Toyota Innova Crysta 2016-2020 User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

mr. india
Mr. india 4.7 14 Nov 2020

Crysta.It is too damn expensive but i liked it.Travelled in 2.4gx and 2.4zx.It feels so comfortable except for 3rd row seats which pains for adult.It is okay but not good, Replace the middle row head rest with smaller headrest(in height, Used in older innovas, Aftermarket ) so it gives a better view of front rather than just seeing the back of the headrest entire journey for those sitting in 3rd row seat.Its brakes are very effective and runs like a leopard on highways on power mode.It's so comfortable sometimes it made me feel lazy in it.It's a bit of a task to drive it in cities but there's a solution, Many people have fit external mirrors on the left end part on the good of crysta, Some have even fit those on both ends, Which gave a clear view and a lot better judgement than before and since then it's easy to drive in cities.Car drives very smoothly and less claustrophobic as compared to ertiga and innova (discontinued model) and xuv500.Mileage got on 2.4 variants is 14 sometimes 13.5 kmpl on highways and in city it gave around 11.Crysta has a better ground clearance than innova.Just because of its soft suspensions it's not advisable to drive roughly on broken roads unlike scorpio or bolero or qualis or tavera or old innova.For rough usage you need to harden it's suspensions.Thats my experience on crysta.:-d.

Mathew Joseph
Mathew Joseph 1.3 18 Jun 2019

While running back to Trivandrum from Velankanni, on 2-6-19 morning the right rear tyre blast on East cost high way which is a very smooth and clean road. The tyre is 16" Apollo make. My vehicle has completed below 8000 km and purchased in July 2017. At the time of purchase I have pointed out the tyre blast issue of Crysta and the company people told that it was because of 17" tyre and they have modified the same with 16" and the issue was resolved. However, Crysta is still showing the tyre blast problem. The tyre was with correct air pressure and looks like new. The road was very clean and the driving speed was 100-110km/ hr. I am very much convinced that it was not because of any external factors like stone, nail, rough road etc. The company service people inspected the tyre and sent the photos to Apollo's opinion. Now Apollo says a diplomatic answer that it is happened due to the running with low tyre pressure ! I am a Scientist Engineer1working in ISRO Trivandrum. Still, the blasted tyre is with Toyota and waiting for their decision.

Vidit Chhabra
Vidit Chhabra 1.0 9 Nov 2018

I bought Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8G On 20 August 2018 from Globe Toyota Kaithal (HR) after ten days a new model of Innova was launched and discontinued that model which is given to me. Innova which is given to me is absolete within 10days. And as we know old models are sold to customers on discounted prices but globe Toyota Kaithal did a fraud with me they sold me old model at full prices .Today I went to globe Toyota at 12 30 pm all the staff members were there I talked about my problems the manager Sushil Kumar told me come to me 4 pm I said ok I went there and he didn’t gave me response and he even dint listen to my problem he misbehaved with me . These people are so pathetic in fact I think they are not educated they don’t know how to talk to their Consumer. I am so surprised to see people who are running Toyota’s agency.

Akshay Gholap
Akshay Gholap 4.7 12 Mar 2020

Awesome car very comfortable for riding log drive with our family.Interior of car is Fabulous, Awesome very informative and dashing .Overall exterior look of car is eye-catching ❣️.Only tire size is slightly small for off road riding.I got mileage 12kmpl and on road long drive I have 13 to 14 kmpl mileage it's very very good.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Aayush Bhingare
Aayush Bhingare 4.7 3 Jun 2019

unlike the older Vehicles , Crysta ownership has been far from hassle free. That doesn"t mean its a bad car, it"s fun to drive and the engine is zippy. There are some niggles and the parts are a little on the expensive side. Eg; The tires are expensive - one costs about 10-11k , also Toyota could have added more features like LED brake lamps,auto dimming IRVM, Rain sensing wipers, 360 deg camera (available as an 24,000/- option). over all a great car. Safety is 1st as it has 7 Airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist, ESP, traction control, Hill hold assist. Brakes do a fabulous job of stopping the 1.8 ton vehicle.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Moorthy Raman
Moorthy Raman 4.3 14 Nov 2018

The Interior of the car should have been little better than what is existed. Basically the armrest is poorly designed and styled and not giving your arms to rest while travelling . not well designed and the entire doors were should have been built solid and well finished . It just looks plastically.Rear seat cupholders are very cheap plastic and tend to break at any point when you place a full bottle of liquid .Even after paying 2.1 Million INR ,there isn"t even have a digital fuel meter, just the conventional needle type gauge .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Nibras Hassan
Nibras Hassan 4.7 18 Aug 2020

To say about specs, it won't reach with XUV comparatively. But to tell about comfort, it's another level. The best comfort obtained with this range cars. There is also a better boot space even after the third row. Can get a basic luxury feel. Better service provided by Toyota.

Sri Royal
Sri Royal 3.7 25 Aug 2020

I had problem with company fitted tyres,they got burst in the middle of journey all four tyres were replaced by us ,within 6months of purchase , dealer didnt take responsibility to replace them since tyres are not covered in warranty policy

Auto Verse
Auto Verse 4.7 14 May 2020

Now it has been since this car is in my family. No issues yet. But it could have offered more features in its lower and mid variants. Performance and comfort is really awesome. I have done mann long trip in this car even in the backseat.

Pandu Yashu
Pandu Yashu 4.8 6 Sep 2020

A good carStylish carFamily carThe driving experience is the best experience i had ever got in any car the car is the most comfortable car in this type superb car also the space in the car is comfortable and average economy too

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute

5 Offers Available

Toyota Innova Crysta 2016-2020 Expert Reviews

New Toyota Innova Crysta: India Review

Seems like Toyota has stumbled upon the missing mojo and has injected a massive dose transforming the humble Innova in to a fashionable new Innova Crysta. But should you buy one?

Apr 30, 2016