COMET Running Cost
|Monthly Charging Cost||Rs. 240|
|Daily Charging Cost||Rs. 8|
|Per KM Charging Cost||Rs. 0.16|
The COMET has a running cost of Rs. 0.16 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the COMET is Rs. 240. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Have a Question about EVeium COMET?
Get Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
EVeium COMET User Reviews
Comfort is best vehicle for poor.Indian people.Because 1.Comfort.2 best milage.Familys liking due small vehicle of.India.Old man and school baby alll are comfort.Due to ne is comfort.Thank ❤you all mbers company.Thank ❤you.T.V.S.Company.Share
More Frequently Asked Questions About EVeium COMET
- Dimension & Space
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of EVeium COMET?
- Q. How many gears available in EVeium COMET?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of EVeium COMET?
- Q. What is engine power of EVeium COMET?
- Q. What is the wheel size of EVeium COMET?
- Q. What is the tyre size of EVeium COMET?
- Q. What is the seat height of EVeium COMET?
- Q. Does EVeium COMET have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in EVeium COMET?
- Q. What are the specs and features of EVeium COMET?
- Q. What are the top competitors of EVeium COMET?