Keeway SR 250 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (3)
- Price (2)
- Mileage (1)
- The mileage of the Keeway SR 250 is 40 Kmpl.
- 40 kmpl
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
- The Keeway SR250 employs a fully retro scrambler look exactly like its smaller sibling, the SR125. It also gets a clean neo-retro LED headlight, no-frills body panels and a ribbed bench seat The short front fender and the raised unit at the rear enhance its scrambler-esque appeal.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details.
- The ground clearance of Keeway SR 250 is 160 mm.
- 160 mm
Keeway SR 250 User Reviews
A superb two-wheeler model
"A superb two-wheeler model with the most impressive features and technology, the Keeway SR 250 presents a bold exterior and a functional interior. My favourite part about this bike is the modernisation of this two-wheeler the advanced features and starting from a very affordable price. The mileage provided is quite good. it is magnificent and provides a great performance. I find it very reliable and driver-friendly. My journeys have been quite comfortable, smooth and hassle-free. "Share
Fun and Affordable Retro Cruiser
I recently purchased the Keeway SR 250 as an entry level cruiser motorcycle. What stood out to me was the classic retro styling inspired by 1950s bobber designs. The 248 cc engine provides just enough power for cruising around at reasonable speeds. While not the most sophisticated bike it offers a fun and care free riding experience at an affordable price. The simplistic design keeps weight low and makes it easy to handle even for beginners. Overall the Keeway SR 250 provides a taste of classic cruising without breaking the bank.Share
Cool and well price
It is known for its modern retro styling and very good kerb weight of just 120kgs and is a very cool styling bike. The price of this bike is very well and gives good riding. It has 5 speed manual transmission system and has a big fuel tank around 14 litres. It gives around 40 kmpl mileage and has fully-digital instrument cluster. It has 223 cc single cylinder air cooled engine and get dual-channel ABS for the safety and get round headlight but brand value is poor and performance is not good.Share
Keeway SR 250 Sets New Standards.
The Keeway SR 250 strikes a full balance between affordability and interpretation. This bike features a fairly modest 2 Wheelerthat leaves no space for extravagancy. It's able for both diurnal commutes and weekend lifts due to its important machine and precise interpretation, delivering nippy and effectiverides.However, the SR 250 is an excellent liberty, If you seek an effective lift without compromising on dexterity or interpretation.Share
Redefines the Joy of Daily Commuting.
The Keeway SR 250 achieves a full balance of affordability and interpretation. This bike has a simple project that leaves no space for extravagancy. Due to its important engine and precise interpretation, it's able of both quotidian commutes and weekend lifts, delivering snappy andeffectiverides.However, if you want an operative assist without immolating dexterity or interpretation, the SR 250 is an excellent choice.Share
More Customer Reviews of SR 250
Frequently Asked Questions about Keeway SR 250
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. How many gears available in Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is engine power of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What is the seat height of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. Does Keeway SR 250 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Keeway SR 250?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Keeway SR 250?