Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Reviews

• All (282)
  • Daily Commute (201)
  • Tours (86)
  • Leisure Rides (82)
  • Occasional Commute (44)
Debjit Adhikari
Debjit Adhikari 1.8 13 Sep 2019

Not a bike I would recommend to people who are passionate about biking. Parts are as substandard it can be. Ever heard the axle breaking off from a bike. No fuel meter for a touring bike..bad, your seat gets rusted & wears off & you can open the back rest...bad, brake shoes wear off faster than you can imagine...bad, feels like there are a thousand spiders crawling inside your body once you cross 80...bad, keep it out in the rain for long & then try starting...bad bad bad. The only good thing about it is it has the brand Royal Enfield attached to it.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Kuldeep Singh
Kuldeep Singh 5.0 25 Oct 2018

My first royal Enfield was military model around 60 model, I got him in 78 and use for my college time, loved it I did not care about average still don’t do, feel was great I looked after my bicycle all ways shining, became fan of my bicycle nothing else, ended selling in 84 when moved to Canada but always in mind was my bicycle, bought a Harley fat boy but unable to forget royal Enfield, went back home and bought brand new Royal Enfield still have him, since I got busy raising my family didn’t get a chance to ride him much, now will be spending lots of time traveling I am thinking more and more about about my bicycle.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Vijay Tex
Vijay Tex 3.0 7 Oct 2019

Am using Electra 350 from 2013. Comfortable and performance ok. But the maintenance cost is very much higher than you expect. Silencer, Brake, Chain Spracket, Frok, Lock and key will give you regular work and expences one by one.

Prem Sharma
Prem Sharma 3.4 28 Nov 2018

good bike, i ride daily and also go on bike rides and trips.. breaking is not good. also you have to change the break shoes every month and it is costlier that other bikes to. so many small small issues you will notice every month as quality or the electronics and electrical are not good. over all for style, look and power is amazing. give me mileage of 35 as normally i ride between 80-85(daily purpose).

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Shyam Sundar
Shyam Sundar 4.2 10 Oct 2019

Every one know about Bullet 350, Its main specialty any long ride its so comfortable with no body pain, good for Indian or any worst roads that can handle ups and down like a pro for this price tag.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Safder Rizvi
Safder Rizvi 3.8 17 Sep 2019

Bike is amazing but the RE service is very poor and they often charge you for parts without even changing them... Ripped off a lot of times until I decided to do service outside or by myself.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
BHOLENATH Ka
BHOLENATH Ka 3.8 15 Sep 2019

love it ride it with pride but however it is costly for maintenance you have to spend 1000 rupees per month.. but while riding your are just seems to have a great feelings with him

Uses this bike for : Tours
Kanwal Chaudhary
Kanwal Chaud.. 4.6 31 Aug 2019

Hi guys, I m using royal Enfield since 2017 for daily routine.I use to ride 50 kms daily....it"s an amazing bike....but the main issue is breaking system and timeless tyres....

Ayanava Roy
Ayanava Roy 3.0 5 Jun 2019

I am seeing My Bullet when I was just 3yrs old.. Bought by my father in the Yr 1989..since then its has become a part of our family.. It has 4gears.. And is giving good performance still now.. Am proud to have one.. Though the maintenance cost and mileage is a issue but I will be OK with that... Its a legacy needs to Continue..

Mayank Pancholi
Mayank Pancholi 5.0 24 Feb 2019

I am a proud Royal Enfield Bullet 350 owner.This bike is just love, it can go through everything condition and never lets you down.Feel like a king while riding a Royal EnfieldThere is no self start and disc brakes in this model but its not a problem drum brakes and kick start work perfectly and milage is approx 37-41

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides