Yamaha FZ FI User Reviews

660 reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Md Muktader
Md Muktader 2.6 31 Jul 2020

Hi, I'm from Bangladesh. I mostly like fazer v1. But i cant understand how the difference is so fer between fazer v1 & fzs v2. Everything is ok but engine performance is very very poor from fazers v1. I have been used fazer for 3 years. But i didnt face any problem with engine performanc. Yamaha should have add ready pick up like Suzuki gixxer for the performance, i think. Thats all.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Pankaj P
Pankaj P 3.0 20 Dec 2018

Hii Everyone..I had used Yamaha FZ from 2009 onwards. I had the previous version and i was so impressed with it that I again went for FZ V2.0In my previous bike maintainance was much lower the new Version of bike.I purchased this bike in July 2015Have used it for about 52000km.Even after periodic maintainace and regular service bike is screwing up.Maintainace has been always high..I dont remember when i paid less than 2500 bucks for servicing.My experience with new FZ is pretty ordinary. I wont go for FZ again ever in my life

Ravi Bhat
Ravi Bhat 5.0 20 May 2020

I bought it back in 2009 and till today I haven't faced any major issues, I had to replace some parts because of a major accident I met with, but with all that happened FZ is still the love of my life, the most capable 150 CC naked sports. Truly in love with it.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Akash Porwal
Akash Porwal 3.0 25 Jan 2019

Posture is pretty outdated and uncomfortable for long rides.Rear bike performance is not up to the point.Front telescopic fork spring is quite unreliable, need to get them changed once every year.Rear tyre grip is good but the quality provided by MRF is not good.Handle mirror positioning is quite stignent and and cannot be much adjusted.Seat is pretty hard, and cannot be much customized.Overall: Not the value for money in today"s time.

S Sohaill
S Sohaill 3.0 26 Aug 2020

Bike is in good condition... It's mileage is upto 45. Bike color is red .From past five years am using my bike ... When ever I ride I feel like riding a sports bike......... Finally it became my family member.. love Yamaha..

Tanbir Hazarika
Tanbir Hazarika 4.6 2 Oct 2020

Overall a perfect bike for daily commute but absolutely not built for highways. As I am an undergraduate engineer student. This bike is just awesome as it is. The budget fits in and you get good amount of stopping power.

Himanshu Mittal
Himanshu Mittal 3.0 5 Sep 2019

Its chain undergoes wear and tear very quickly even after oiling regularlyPlastic parts are very weak and may get broken when parked in bright sunlightAverage is not much good as compared to other 150cc bikes

Vivekananda N
Vivekananda N 3.8 10 Jan 2019

Actually its not Fz Fi. Its Fz16 midship edition. 2014 model. Bought for seconds. Overall awesome bike in this segment. But spares are too costly. Mileage one can expect around 35 to 40 kmpl depends on riding condition. I commute around 12 to 20kms a day. Seating is on stiffer part need to re cushion it. Pillion comfort is next to hell.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Reuben Pereira
Reuben Pereira 5.0 27 Mar 2019

To start of. I really like the ride quality and the seating position. Power deliverance is really good. The mileage is really good. From the time I got my bike, I did 500km on a full tank. I've had no problem with the engine heating. The only factors or things that I didn't like we're the rear drum brake and the stock handlebar.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Pradeep A
Pradeep A 3.8 29 Jun 2020

Mileage is big drawback.(Small power drive affects mileage more).Maintenance is high (Cain sprocket will spoil soon, tyres life only on for NH roads not for street roads)

5 Offers Available