Yamaha SZ-RR User Reviews

3.7/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

AMIT KUMAR
AMIT KUMAR 3.4 9 Sep 2020

Good for daily commute. Like the rising position and the shifting is smooth. But the After sales service of Yamaha is pathetic. After 2days of purchasing, my bike had started to give problem. It stops automatically after riding 100 - 200 meter. Did not receive any help from the service centres for 2 days. The problem was fixed but they didn't reveal to me what was the actual matter. After 1sy servicing I had noticed that a little amount of engine oil was deposited above the engine but when I visited the service center they told me that there was no leakage but unable to tell me where the engine oil came from. And I wasted my 2nd free servicing voucher there. In 3rd servicing , I again complained about it as engine oil started to pour on the ground beneath the engine when I parked my vehicle. This time they changed my tappet cover but the problem was not solved. The service adviser as well as the mechanic were not in the mood of listening to me. Then I shifted to local garage where the mechanic changed an oil seal and solved the problem. Till then, I have visited service centre various times whenever I need any parts but never got it in one visit, even the rear view mirrors too. Today I visited again for the handle grip as they were worn out but even those are not available there. I understand that it is not possible to make available every part but the behaviour of every personnel is very poor . They are stubborn guys. No matter whatever problem the customer is facing but they will only do whatever they want too. Simply pathetic again.

Review Vlogger
Review Vlogger 3.0 18 Jul 2020

Looks not good..seating design could have been way better, though quite comfortable..side design on petrol tank with dual tone looks awkward and ungainly..coming to the headlight, its the worst, horns work good, needs choke often during start, braking in adequate, with good grip, front tyres are very very thin, not expected in a 150cc bike..body paint quality is cheap..no storage spaces..seats are not fixed properly, moves slightly, gears are not sleek, gives a thud, engine starts crying after 70kmph though it can go upto 100+ kmph..handling is good..silensor sounds little cheap..

Anupran Kumar
Anupran Kumar 1.8 13 Aug 2020

This bike headlight is really bad if you r driving in night in busy road and the tyre they provide is really bad as it does not have proper grip or contact with the road. secondly the service center whenever you take they will everytime ask you replace as thy don't want to repair or clean any thing they just wanna to make money and do the service as fast as you can. I m not sure that whether they are changing engine oil or not just because whenever I took they will ask me to change and they will do but don't know whether they actually do or not.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Kameshwar4u
Kameshwar4u 4.6 10 Sep 2019

Very light good ground clearance, good for daily commute, maintenance is less on this bike. I did 38000 km with small trips(300-400 km up and down). Changed both tyres to Michelin, ByBRE brakes, Battery once post 30km...Mileage all depends on how you ride at time for me it was low around 28-32 after recent servicing at Yamaha showroom. It gradually increased and now it's giving 40-42.

Silambarasan B
Silambarasan B 1.4 19 Nov 2019

I bought this in 2017 and mileage is not crossed 40, Too much maintenance cost ad product quality is too low. Because clutch cable, speedometer cable is not working after 6 months. Too many small accessories I've changed after 1 year. Before that I've passion plus with more than 7 years.it gives me 70 mileage and not changed any core accessories like this bike(clutch,speedometer).

King Pubg
King Pubg 5.0 27 Oct 2020

Excellent bikeaccident bike accident bike accident bike accident bike accident bike accident bike accident bike accident bike Veri achcha bye meri taraf se bhari lay bhari lay bhari lay bhari excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent

Syed Abidi
Syed Abidi 3.0 15 Apr 2020

I bought this bike on Feb 2018 . I have done almost 25k kilometres. Good for daily commute. Maintenance cost is also less depends on your how you maintain the bike. Power & pick up is also good. But there is a vibrations when you cross 65 km/h. Bike average also drops drastically.

Zafar Ansari
Zafar Ansari 3.8 23 May 2020

yamaha szr is a tough bike...i used rx100 before buying this bike thus i did not miss performance and got better mileage...but new szr v2 quality and performance has dropped and also mileage...v1 is better...

Chmn Thakur
Chmn Thakur 5.0 26 Dec 2019

I love Yamaha bikes Because of its smooth engine and low maintenance good design.In My village many people purchased Yamaha bikes they used bike upto 1 Lakh Kilometers without no engine overhauling.

Brundavanam Ravikanth
Brundavanam .. 5.0 25 Feb 2019

Yamaha SZRR Version 2.0 is an ultimate bike. no maintenance cost. good power and giving 55km milage in city traffic which cannot get it by any other 150cc bike. I have travelled from hyderabad to Visakhapatnam (700km) and hyderabad to Tirupathi (600km) by my bike. really a great pleasure on this commuting.

5 Offers Available

Yamaha SZ-RR Expert Reviews

Yamaha SZ-RR V2.0 Vs Bajaj Discover 150S Vs Honda CB Unicorn: Spec Comparison

We do a specification comparison of the new Yamaha SZ-RR V2.0 with its competition to see how it fares

Oct 27, 2014