Ford EcoSport Latest Updates
Ford has launched BS6 variants of the EcoSport sub-4 metre SUV in India. The SUV’s prices have been hiked by Rs 13,000 across every variant barring the Titanium petrol. The standard features list of every variant is now more lengthy. A new 3-year/1 lakh km warranty will be standard on the BS6 EcoSport.
The Ecosport is currently offered in a total of six variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium Thunder, Titanium+ and S.
Ford EcoSport Competitors
It rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, and the Tata Nexon.
5 Offers Available
Ford EcoSport Summary
|Engine :||1498 cc|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||14 Kmpl to 21 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol / diesel|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Length Width Height :||3998*1765*1647|
|Rear Shoulder Room :||1225mm|
|Boot Space :||352-litres|
Ford EcoSport Price
The price of Ford EcoSport starts at Rs. 8.04 lakh and goes upto Rs. 11.58 lakh. The price of petrol variant of EcoSport ranges between Rs. 8.04 lakh to Rs. 11.43 lakh. The prices of EcoSport diesel variants start at Rs. 8.54 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 11.58 lakh. Ford EcoSport is available in 13 variants and 7 different colours.
- Petrol (7 Variants)
- Diesel (6 Variants)
Ford EcoSport Price List in India
Editor's View of Ford EcoSport
Nicely loaded lineup, great engine options and great handling
Second row can get a little bumpy, there's no diesel automatic variant and loaded variants get a little pricey.
The success of the Ford EcoSport can be attributed to its packaging. It offers great engines, good interiors with an appealing design and that very likeable SUVish stance.
Ford EcoSport Videos
Ford EcoSport Mileage
Top Competitors of EcoSport
Rs. 6.95 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.70 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.99 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.30 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.89 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.49 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 5.89 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.50 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.08 lakhCompare with EcoSport
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying EcoSport
- From your words you seem to be having a sad life. Ecosport is a subcompact suv. Its ideal for crowded Indian cities and also for a little long drive of a days drive.
- If you enough dough, go for Creata/ Jeep Compass.Don’t place ecosport on the same level of other two.Ford has sustainable models abroad, but in India, they are duping us by selling the lousy machine, which is best as garbage dumper
- Depends,if u have a high budget go for jeep,else creta is a great car with best in class driving comfort
- No, there is no option to open the tailgate of Ford EcoSport from inside.
- Since your running is low i would advice petrol. But it gives pathetic mileage of 6-7kmpl in city though mine is an automatic. I don't expect the manual to fare much better either. Maybe 8-9 max. A diesel will easily give you 14-15kmpl.
- Go with petrol
- Nexon brings a dose of freshness to the compact-SUV game. There's a lot to like including the design, features and the diesel engine. But, there are a few gremlins Tata needs to address with respect to fit and finish, so do keep an eye out for that. Moreover, the resale value of a car depends on various factors such as the car's physical condition, kilometres were driven, maintenance, insurance etc. Hence, it would be difficult to give any verdict about its resale value. Talking about its competition, Ecosport is the oldest member of the sub-4 metre SUV family and the recent facelift along with the addition of new engines and variants has refreshed its appeal further. It looks like a sporty little SUV and it particularly shines in the handling and safety department. Whereas, the best package in the segment, the Vitara Brezza is built for India and has everything that the average buyer wants, and nothing less. Do take a test drive in order to pick one.
- Yes ... resale is good ... I sold my petrol vehicle 2017 model which ran 23000 KMS at 6 Lakhs at TATA showroom in Hyderabad. My petrol Nexon XM was giving me close to 14 KMPL in City and 16 KMPL on highways. I got a new diesel Nexon XM vehicle which is giving me 22.3 KMPL in city and 27.4 on highway ... excellent car ... drive safe ....
- Sir please give me advice nexon petrol mileage in hills..should bi consider petrol? mileage is important for me....
- NEUTRALLY PETROL CARS ARE GIVING GOOD PICKUP AND SMOOTHNESS ALSO SILENCE BUT IT IS UP TO YOU THAT WHAT CARS YOU LIKE FIRST YOU TAKE ALL CARS DETAILS IN COPY AND WRITE ALL MAIN FEATURES TICK THEM SO you CAN EASILY FIND PLUS AND MINUS POINTS , BUT MY SUGGESTION GO FOR INDIAN CARS
- Mileage and performance is differ , if yiu want mileage go for maruti
- New Mahindra XUV300 Vs Rivals: Spec Comparison: https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/new-mahindra-xuv300-vs-rivals-spec-comparison/32956/
- BOTH ARE GOOD SUV'S BUT IF YOU COMPARE THAN YOU FIND NEXON IS BETTER FOR SAFETY ,GROUND CLEARANCE AND GOOD MUSIC SYSTEM ALSO ECOSPORT LOOKS VERY GOOD AND AVAILABLE IN SINGLE TONE COLOUR , SO IT IS UP TO YOU WHAT YOU REQUIRE
- Please see specs of top diesel varient in the zigwheel link.Difficult to say no to it,unless ecosport comes with a serious upgrsdationright now I suggest nexon with its 12 diesel variants with 4 automatic in it. ,thanks
- Both are good You compare both vehicles specifications and features according to your liking Then take decision But Tara Nexons maintenance is not costly comparatively
Ford EcoSport User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.5/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
its a very good car for daily commute and the mileage is around 23 km/pl and the maintenance cost is also low and build quality is superb. I recommend you to buy the titanium variant because its the most value for money variant
performance and power is top notch... suspension is on the sweet spot on longer routes with an ideal speed i usually get 17-18kmpl.. this is the most perfect compact suv
M really happy to owner of Eco sport compact SUV.. M traveled a lots on my suv. M personality suggests to all if any one thinking about Compact suv, just go ahead bugget suv ecosport.. 😊👍
DyThe vehicle is oK. But in lower. ROM THE power is very low. Another problem is design, they put vipper spray motor just behind the left fog light. Which is mounted on bumbe, the company deny warranty of the washer motor if there is any scratch on the bumber. On a vehicle of this size don't they find any place to mound the mirror anywhere other than this vulnerable spot.
perfect car in low budget ,low service cost ,less maintenance.The only main default is the showroom staff never responds properly or informs about the problem, Thats the main drawback from company side
The Family car of my house . dad gifted this car to my mom on 22/09/19 after her grand i10 drowned in floods in baroda and went in total loss and she generally uses it in the city and i use it occasionally to college (50kms both up and down) and this is the best compact SUV in india . Take anything its the best - highest water wading capacity (REQUIRED in baroda 😂) , looks , power , SAFETY , features are not too tacky but all available are useful in daily times , mileage , ground clearance, We recently took our Fordy out in the diwali from baroda - ajmer - jaipur for 5 days and 2400 kms we just had to refuel (full tank ) it just twice for 3200 rs each. first full tank from baroda on the first day and the second one while leaving from Jaipur and we came back home in half tank pending . means 4800 was the fuel price for this trip gave us close to 22-23 KMPL. Totally worth it . i planned to buy a venue for me now this Feb'20 but why would i if i have uska baap at home ❤ ?
I bought titanium plus automatic model.I was very impressed with the safety features but was worried about the mileage part, as almost all reviews said , poor mileage.. around 8 km in city drive and about 10-11 km on highway.. since my usage was limited , took the risk and bought it. Now. I am pleasently surprised to note that the mileage I am getting is much higher. In city bumper to bumper traffic with AC on, I am getting around 10 , and with moderate city traffic the mileage is around 11-12. However on highway I got 15 km with AC on.. which is very good considering it is an automatic transmission. I have driven about 2000 km and keeping the RPM around 2000-2500, as it is still engine run in phase. It depends on the driving pattern as well and I switch off the engine if the wait for green signal is more than 60 second, probably it helps.
I buyed Ford ecosport trend plus diesel on 2016, still my car 15 kmpl, When In buying periods I saw reviews people wrote same mileage issue but I neglected that review but now I facing mileage issues. If anybody like to buy Ford ecosport better to buy top model only please don't buy mid and low model due to breaking system (top model they using disk brake, low and mid range they use other break systems
The Ecopsort Titanium Petrol is a complete disappointment.Pros: Good Handling, Good Cabin FeaturesCons: Very Poor Mileage (offers only 8kmpl in intra-city travel and 10kmpl on highway), Poor Cabin space (car is for 4 adults and not 5), Poor Dealer"s competency in resolving issues, Average Comfort and Performance Too Pricey, Less in cabin space, mileage drasticall poor offers only 8 KPMG
Go for it if you are an expert in maintenance, the authorized service stations are incompetent and if you by 1 service per year, the vehicle will start showing age within 3 years. I have local mechanics helping out with periodic maintenance and trouble shooting. In addition, you have much better Indian options available in market compared to 3 years earlier: Nexon, XUV300, go for them.
Ford EcoSport Expert Reviews
Venue vs XUV300 vs EcoSport: Diesel SUV Comparison Review
Much like the EcoSport & XUV300, the Venue’s packaging punches above its weight. So, does new equal best or are there reasons to choose the others still?Jul 12, 2019 | By Tushar Kamath
Ford EcoSport S 1.0 EcoBoost: Review In Pictures
Catch all the details of the brand new EcoSport S one picture at a timeMay 29, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
2018 Ford EcoSport S 1.0 EcoBoost: First Drive Review
The EcoBoost returns with the promise of adding some fun to the petrol EcoSport. Can it?May 23, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport Petrol Automatic: Road Test
The Ecosport has undergone a major makeover. Though it still looks pretty similar, the petrol engine, automatic gearbox and the cabin are all new. But, have the updates taken away from the EcoSport's sporty personality?Apr 11, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
2017 Ford EcoSport Facelift: First Drive Review
Ford’s EcoSport gets a nip and tuck and a new engine as it attempts to reclaim lost ground. We take a spin to find out what’s newNov 1, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Ford EcoSport: Comparison Review
Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza is the latest sub-four metre crossover SUV to enter the Indian market and has created quite a stir. But how does it stack up against the previous bestseller, the EcoSport which has since been updated? Read on to find outApr 28, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport Images
Ford EcoSport Colours
Ford EcoSport Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 20,554|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 23,671|
Ford EcoSport News Updates
BREAKING: Ford EcoSport EcoBoost Variant Faces The Axe In India
The EcoSport EcoBoost might make a comeback with Mahindra’s BS6-compliant 1.2-litre turbo-petrolJan 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Is This The New EcoSport That's Headed To India?
The next-gen EcoSport seems to have grown in sizeJan 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The New Ford EcoSport Is Out And About Testing Its BS6 Engine
The subcompact SUV with a BS6 engine was spotted while being tested for emissionsOct 30, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Ford Ecosport Thunder Edition Launched
Ford has reduced prices of other variants of the EcoSport by Rs 8,000 to Rs 60,000Jun 4, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Spotted; Likely To Launch Next Week!
Ford EcoSport, with the Thunder edition, will better rival the Hyundai Venue. It will get various cosmetic updates and a possible price cutMay 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport Gets A New Instrument Cluster In Select Variants
The new instrument cluster debuted with the S variant back in May 2018Feb 19, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport FAQs
What is the price of Ford EcoSport Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Ford EcoSport is 11.58 lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Ford EcoSport?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Ford EcoSport is 14 Kmpl to 21 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of EcoSport.
What is the EMI of Ford EcoSport in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Ford EcoSport in Delhi is Rs. 15,553 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Ford EcoSport?
What is the boot space in Ford EcoSport?
The boot space in Ford EcoSport is 352-litres. View full specification of EcoSport
What is the ground clearance of Ford EcoSport?
The ground clearance of Ford EcoSport is 200mm.