Mercedes-Benz GLB is a 7 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 63.80 Lakh to 69.80 Lakh in India. It is available in 3 variants and 5 colours. Mercedes-Benz GLB comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol engine of GLB is a 1332cc unit which generates a power of 160.92bhp and a torque of 250nm. The 1950cc diesel engine of GLB puts out 187.74bhp of power and 400nm of torque. The GLB is available only with an automatic transmission.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||1332 - 1998 CC||Transmission||Automatic||Max Power||187.74bhp@3800rpm|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (400Nm@1600-2600rpm)
Mercedes-Benz GLB Car Latest Updates
The Mercedes GLB 7-seater SUV will debut in India on December 2. The SUV can be pre-booked for a token amount of Rs 1.5 lakh. Alongside its all-electric version, the GLB will be the three-pointed star’s second seven-seater SUV alongside the GLS. No specifications have been released for the India-spec variants but the SUV is available in multiple powertrain options in markets abroad, including petrol and diesel powertrains. There’s also an AMG-variant of the SUV which offers a power boost in addition to the cosmetic and mechanical tweaks underneath the body.
Mercedes-Benz GLB PriceGLB price starts from Rs. 63.80 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). GLB comes in 3 variants with 5 colour options. The price of GLB diesel models start at Rs. 66.80 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 69.80 Lakh.
GLB Price List (Variants)
GLB 200 Progressive Line
1332 cc . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 63.80 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
GLB 220D Progressive Line
1950 cc . Diesel . Automatic
|Rs. 66.80 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
GLB 220D 4Matic
1998 cc . Diesel . Automatic
|Rs. 69.80 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Mercedes-Benz GLB User Reviews
The glb provides an excellent practicality package, Respectable driving characteristics, A tonne of equipment, And everything else that comes standard with the mercedes-benz logo.Attractive appearance, Functional interior, A tonne of amenities, Third-row option, And both petrol and diesel engine options.Share
Cars Similar to GLB
Rs. 48.50 LakhGLB vs GLA
Rs. 60.95 LakhGLB vs EV6
Rs. 61.51 LakhGLB vs Q5
Rs. 59.05 LakhGLB vs Wrangler
Rs. 67.50 LakhGLB vs XC60
Mercedes-Benz GLB Images
- 3 more
Mercedes-Benz GLB Colours
Compare GLB with Alternatives
|Mercedes-Benz GLB||Mercedes-Benz GLA
View June Offers
View June Offers
View June Offers
View June Offers
|Rs.63.80 Lakh onwards||Rs. 48.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 60.95 Lakh onwards||Rs. 61.51 Lakh onwards||Rs. 59.05 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 1 review||4.7 7 reviews||3.8 17 reviews||4.6 8 reviews||4.3 28 reviews|
|1332 - 1998 CC||1332 - 1950 CC||Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor(F&R)||1984 CC||1998 CC|
Mercedes-Benz GLB Videos
30 Nov, 20221678 views
In this video we have driven both the Mercedes GLB and EQB. The GLB comes with... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GLB
- Mercedes-Benz GLB is available in 5 different colours - Patagonia Red Metallic, Cosmic Black, Polar White, Mountain grey and Denim Blue.
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement.
- The Mercedes-Benz GLB has been already launched and is available for sale in the Indian market.
- We would kindly like to inform you that the Mercedes-Benz CLA has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the Indian market. On the other hand, the Mercedes-Benz GLB offers Active Noise Cancellation, Glove Box Cooling, Hands-Free Tailgate, Luggage Hook And Net, Leather Wrap Gear Shift Selector, an Outside Temperature Display and the Mercedes-Benz GLB offers Power folding 3rd Row Seat, Air Quality Control, Remote Trunk Opener, Rear Seat Headrest, Smart Access Card Entry, Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles.
- Mercedes has equipped the GLB with two 10.25-inch displays (driver’s display and infotainment touchscreen), power-adjustable front seats with memory function, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, and a panoramic sunroof.
- When will Merc GLB be launched
- No, the Mercedes-Benz GLB is a diesel/petrol engine car.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Car News Updates
Mercedes-Benz GLB FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mercedes-Benz GLB is 69.80 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Mercedes-Benz GLB in Delhi is Rs. 1,23,418 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Mercedes-Benz GLB are Audi Q3 Sportback, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Kia EV6.
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!