Yamaha FZ FI Reviews

• Leisure Rides (16)
  • Occasional Commute (5)
Pankaj P
Pankaj P 3.0 20 Dec 2018

Hii Everyone..I had used Yamaha FZ from 2009 onwards. I had the previous version and i was so impressed with it that I again went for FZ V2.0In my previous bike maintainance was much lower the new Version of bike.I purchased this bike in July 2015Have used it for about 52000km.Even after periodic maintainace and regular service bike is screwing up.Maintainace has been always high..I dont remember when i paid less than 2500 bucks for servicing.My experience with new FZ is pretty ordinary. I wont go for FZ again ever in my life

Akash Porwal
Akash Porwal 3.0 25 Jan 2019

Posture is pretty outdated and uncomfortable for long rides.Rear bike performance is not up to the point.Front telescopic fork spring is quite unreliable, need to get them changed once every year.Rear tyre grip is good but the quality provided by MRF is not good.Handle mirror positioning is quite stignent and and cannot be much adjusted.Seat is pretty hard, and cannot be much customized.Overall: Not the value for money in today"s time.

Himanshu Mittal
Himanshu Mittal 3.0 5 Sep 2019

Its chain undergoes wear and tear very quickly even after oiling regularlyPlastic parts are very weak and may get broken when parked in bright sunlightAverage is not much good as compared to other 150cc bikes

Vivekananda N
Vivekananda N 3.8 10 Jan 2019

Actually its not Fz Fi. Its Fz16 midship edition. 2014 model. Bought for seconds. Overall awesome bike in this segment. But spares are too costly. Mileage one can expect around 35 to 40 kmpl depends on riding condition. I commute around 12 to 20kms a day. Seating is on stiffer part need to re cushion it. Pillion comfort is next to hell.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Reuben Pereira
Reuben Pereira 5.0 27 Mar 2019

To start of. I really like the ride quality and the seating position. Power deliverance is really good. The mileage is really good. From the time I got my bike, I did 500km on a full tank. I've had no problem with the engine heating. The only factors or things that I didn't like we're the rear drum brake and the stock handlebar.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
S
S 4.6 30 Jul 2019

Great mileage if ride within speed limits. Unfortunately you can"t expect performance if you ride slowly the bike will automatically adapt according slow riders and give a greater mileage (50km). But the cost for more mileage is reduction in pickup and performance.yet it can reach a top speed of 112 km

R D
R D 3.8 2 Jul 2019

Bike Tier Not Good Quality,Mileage not Good.When i Bought this Bike at That Time i Asked the seller can i exchange it When i want new Yamaha Bike, They will say Yes at that time But At the time of exchange they are Fully Ignoring, I will Never Purchase Yamaha Bike.

Chandu Goud
Chandu Goud 3.4 9 Mar 2019

I love this model but day by day performance is getting low and service team not able to make it Sudden pickup disappears after usage of some time Yamaha spare cost is a bit high Might be my bike having issue

Rajesh Bolla
Rajesh Bolla 3.0 2 Aug 2019

low engine height, always making a cracking sound when it hits a speed breaker. low engine power, less pickup. maintenance costs are high. And chain sptocket doesn"t lost for long.

Prakash Bomjan
Prakash Bomjan 3.4 8 May 2019

it is good to ride in cities n highway but not for longer than 2 hours seat cushion is not that good little bit under power in hilly area but handling is awesome far better than pulsar.