Kia Seltos 2019-2023 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (161)
- Features (114)
- Performance (67)
- Transmission (64)
- Fuel Type (62)
- Specifications (37)
- Maintenance (35)
- Price (28)
- Mileage (17)
- Comfort (8)
- Safety (6)
- Most Relevant
- I WANT SPARE PARTS KIA XCEED
- There are ample of options available i.e. Kia Seltos, Maruti FRONX, Tata Nexon, Maruti Brezza, Tata Punch, Hyundai Creta, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out new cars as per your requirements.
- Kia India.... Sanghi Garden, Tonk Road Jaipur- 302018, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018 Kia Seltos....F21 VKI Industrial Area, Sikar Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302013
- The compact SUV can seat up to five passengers.
- The Manual Diesel variant has a mileage of 20.8 kmpl. The Automatic Diesel variant has a mileage of 18.0 kmpl. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 16.8 kmpl. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 16.5 kmpl.
- Kia Seltos is available in 10 colours: Glacier White Pearl With Aurora Black Pearl, Gravity Grey With Aurora Black Pearl, Intense Red With Aurora Black Pearl, Imperial Blue, Glacier White Pearl, Gravity Gray, Aurora Black Pearl, Sparkling Silver, Intense Red and Gray.
- All three cars are good in their forte. Kia Sonet looks curvy and powerful. Lots of variants to choose from and proper automatics too. Like the Seltos the interiors don't disappoint. The new update brings four airbags and TPMS as standard. Six airbags are now available on more models too. Some premium features and transmissions have also trickled down to lower variants. On the other hand, the Seltos continues to impress with added standard safety and claimed better ride quality. It is a vehicle you can’t go wrong with. Because of its high wow factor, it attracts a lot of attention. More importantly, it backs it up with a solid and sensible personality too. And Tata Nexon looks better, feels more premium on the inside, and now has a feature list to walk shoulder to shoulder with much of the competition. Reasons to buy the Nexon, however, remain the same i.e. its 5-star safety, ride comfort, sound system, rear seat space, and value-for-money mid variants. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hello Sir, I think you are talking about the same price for both cars like the top variant of the Breeza with Mid variant Seltos.I think you should go for Maruti Breeza because it would come with better features and with 6 airbags than 4 airbags in Seltos and you would get more Toque and Power than Seltos because suppose If you have a car that has 1 Horsepower and has a weight of 2 Kgs. And have another car that has 2 Horsepower and a weight of 4 Kg. Which car is fast? Both have the same performance because every 1 Kg of a car has the same Power and Torque. So Seltos just has 12 HP more power but has a weight of 233 kg. And so the engine will be stronger you will get more features and more safety but if you only want bigger boot space then go for seltos. So the clear verdict is BREZZA.
Kia Seltos 2019-2023 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
I have driving experience in good 2years, mileage also better 19 km, Pick up also smooth verient, Service should be not repair but i have service 7k, Engine good condition, But build quality betterShare
5.0no experience and I
no experience and I don't know about details. I will buy cars for family purposeShare
PERFORMANCE IS FINE , ROAD
Performance is fine, Road grip is good, But failure in fuel efficiency bumper to bumper mileage in petrol is 3 - 5 kmpl and in city 7 - 9 kmpl.This is disgusting.Share
Hi, I have purchased seltos htk imt diesel, It was delivered 2 weeks back.Existing imt users, Anyone faced issues with creep/crawl/hill start assist functionality in first gear in imt gearbox, When i am stuck at traffic signals, And roads has small slopes like 5 degrees or 10 degrees, Then in first gear, The crawl/hill start assist functionality does not work as expected, My car rolls backwards slightly and i have to manually press accelerator asap to avoid further rollback.The car does not hold for 3 seconds at all, It rolls backwards as soo as i release the break.Same thing happens for reverse gear, If there is 5-10 degrees slope, Car moves forward, And i have to press accelerator asap to avoid movement ahead.Fyi, Hill assist feature working fine on steep slopes in hilly roads, Mall ramps.The car holds for 2-3 seconds and enough time to move ahead without rollback.Share
4.7Hello I have Kia Seltos gtx
Hello i have kia seltos gtx plus 2019 model manual version, And i hv already rate this vehicle with highly recommended, However i hv nt tried yet with 2023 model but i know kia literally doesnt disappoint his owners.Share