Honda Civic Overview
Honda has stopped the production of the Civic and WR-V in the country, although the sedan will be available across dealerships until stocks last.
Honda offered the Civic with a 141PS/174Nm 1.8-litre petrol with an CVT gearbox and a 120PS/300Nm 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The sedan was available in three variants and came with a starting price of Rs 17.94 lakh and went all the way up to Rs 21.25 lakh (all ex-showroom India).
Honda Civic Colours
Golden Brown Metallic
Modern Steel Metallic
Platinum White Pearl
Radiant Red Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Civic
- As of now, there's no official update from the brand's end for the launch of the Honda Civic in 2022. Stay tuned for further updates.
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service centre in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Honda as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Yes. Honda civic is best Choice for petrol automatic.. And it's also look premium and Fantasty look... But if you want New Honda Accord is also good but price is too high. But it's also better of honda cars...
- If you love driving, the City Vtech MT will be a better option. However, if performance isn't a priority, you should get the Civic
- Upcoming City 2020 also looks comparable to Civic and it’s best in long term ownership along with resales.
- Decent... Depends on the city you are driving.. Non metro has no guidelines for bumpers and that will be the issue.
- The wheelbase of the 2019 Honda Civic is 2,700mm long. Honda has raised the ride height of the 10th-generation Civic for India by 20mm, so the new sedan has a ground clearance of 171mm.
- More than honda city
- Type R is another concept. Full complete visor set.
- No idea
Civic User Reviews
- Most Relevant
The ground clearance is less.Comfortable car.Good interiors.Good car.Very low maintenance.Very reliable.
I got my civic year back with 20k odometer done 30k after year i have changed only 4 tyres because oem are got full dried.Upto right now that is the only expenditure.
Main ja kar lena chahta hun mujhe iska dam pata karna hai iska dam kya hai aur yah installment mein lena chahta hun to kam se kam kitna dena padta hai
good car and very comfortable for long drive
I just want to exchange my car, cause I want a new car for me and my faimly and work
Love my Civic 1.8 iVtec The car is 12years old by 2019 and still feels like day 1 The engine has just done over 102000 KMs and the performance is just still surprising and exciting till date Has Loads of space in the cabin and The beige coloured Seats and upholstery gives a special airy feel The steering is slightly on the Heavier side feels like a task when pulling through tight gaps and small roads The headlights have an amazing spread but the intensity of the lights are just on the dimmer side which doesn"t feel so good and confident on the highway during night times so it"s better to go with After market LED bulbs just like I did and the experience afterwards is just blisteringly awesome City Fuel economy is around 11 kmpl which is quite impressive for the size of the engine and the power it offers highway fuel economy is around 14kmpl(110 cruising speed with boosts up to 150km occasionally) and can be pushed to 18 with Economic and conservative driving.Regular services do not cost much but tinkering works and any other mechanical parts replacement are gonna piss you off so be careful around Tight spaces and your driving style The ground clearance is not much of a con it only becomes a problem if you have 4 or 5 adults onboard and crossing speed breakers The car has an aerodynamic shape and which reduces Wind Drag and improves ride quality Fuel economy and performancePersonal Top speed of the car is close to 210 while company claimed and other sources say it can reach 225kmh The car has an incredibly low height which makes it mission impossible for elderly people to get in and get out The 6 speaker (4 speakers + 2 Tweeters) Honda audio provides a blissful experience with Aux connectivity The boot is adequately sized at 430L which I personally find as more than adequate (segment lower cars have larger capacity boots)With 50L of fuel tank capacity (5 reserve)Long trips can be accomplished without fuel stops
Very reliable.Not a thing has gone wrong ever since i purchased this car.Upgraded my infotainment system to the sony xav ax 5000 system thats android auto compatible.Performance is quite good.Upgrading from a santro, Needs a bit of getting to the acceleration characteristics.Needs a lot more throttle input, But once you get used to it, You'll find the engine is very responsive!gc is good, But the wheelbase being longer, Need to be a little mindful over breakers, But its not restrictive in anyway.Have driven fairly aggressively within the city and its never bottomed out.Really good service as well!.
Loved this car but the only drawback is the lower ground clearance which is not according to Indian roads. A medium size speed breaker can also be felt with this car. I don't feel like driving it when I see path holes on the road. A higher ground clearance should have been anticipated by Honda for Indian roads.
Overall performance of this car is excellent except average which is low it is driven only 30000+ kms in 14 years due to another car swift of 2007 model already sold after completed more than one lack kms.Now i want to buy one cvt car with best features like nissan magnite in cvt model.
Usually, a lot of migrates go in for second hand cars. I don't understand the logic behind it. Could be that they haven't driven a car in India or wherever they came from. No issues with them. I had a Hyundai Xcel which was a 2 door hatchback. I happened to visit the Honda showroom in my city and found the Honda Civic- a European model hatchback that was up for sale. This used to be the demo car. I picked up the offer and I'm happy with it.
Honda Civic Expert Reviews
Could spending some more time with the new 2019 Honda Civic help us make sense of the perplexing diesel manual and petrol automatic drivetrain options?
A car that’s at the end of its life cycle battles a rival that’s only just been launched in India after its global facelift. The winner should be obvious.
Honda’s iconic Civic sedan is back after a break. Does it still have the magic to make you stop thinking rationally?