Renault Triber User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Family

Sushant Main
Sushant Main 5.0 14 Nov 2019

Renault Triber is an exciting car, I purchased it on 10th Nov 2019. For RXZ Model with 15' Tyre it cost me Rs. 8.11 Lakcs on road in Mumbai. (Paid Rs. 5,500/- extra for the Tyre upgrade)It comes with essentials features like Reverse Camera, 2nd and 3rd row Air Condition vents, infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, key-less entry, DRLs, etc. What more can you expect at this price?Why Renault Triber?We are a family of three, at times my parents joins us and occasionally it is my brother's family. So we wanted a car which can accommodate 6 people and 2 kids for occasional travel. Triber gives me a flexible option of converting it from 5 seater to 7 seater when we have extra family members. I wanted a big family car with basic to advanced features, if you compare it with competition, you would have to shell out 10+ lakh rupees easily. Triber gave me a good balance between budget and expectations. It also gives my family an option to travel together instead of traveling in two different cars.Which features I miss in Triber?1. Automatic Climate Control2. Automatic TransmissionThese features are not deal breaker. Renault Triber is coming up with Automatic model, I am assuming that it should have Climate Control as well.Car Performance?Its too early to comment on the car performance, maintenance cost and mileage. I am expecting it to give me around 13 kmpl; I will be in a position to comment on this after the first service.Who should buy Triber?The answer depends on how often you travel with full load of 6 to 7 members. Then you will have to perform cost-benefit analysis. For a family of 5, with couple of members joining you occasionally, I think Triber is the best option at the given price. Is engine power an issue?I do not know (yet). If Ecco can take a load of 8 people then why not Triber?

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Prasoon Suryadas
Prasoon Sury.. 2.3 3 Dec 2019

Ghost acceleration in lower gears. When you apply clutch to shift gear from 1st to 2nd and from 2nd to 3rd a lot of your fuel gets burned without your knowledge. This is the key reason for very poor mileage on lower gears 9-10kmpl Search google for Renault Triber real user review Average mileage 9 to 10.5 kmpl to know about 15 issues that I found.If your daily driving condition is in moderate to heavy traffic or on hilly areas, what you will get will be around 10kmpl. Custom Tuning the engine for optimal performance cannot be done as it requires a software update from Renault.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Somashekar Ravishankar
Somashekar R.. 5.0 11 Sep 2019

I did a test drive of the vehicle. Powerful engine. We were 6 people on board, with AC on, pulled easily in 2 gear from 7kmph. 35 to 100+ in 4th gear was also easy. Most important thing is it is not kwid"s 1 litre engine. Its an ENERGY innovation combined with dual vvt. Intelligent gear ratios maintain optimum rpms throught the rev range. Ride and handling is a benchmark. Renault was supplying engines to Rolls Royce. In india, Renault-Nissan provide engines to Benz A class vehicle. Think about their potential. Triber is a superb car. Well done Renault

Uses this car for : Tours
Shekhar Ganolia
Shekhar Ganolia 3.7 29 Dec 2019

I am using my car in my daily routine. I always go my office from triber. Daily up down 40 km. there is no space for cng. Only 82 ltr. Boot space with 7 seater. Average is 13 kmpl. in city and highway is 16-18. Car performance in best in city and highway.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Geetesh Mishra
Geetesh Mishra 4.7 9 Feb 2020

Very comfortable, spacious, and nice car. Reaches 120 to 140 kmph speed in top gear easily on highways and get stable on road with negligible vibration and sound. Very satisfied with the car.

Uses this car for : Family Car
RK Tech
RK Tech 2.3 25 Nov 2019

After the initial hiccups in first and second gear the car do not give problem in 3rd and 4th gear up to speed of 80 km per hour. However if you try to pull it above 80, it struggles a bit.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours
Ram Gopal
Ram Gopal 4.3 7 Oct 2019

Bought Triber 1 week ago, very spacious car. Can pull 7 people with AC on uphill in first gear easily, no need to worry that it is 1.0L engine, it has more power

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Arijit De
Arijit De 3.3 31 Oct 2019

I bought this car a month back..0-60 speed is ok.. but to reach to 120 speed is quite difficult on highways. It really feels a under powered engine..

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Gaming Striders
Gaming Striders 4.3 3 Jan 2020

Super and very comfortable, smooth engine . I miss the controls on steering wheel. Poor mileage overall better than swift , dzire, i10 and i20.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Abhijit Kulkarni
Abhijit Kulk.. 3.0 1 Sep 2019

Felt under power. 1.2 ltr engine makes sense as well cng with 2 setting option with 250 LTR boot space make sense.

Uses this car for : Family Car