Volkswagen Vento 2015-2019 Reviews

• All (65)
  • Family Car (37)
  • Daily Commute (30)
  • Tours (12)
  • Occasional Commute (11)
Vignesh Waran
Vignesh Waran 4.0 4 Sep 2019

vento is a drivers car the maintenance cost of the car depends on the driving style of the driver.when I bought it new I changed the brake pads at 9500kms, then again at 13000kms after that I changed my style of driving now the brake pads are good and I hv done 33000kms with 50% of the brake pad. other cars in this segment may have good features but when its comes to performance its the car which stands out. I will recommend this car 100%.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Shubh S
Shubh S 4.7 1 Feb 2019

I have the vento automatic-my second vento - a gr8 and power packed vehicle. 1.5 litre diesel automatic TDI engine just makes it the top of the line sedan. Feature and comfort-wise the car is gr8. Driving this powerpacked car is a lot of fun but the only sudden problem is the mileage issue - the mileage has suddenly reduced after the first service check - dont really know what the problem is but excluding this issue - the vehicle is running perfectly. I do1 a lot of intercity driving so mileage on the highway is not an issue -approx 20 and #25 if drive @80-100kmph (self tested) City mileage approx 13-15kmpl.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours
Manmeet Mothsra
Manmeet Mothsra 4.7 12 Jul 2019

Its a Nice car.....full comfortable for long drive also.. I am having IPL edition car...so far this car never give me a problem.....its my favorite car as its transmission is so smooth like a butter.... The only point to think is its service cost...which make me think twice.... Otherwise this car is having very tough engine...I really thankful to GM and Volkswagen for manufacturing such a lovely car

Francis Xavier
Francis Xavier 4.3 9 Apr 2019

A excellent car. Spares are very expensive. Annual service charge is too much. Some parts are of poor quality-brake discs, ac vents, wipers, ABS brake sensors and had to change fuel injectors twice(in guarantee period) arm rest upholstery peeling off. MY car is vento diesel highline 2011 has clocked 50000km. AC is not very effective. On the high way it is a pleasure to drive.

Uses this car for : Tours
Viren A
Viren A 3.0 29 Jan 2019

I have driven about 57000 km in 7 yrs. There are some design flaws in the car. They are :-1. No engine temperature / coolant gauge2. No manual door locks. In case of total electrical failure you cannot pick the car.3. Very soft suspension & less road clearance.4. Poor quality of plastics - radiator carrier tray keeps breaking, flimsy AC vents.

Sri Hari
Sri Hari 3.7 8 Feb 2019

I HAVE A VENTO TSI THE CAR HAS STIFF SUSPENSION, POOR SEATS, AND A WORST SERVICE IN TERMS OF RECEPTION AND SPEED OF ADDRESSING CONCERNS, BUT BRILLIANT PEPPY ENGINE AND A DSG EXCELLENT

Uses this car for : Tours
Shomil Sharma
Shomil Sharma 4.7 29 Aug 2019

It's very economical on running and has best in class performance but maintenance is bit high

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Game On
Game On 4.0 6 Mar 2019

The vento is a great cars for City use and the performance is very good. The only grudge I have is the rear seats the backrest is a little upright and the tunnel is huge.

Vikramsingh Bhadoriya
Vikramsingh .. 3.3 23 Feb 2019

I have drove it only a few km from showroom to my home and found it is giving out shoot mixed with burnt oil . Tachometer shows they have used it for 625km before sale .

Jaggu JCP
Jaggu JCP 4.0 5 Sep 2019

nice car i love it. it has best control on road ever seen by any car .

User Reviews of Vento 2015-2019 Competitors