Yamaha R15 V4 User Reviews

4.5/5
  • 62% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Sanu Biswas
Sanu Biswas 4.6 14 Jan 2022

Not for off-roading, but best for highway rides in the 155 cc category, You can easily cruise at 100kmph to 120kmph speed.

Teja Rane
Teja Rane 5.0 11 Jan 2022

Good 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 good good 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 good good 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodgood 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodgood 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodgood 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodgood 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodgood 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 goodjjnn

M S
M S 4.2 Owned 7 Jan 2022

Bike seating comfort very very poor not suitable for family travel but mileage is super my brother bike one letter 44.5.Speed maintain 60 to 70 sum times 90 reach.Good bike but poor sitting comfort.Dailya use not suitable bike yamaha 15 v4.

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
AJAY KUMAR
AJAY KUMAR 5.0 Owned 30 Dec 2021

Dream bike my i love it's been in touch with you know odia be able be in a while back i don't have a good time for a

Nitiraj Sawal
Nitiraj Sawal 5.0 Owned 14 Dec 2021

Good performance low maintenance and a milage bike i'm worth buying happy for my experience with this bike 🏍👌

Mallikarjun Vadeyar
Mallikarjun .. 4.6 Owned 6 Dec 2021

Performance is the best. It's giving around 40+ mileage, and the best thing about this bike is its top-end speed and it looks.

YT NikhiL
YT NikhiL 5.0 Owned 4 Dec 2021

This bike is good and good mileage and monster energy is the best colour it is very low price this is a best bike

Fahad Tiger
Fahad Tiger 5.0 Owned 22 Nov 2021

Comfort bike with look luxury bike good mileage nice features break system very very good abs not compaire any bike

Suresh S
Suresh S 1.0 Owned 5 Nov 2021

Hi, I am the proud owner of the R15m Moto GP edition. Took delivered on 11.10.21my complaint after my delivery noticed fairing gap issues and unwanted sound is coming @ 2000 to 3000 rpm in 1 gear while driving. They rectified the fairing gap issues and solved but the minor sound issue is not solved. There is no proper quality checkup from the manufacturer. After my 1st service, They damaged my bike radiator and I noticed after that day that my radiator fan didn't work properly and the temperature also exceeded 120° celsius it indicates red light. On a fine day, I am on road about 20 km away from my home. Engine heat affects my trip, Got irritated to the core. Then I visit service center@ 12.00 pm, They check the bike with the system and it shows the status as normal (gimmick works). Then he requested time to repair the temperature issue and he claims it was an airlock problem. After 5:30pm they informed me that they changed the radiator relay, As instructed by his senior expert. But still it not solved, They need two more days' time to repair. But they didn't solve my problem as they assured within the given time. They inform me that the radiator blower is repaired and needs to be changed to a new one. The new spare parts are also not available in the service center and it takes to 10 days time to replace them. Why you people are delaying. Yamaha sold the defective bike to me. I had a plan to take the bike to my native Tuticorin to show the bike to my parents for this Diwali. So only I did 1000km for 1st service. How I ride my bike these days, Is it worth the money within 10 minutes or 5kilometers the engine heat exceeds about 120°c. What kind of quality is this from a reputed company Yamaha this is my first bike from Yamaha and I am very frustrated and disappointed. Poor parts quality and poor technician without proper training, They didn't have enough knowledge to handle these technologies. They do not even know to fit the frame slider. They check my bike with the system and it shows the status as normal, But the technician claims the relay and blower are repaired, What kind of ECU and your rubbish sensor technology this is only a gimmick. There is very well knowledge about safeguarding themselves and convenience the customer, Not even bothering about the customer feedback. Finally, it's my loss, My waste of time can't bear. I am the only person who suffers. I didn't expect this kind of issue from a brand new bike not even exceeding 1k kilometers, Not driven more than 60kmph. You claim the warranty, But I need your answer for wasting customer time and waiting for the spare. Didn't responding my mail for the last 20 days. Don't make customers fool once the bike is sold. Worst experience. My previous Honda CBR is much better than this motorcycle. I have blindly trusted it's an international brand. I trusted the reliability but, Be shame as on international brand Yamaha.

Mithilesh 962
Mithilesh 962 5.0 Owned 1 Nov 2021

Condition should be good and the parts should not be broken and the mileage should be good.And the bike should be well maintained.

Yamaha R15 V4 Overview

From The Community

Community Discussions

5 Offers Available

Yamaha R15 V4 Expert Reviews

2021 Yamaha R15 V4 First Ride: Eternally Young?

How has the R15 grown up or changed in its fourth generation?

Oct 15, 2021