Mercedes-Benz EQC Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (3)
- Price (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Mileage (1)
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The EQC gets an 80kWh battery pack that powers two electric motors, one on each axle. The total output of these motors is 408PS and 760Nm. As per NEDC (New European Driving Cycle), the EQC can be driven more than 450km with the battery pack fully charged.
- The Mercedes Benz EQC is priced at INR 99.50 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in you city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service centre in your city as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of your car.
- Unfortunately Mercedes Egypt do not servuce their EV
- Mercedes-Benz EQC has the fastest charging time ( 10-100 per cent via 50kWh fast charger) in 1.5 hours.
Mercedes-Benz EQC User Reviews
Features & Styling5.0/5
Smooth Electric Driving Experience
enjoy driving the EQC because it feels so refined and responsive for an electric vehicle. The EQC accelerates quickly and smoothly from a stop. I appreciate the high ground clearance and all-wheel drive system for handling light off-road conditions. The EQC's interior is comfortable and has a high-quality feel. Mercedes packed the EQC with advanced technology like adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring and other safety features. The range of up to 286 miles allows me to drive for hours before needing to charge.Share
Practical and environmentally beneficial
Mercedes is out there in all the car industries, including the electric one as well, and has stood on the top once again.The all new amazing Mercedes Benz EQC comes with several wonderful features. It provides a high driving range of about 450 to 470km once fully charged and and it's charging time is pretty less as well. Although it's priced a little high that may make it look a bad choice, but I feel that it's not, because it provides you high amount of comfort and at last the looks and 180km top speed pays off.Share
Electric Elegance and Efficiency
The argument why I like this model is because of. I like this model due of the options it offers, so that is why. In the future, when fineness and intoxication travel phase in phase, you may punch an EQC from Mercedes Benz. With the remarkable capabilities of this model, you may elate your driving. An air of uproariousness is created by its stimulating interpretation and high- end features. A luxury and sustainable driving experience is guaranteed by the EQC's slice- bite technology and ready driving characteristics.This car well-maintained, fuel-efficient, and attractive.Share
The Luxury Electric SUV
The Mercedes Benz EQC represents a symphonious emulsion of substance and environmental knowledge. This each- electric SUV painlessly combines country- of- the- art technology with the dateless complication that epitomizes the brand. Its binary electric machines give rapid-fire acceleration, fleetly taking you from 0 to 60 mph in under 5 seconds, while the cerebral envelopes you in luxurious comfort. With a range exceeding 200 long hauls, the EQC offers peace of mind on long peregrinations, and its regenerative retardation system optimizes effectiveness. The MBUX infotainment system keeps you connected painlessly. Although it comes with a physical freight, the Mercedes- Benz EQC delivers an exacting electric driving experience.Share
appreciate both luxury and eco-friendliness
Mercedes-Benz EQC: Venturing through the modern landscapes of Bangalore in the Mercedes-Benz EQC has been a sustainable journey. The silent electric power glided through MG Road's traffic, and the modern design turned heads near UB City. The advanced tech kept me connected during the drives to Lalbagh Botanical Garden, and the eco-friendly drive aligned perfectly with the city's green initiatives. Whether it's embracing tech-savvy culture or contributing to sustainability, the Mercedes-Benz EQC is an innovative and eco-conscious choice for Bangaloreans who appreciate both luxury and eco-friendliness.Share