Ampere Magnus EX Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (9)
- Maintenance (4)
- Comparison (4)
- Features (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Performance (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Ampere Magnus EX is powered by 2.1 kW watt BLDC Motor. The Ampere Magnus EX takes 6-7 Hr to get fully charged its 2.29 Kwh battery .
- The wheelbase of the Ampere Magnus EX is 1390 mm.
- The Ampere Magnus EX goes up against the likes of the Gemopai Astrid Lite, Okinawa Ridge Plus. In a similar price range you could go for ICE scooters like the Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125 or the Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- The range of Ampere Magnus EX is 121 Km/Charge. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Magnus EX.
- The Ampere Magnus EX is available in 5 different colours - Graphite Black, Metallic Red, Galactic Grey, Ocean Blue, and Glacial White.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Ampere as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Service charge free or add the GST with service?
- Service charge free or add the GST with service?
- Ampere Magnus EX has a top speed of 50 kmph.
- 60 KM/H
- The Ampere Magnus EX is priced at INR 83,900 (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- Same issues
- The top speed of Ampere Magnus is 50kmph.
- 45-50 KMPH when it is full charge
Ampere Magnus EX User Reviews
Features & Styling3.1/5
Ampere Magnus EX: My Sustainable Ride
The Ampere Magnus EX has become my trusty eco friendly steed. Its advanced 60V 30Ah lithium ion battery takes me on 121 km rides with a single charge. The digital instrumentation is a delight to have it provides key details about the scooter at a glance. Its comfortable seating and spacious boot space cater to my convenience needs while the anti theft alarm assures security. Its quick pick up amazed me and the e scooter superior suspension system guarantees a smooth bump free ride. In love with this great step towards sustainable commuting. Can not appreciate it enough.Share
A Finnest Eco-Friendly Scooter
One month ago I purchased Ampere Magnus EX that is one of the finest electric scooter. I bought it as it was affordable and eco-friendly. With its trendy design and more advanced functions, it is good for urban driving. The 1200-watt motor is powerful enough for a smooth ride and the 60V/28Ah battery has around 80km range/charge. Battery charging time is about 5-6 hours, which is reasonable, but low top speed of 50kmph. In my opinion, it's time for EV's to dominate the market. One of the EV's worth considering is Ampere Magnus EX.Share
Electric Excellence for Every Journey
Discover the prideful quality of electric mobility with the Ampere Magnus EX, an adaptable electric scooter that's intended to enhance every trip. In comparison to usual gasoline powered scooters, the Magnus EX provides an operative and environmentally salutary option thanks to its strong electric motor, long lasting battery, and High-tech features. The Magnus EX is the ideal option for riders who value Performance, comfort, and sustainability since it provides smooth acceleration, quiet operation, and zero emigrations whether negotiating megacity Highways or riding through the country.Share
Best for drive, range is
Best for drive, Range is very important and magnus ex has very very best for electric vihical, I have 2 years of ride magnus ex and i am happy for this scootyShare
2.6I bought ampere magnus
I bought ampere magnus ex in may 2023.Starting first two months it has no issues.But on third month bike was stopped running while riding in middle of road.All display has light, Mcb is ok but bike couldn't start.And big problem is no prompt service & road side assistance.No trained technicians available in service centre.This troubles me lot.On fifth month horn button has gone.Now also while riding sudden stop in middle of road that makes me trouble as i am working woman.I have to travel distance daily about 20 to 30 kms.So this makes me quite disappointed with this ev bike.No supportive or quick services.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Ampere Magnus EX
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. How many gears available in Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What is engine power of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What is the seat height of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. Does Ampere Magnus EX have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Ampere Magnus EX?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Ampere Magnus EX?