Royal Enfield Bullet 350 User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Debjit Adhikari
Debjit Adhikari 1.8 13 Sep 2019

Not a bike I would recommend to people who are passionate about biking. Parts are as substandard it can be. Ever heard the axle breaking off from a bike. No fuel meter for a touring bike..bad, your seat gets rusted & wears off & you can open the back rest...bad, brake shoes wear off faster than you can imagine...bad, feels like there are a thousand spiders crawling inside your body once you cross 80...bad, keep it out in the rain for long & then try starting...bad bad bad. The only good thing about it is it has the brand Royal Enfield attached to it.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Rakesh Roy
Rakesh Roy 3.4 29 Mar 2020

I brought my classic 350 and it was my dream to ride a bullet. This bike brings such attitude to a person who's riding that bike. I have covered many long distance destinations on this bike which brings joy to me. We all know now a days this bike becomes so common but this bike will never loose its reputation among true riders. My friend recently purchased a Thunderbird and he covered 400km on this bike. And he's reaction was so satisfying. Thank you

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Rohit Kapil
Rohit Kapil 3.4 4 Mar 2020

it's not a daily use bike that you would like to take for daily needs shopping. you will not feel easy with it. still needs daily start up to maintain battery level. had lot of problems with self-starter as I live in cold weather area. but still value for money. I was very caring for my bike for sun , rain engine oil. so I just sold it on same price after six years. very good material used by manufacturer.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute | Tours
Kuldeep Singh
Kuldeep Singh 5.0 25 Oct 2018

My first royal Enfield was military model around 60 model, I got him in 78 and use for my college time, loved it I did not care about average still don’t do, feel was great I looked after my bicycle all ways shining, became fan of my bicycle nothing else, ended selling in 84 when moved to Canada but always in mind was my bicycle, bought a Harley fat boy but unable to forget royal Enfield, went back home and bought brand new Royal Enfield still have him, since I got busy raising my family didn’t get a chance to ride him much, now will be spending lots of time traveling I am thinking more and more about about my bicycle.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Chirag Monga
Chirag Monga 5.0 23 Nov 2019

One of the best bike I have ever bought riding it from past 2 year and don't have much problem . I just do regular service at 3000 kms and fill fuel nothing else no problem or any huge maintenance costs just buy it no problem But only if you can take care if this beast and I easily gets mileage of 35-40 in city which is good enough.

RKS S
RKS S 3.8 19 Apr 2020

ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET 350 ES ABS IS NICE BIKE..NOT FOR RACING, JUST GO FOR SMOOTH DRIVING. MILEAGE IS NOT GOOD..FUEL INDICATOR IS NOT INSTALLED IN BIKE SO IT IS ONE OF THE DEMERIT OF ROYAL ENFIELD..BUT WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING THIS BIKE YOU JUST ENJOY THE RIDE..OVERALL BIKE HO TO BULLET JAISA...

Chinmai Krishna
Chinmai Krishna 4.6 7 Nov 2019

A good cruiser motorcycle which can be used for daily commute as well.Really comfortable riding due to the riding posture.If used properly it will return a mileage of around 40-50 in highways and around 30-40 in city.It will be little difficult for shorter riders.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Mahesh Hatheli
Mahesh Hatheli 2.6 25 May 2020

Service is very expensive, average not good, kick starting problem, missing problem, vibration, whenever found any problem in bike not any work shop resolved it. Style is ok, sound is so so, look is ok, sabse badi baat name 'Bullet', naam hi kafi hai..

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
DrSourabh Yogi
DrSourabh Yogi 5.0 28 Jan 2020

I bought bullet 350 x abs kick start bs4 on 15 january 2020. Till now i have been ride 960 km . No vibrations, i got mileage 55 plus in mix ride (Highway, city, gully, village). One day i will calculate milagae on highway ride. Service cost is also less

Prosenjit Ghosh
Prosenjit Ghosh 4.6 31 Jan 2020

Prior to riding the re 350 I used to ride a BSA BB 31 350 cc swing arm the suspension and the engine of which compared to RE 350 was much better, with the real feel of the swinging effect but back in 2000 the best alternative to the BSA was the RE 350.

4 Offers Available