One Moto Electa Range
The mileage or range of One Moto Electa is 150 Km/Charge. As per the manufacturer One Moto Electa can go maximum of 150 Km after a full charge of its battery.
ARAI Claimed 150 Km/Charge
Electa Running Cost
|Monthly Charging Cost||Rs. 210|
|Daily Charging Cost||Rs. 7|
|Per KM Charging Cost||Rs. 0.14|
The Electa has a running cost of Rs. 0.14 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the Electa is Rs. 210. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Have a Question about One Moto Electa?
Get Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
One Moto Electa User Reviews
More Frequently Asked Questions About One Moto Electa
- Dimension & Space
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of One Moto Electa?
- Q. How many gears available in One Moto Electa?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of One Moto Electa?
- Q. What is engine power of One Moto Electa?
- Q. What is the wheel size of One Moto Electa?
- Q. What is the tyre size of One Moto Electa?
- Q. What is the seat height of One Moto Electa?
- Q. Does One Moto Electa have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in One Moto Electa?
- Q. What are the specs and features of One Moto Electa?
- Q. What are the top competitors of One Moto Electa?