Bajaj Pulsar 220 F User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Akhilesh Babu
Akhilesh Babu 3.4 6 Mar 2019

बजाज पल्सर 220f लेने के बाद जब 10000 km चल जाती हैं तो उसका पिकप धिरे धिरे डाउन यानी कम होने लगता है और इंजन ओर साइलेंसर से झन झन की आवाज आने लगती है 40,50 के स्पीड में 26,28 के माइलेज देती है 80,100 के स्पीड से 22 के माइलेज देती है और 100 के ऊपर जाने पर 15,16 का माइलेज देती हैं ओर कमियों के बारे मे इसका फेयरिंग 80 के ऊपर जाने पर इसका मुँह वाला फेयरिंग पूरा आवाज देता है 6 गेयर की कमी है इसमे बाकी सब ठीक है बजाज वाले हमारी ये लेटर देख के बिचार करे की ग्राहकों की तरफ से क्या बाइक में कमी आ रही है उसको ध्यान देके सुधारने का प्रयास करें धन्यवादः

Uses this bike for : Tours
Prakash Barman
Prakash Barman 4.2 11 Jun 2019

I owned Pulsar 220f on 2012 Jan, starting when I bought it gives me 37 kmpl after 1st service mileage increased to 44kmpl, and after 4th Service it gives me 48kmpl in city and 56kmpl in the highway which was calculated mark. There is very minimum maintenance cost as you don"t need coolant, very reasonable parts (brake pads, brake fluid oil, etc).Braking of this bike is not good I can say as compared to R15V2 R15V3, I feel the initial loss of braking bite especially on rear brakes, I"m very disappointed with my rear brake even I tried to fix by Bajaj Service dealer and also Outside local garage but no improvements as I"m expecting.Performance of the bike is best in its class, but after 9000RPM line engine get strains to get higher speed once I clocked 132kmph and still RPM meter left for top speed.I am seeing that Pulsar 220F is holding still in 2019 market with the same craziness among the youngster As I was during 2012.I want to advise To Mr. Rajiv Bajaj (CEO) and their R&D team to improve engine refinement,more bites on braking (focus more on Rear disc brake)should get Lead on Front lights .

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Bheeshm Shri
Bheeshm Shri 3.8 20 Jun 2020

One who is stepping his boots for a sports bike...I must say...Pulsar 220F is a great package for Beginners...excellent handling, good brakes (I will not say very good because once you are shooting up at 80+/90+ then you must be aware about the front and rear disc combination braking else you are going to BANG!!!!), fuel efficiency good as you are riding a 220cc bike with whooping close 20bHP power. Be aware of dragging your bike in off road conditions or road having potholes as Parts mating quality like visor or rear light is not good...I will say POOR...rest is perfect.

Rihan Khan
Rihan Khan 4.6 31 Jan 2020

jab bhi main apni Pulsar 220 100 speed se upar lekar jata hun vah jhatke maarna shuru kar deti hai uske bad mein jitni bar bhi accelerate karta hun vah 50 se upar nahin jaati hai Aisa lagta hai Jaise usmein fuel kam ja raha hai Maine ttank saaf Kiya karvaya hai main carborator bhi saaf karvaye hai lekin uske bad bhi same problem a rahi hai aurplug bhi sahi hai donon plug check karvaya hone ke bawjud bhi mujhe same problem a rahi hai Maine mechanics ko dikhaya lekin unko hi samajh nahin a rahi hai kya problem kya hai kya mujhe iske bare mein koi solution de sakta hai

abhinav bhagat
Abhinav bhagat 5.0 16 Apr 2020

Amazing bike from Bajaj, superb style & great ride quality.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Sanjay Tiwari
Sanjay Tiwari 4.6 14 Feb 2020

Pulsar 220 is one of the bike, after riding It no other bikes fits in my hand. It's performance is awesome mind blowing. I owe a 220 & rode it around 1.2 lacs km still no issue with engine, great performance yet. This is my personal experience of 4.5 years till date. Must buy bike it's value for money going for this bike. Just love riding it till date amazing performance with power.

Roshan Skyline
Roshan Skyline 3.8 28 May 2020

Best performance for price bike good mileage cruising around 5000 rpm 200cc to 250cc segments because its a oil cooled engine And the main problem is vibration in front fairing best for touringNote:do not compare pulsar 220f with ns 200 or duke 200 because thats liquid cooled engine High speed engine have high compression ratio so there is necessity of more effitive cooling system

Sumit Dnyanesh
Sumit Dnyanesh 4.7 13 Aug 2018

Best low maintenance vehicle with moderate styling. Have been using less these days but did lot many road trips comfortably i.e. over 500 kms in a day. Headlights are superior but bike gets vibrations after few months which never goes away. Servicing outside Bajaj service center worked for me. I get 42 kmpl in city and 46-47 on highway. I do not race a lot so i get moderate mileage. LED lights and ABS are missing in this bike. Perfect for college life but not a good bike for family with a kid. Battery wiring too is adequate. Tyres were not good so I did change it to MRF high quality ones. I did use full synthetic 10w50 oil from Motul which kept my bike"s engine like new one.

Akhilesh Babu
Akhilesh Babu 3.4 4 Jul 2020

सब कुछ सही है पर पिकप पॉवर दोनों कम हो गया है पहले जैसा मज़ा नहीं रहा अब बजाज पल्सर 220f में very sad , company को ध्यान देना चाहिए R&D ( आरएनडी) पर धन्यवाद्

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Mr
Mr 3.0 30 Aug 2019

It's 220 , I feel less power if we compare to 150 cc Yamaha R series. I like it's quality but the projector light is not that good at night. And seat is not that comfort level. I will avoid this bike in future for long ride. Please make a little soft for pillion, seat it is too hard. Seating in Pillion is like seating on stone.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute