dicovery sport or evoque). land rover is just more than value for money. As im having Xc 90 and land rovers in my garage i always prefer to drive land rovers most. because they provide a good appealing design, extreme luxury, extreme performance , comfort and safety respective to the money you spend. My humble opinion is " if you are planning to buy a premium segment car then you shouldnt be looking for safety, your concerns should be on performance and luxury featue because all the manufacturers in this segment is well reputed when it comes to safety." i hope my answer will be helpful for you. good luck.
- Xc 60 will be my answer.Range rover discovery would have been the answer but it lacks simple things like gprs connectivity.
- Mg gloster and BMW X5
- It's easy or the easiest now in 2020.....when Volvo xc 90 becomes a 6 seater,all seats are independent.No middle row crunchJust fold the middle split seat and get into it....You are there with adequate leg room and head room. Each seat in middle row a can be moved to reclining or can easily be folded whichmakes entry more easy ;moreover the crampy second row is not there.
- It is not hassle free. It is cumbersome. But the latest models have automatic systems for the 3 rd row.
- It is not hassle free. It is cumbersome. But the latest models have automatic systems for the 3 rd row.
Volvo XC90 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.7/5
Unmatched Luxury and Safety
The 2020 Volvo XC90 is the embodiment of the luxury and safety in the three-row SUV category, combining Scandinavian sophistication with advanced technology. With impressive exterior design, which features unique LED headlights and also an imposing grille, it looks very compelling on the road. Inside, the XC90's spacious and upmarket interior is equipped with many luxurious materials and also advanced infotainment technology, to give a majestic driving experience. Under the hood, there is a selection of very powerful yet fuel- efficient engines that perform reliably. Volvo's dedication to safety is demonstrated by the full complement of the driver-assistance systems. The XC90 is suitable for both families and also aficionados of the luxury car, and its combination of style, amenity and safety achieves a harmonious balance in the very versatile form of a three-row SUV.Share
Luxurious Family Travel Redefined
The Volvo XC90 is the embodiment of modern luxury SUVs, melding Scandinavian style with practicality. The XC90 with its imposing form and Thor's Hammer headlights draws attention on the road. On the inside, the ample and carefully made out interior houses space for seven passengers in sumptuous comfort, finishing off the interior with high grade materials and sophisticated technologies.Safety takes precedence, consistently represented by Volvo which is known for its commitment to innovation. The SX90 has a fully-fledged package of the latest driver-assistance technology on board, thus ensuring a safe trip for everyone. The under the hood, a variety of powertrains, including hybrid options, has given an ideal blend of performance and efficiency. The XC90 has set a new standard in family travel with its take on the luxury SUV; stylish, state-of-the-art, and family-friendly.Share
Good off roading car
The driving engine has excellent dynamics and is incredibly smooth and is highly responsive. It is a powerful luxury off road vehicle equipped with cutting edge technology and the Volvo XC90 has an attractive and sophisticated exterior design that draws in customers. It is also a very safe vehicle with top notch safety features and the body controls are superb with an extremely impressive performance, and the comfort level is very high. The engine is very powerful, and the interior has a sleek, contemporary appearance, but using the touchscreen requires some effort.Share
The Volvo XC90 redefines the SUV
The Volvo XC90 redefines the SUV request by setting new marks for security and fineness. all my family members will feel comfortable thanks to its ample innards and Excellence, Classic design and high quality accoutrements . The Advanced security features give unmatched security on the road, involving Volvo's well known security technology. The infotainment system, still, could be easier to operate. Still, the Volvo XC90 is the zenith of perfection for SUVs that value luxury and screen over all additional.Share
The exterior look of Volvo XC90 is very commandable and elegant that attracts buyers and is a very safe car with the excellent safety features. the comfort level is very high and the body controls are excellent with a very impressive performance. The interior has a sleek and modern look and the engine is very powerful but the touchscreen takes effort. The driving exterience is very responsive and provides good dynamics and is a very smooth engine. It is a strong off roading luxury car and comes with the cutting edge technology.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Volvo XC90
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Volvo XC90 available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Volvo XC90 available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Volvo XC90 available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Volvo XC90 petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Volvo XC90 diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Volvo XC90?
- Q. How many cylinders does Volvo XC90 has?
- Q. How many gears available in Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the boot space of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Volvo XC90?
- Q. Is Volvo XC90 a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the length of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the width of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the mileage of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the mileage of Volvo XC90 Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Volvo XC90 Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the colours available in Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Volvo XC90?
- Q. Is Volvo XC90 available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What are the top variants of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the EMI of Volvo XC90?
- Q. What is the price of Volvo XC90?