Bajaj Discover 125 Specifications
|Mileage :||82.4 kmpl|
|Engine Displ. :||124.5 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||11 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||2|
Bajaj Discover 125 Specifications Summary
|Discover 125 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Drum Rs. 58,752||82 Kmpl, 124.5 cc, 11 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|Disc CBS Rs. 62,253||82 Kmpl, 124.5 cc, 11 PS @ 7500 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
Bajaj Discover 125 Overview
About Discover 125 Specs and Features
Bajaj Discover 125 price starts at Rs.58,752 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Bajaj Discover 125 Disc CBS is priced at Rs. 62,253 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Bajaj Discover 125 draws power from a 124.5cc single-cylinder SOHC air-cooled long-stroke engine. It produces 11PS of power at 7500rpm and 11Nm of torque at 5500rpm. Bajaj has equipped the Discover 125 with a 5-speed transmission with a cellulose-based clutch which is claimed to facilitate easier gear shifts. Suspension components include telescopic front forks and twin gas-charged shock absorbers. The front offers 140mm of travel while the rear gets 120mm of travel, which Bajaj claims to be the highest in its segment. The motorcycle comes to a halt using 130mm drum brake up front or an oRead Less
Specs of Discover 125 Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 66,618Pulsar 125 Specs Compare with Discover 125
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 75,200Pulsar 150 Specs Compare with Discover 125
Bajaj Platina 110
Rs. 50,899Platina 110 Specs Compare with Discover 125
Honda CB Shine
Rs. 58,097CB Shine Specs Compare with Discover 125
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 63,857CB Shine SP Specs Compare with Discover 125
Rs. 63,600Glamour Specs Compare with Discover 125
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 56,600Passion Pro Specs Compare with Discover 125
Rs. 54,042Victor Specs Compare with Discover 125
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Discover 125
- AS PER MY EXPERIENCE WITH DISCOVER 125 AFTER DRIVING 60 K KM WITHIN 5 YEARS MAXIMUM SPEED TOU CAN DRIVE ON HIGHWAYS WILL BE 95 OR 96 KM.BUT AS PER MY CONCERN DON'T TRY TO REACH THIS SPEED ON DISCOVER OR ANY BAJAJ BIKES you DER 125CC BECAUSE IT'S WEIGHT IS VERY LOW COMPARED TO OTHER COMPANIES BIKES.
- 90km per hour in track..hope you know the legal limit is 70 km per litre .
- Yes maybe in a slope road
- I guess discover 125 is manageable for anyone over 5ft. although I'd suggest you to get to your nearest dealership and have a see for yourself if it fits you
- Yes you can. I'm 5.3ft, at first I had the height issue but gradually got experienced with it.
- Better to go for a test drive I Show rooms which is absolutely free for every customer.
- When I purchase in 2015 only rear Disc break available in DISCOVER 125. AT PRESENT I DON'T KNOW BROTHER.
- No it is available only in front disc with CBS combined break system.
- I don't know son