Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Reviews

• All (315)
  • Daily Commute (236)
  • Tours (105)
  • Leisure Rides (82)
  • Occasional Commute (54)
Akhilesh Babu
Akhilesh Babu 3.4 6 Mar 2019

बजाज पल्सर 220f लेने के बाद जब 10000 km चल जाती हैं तो उसका पिकप धिरे धिरे डाउन यानी कम होने लगता है और इंजन ओर साइलेंसर से झन झन की आवाज आने लगती है 40,50 के स्पीड में 26,28 के माइलेज देती है 80,100 के स्पीड से 22 के माइलेज देती है और 100 के ऊपर जाने पर 15,16 का माइलेज देती हैं ओर कमियों के बारे मे इसका फेयरिंग 80 के ऊपर जाने पर इसका मुँह वाला फेयरिंग पूरा आवाज देता है 6 गेयर की कमी है इसमे बाकी सब ठीक है बजाज वाले हमारी ये लेटर देख के बिचार करे की ग्राहकों की तरफ से क्या बाइक में कमी आ रही है उसको ध्यान देके सुधारने का प्रयास करें धन्यवादः

Uses this bike for : Tours
Prakash Barman
Prakash Barman 4.2 11 Jun 2019

I owned Pulsar 220f on 2012 Jan, starting when I bought it gives me 37 kmpl after 1st service mileage increased to 44kmpl, and after 4th Service it gives me 48kmpl in city and 56kmpl in the highway which was calculated mark. There is very minimum maintenance cost as you don"t need coolant, very reasonable parts (brake pads, brake fluid oil, etc).Braking of this bike is not good I can say as compared to R15V2 R15V3, I feel the initial loss of braking bite especially on rear brakes, I"m very disappointed with my rear brake even I tried to fix by Bajaj Service dealer and also Outside local garage but no improvements as I"m expecting.Performance of the bike is best in its class, but after 9000RPM line engine get strains to get higher speed once I clocked 132kmph and still RPM meter left for top speed.I am seeing that Pulsar 220F is holding still in 2019 market with the same craziness among the youngster As I was during 2012.I want to advise To Mr. Rajiv Bajaj (CEO) and their R&D team to improve engine refinement,more bites on braking (focus more on Rear disc brake)should get Lead on Front lights .

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Sumit Dnyanesh
Sumit Dnyanesh 4.7 13 Aug 2018

Best low maintenance vehicle with moderate styling. Have been using less these days but did lot many road trips comfortably i.e. over 500 kms in a day. Headlights are superior but bike gets vibrations after few months which never goes away. Servicing outside Bajaj service center worked for me. I get 42 kmpl in city and 46-47 on highway. I do not race a lot so i get moderate mileage. LED lights and ABS are missing in this bike. Perfect for college life but not a good bike for family with a kid. Battery wiring too is adequate. Tyres were not good so I did change it to MRF high quality ones. I did use full synthetic 10w50 oil from Motul which kept my bike"s engine like new one.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Mr
Mr 3.0 30 Aug 2019

It's 220 , I feel less power if we compare to 150 cc Yamaha R series. I like it's quality but the projector light is not that good at night. And seat is not that comfort level. I will avoid this bike in future for long ride. Please make a little soft for pillion, seat it is too hard. Seating in Pillion is like seating on stone.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Samrat Roy
Samrat Roy 3.4 7 Oct 2019

Realistic and thrilling! Powerful in the Darjeeling hills in West Bengal even after nine years and 39000 kms! No engine overhaul! I have covered 1900 kms alone to New Delhi in YAHAHA YBX 125 in Aug 2005 in a little over 3 days! Power is invigorating still!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Avinash Evil
Avinash Evil 5.0 11 Dec 2018

My speedlines blue 🔥 BEAST Pulsar 220F 🔥 highlighted me and my family among people in my place and other places!!!The only bike in Indian market with more years of leadership with no other bike can beat it, even with no single update till now except colour scheme!!!His MONSTER head look, roaring exhaust sound is definitely a aggressive monster machine...When will he get full fairing with same monster head and all the features of present day modern bikes???

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Tahirabdul Shaikh
Tahirabdul S.. 3.4 10 Oct 2019

bike is awesome i use 220f 2018 edition. awesome pick up look is kiiler but not show time in speedometer, not fuel injection technology this bike, not liquid cooling technology, not 6th gear transmission, power & taurq littrally low

Chhanhima Chhangte
Chhanhima Ch.. 3.4 20 Nov 2018

had this bike for about three years.Good performance for its price,good enough for attacking corners (but without the mainstand), was comfortable enough for occational touring.The bike was a bit on the heavier side so changing directions was a bit of a struggle when riding fast.(not a good bike for track racing).Issues on gear shift was common,rattling from the fairings, auto choke was irritating.etc

Anil Kumar
Anil Kumar 4.6 25 Apr 2019

it's awesome bike u won't believe it's kilometres/litre is 40+, I ride this everyday to office and do 50kms a day, I am riding this beast since I was in my graduation my pulsar is 2012 make and it's been seven yrs since I own her. as far as maintenance is considered it a part of every vehicle but comparatively to other bikes in this(200-300cc) segment the maintenance cost is acceptable.

Raj Dalwadi
Raj Dalwadi 5.0 27 Apr 2019

I am using 220 since last 4 years and till date and I haven’t got any technical problem despite of extreme off-roading , river crossing, rough terrain etc bike has performed very well. Apart from this , i have done many long tour also and it is very comfortable and a person can easily drive 700-800kms a day without any back pain thanks to it’s sitting posture.!!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute