Renault KWID 2015-2019 Reviews

User Reviews of KWID 2015-2019
  • All (165)
  • Family Car (103)
  • Daily Commute (62)
  • Occasional Commute (24)
  • Tours (16)
Suvin Kumar
Suvin Kumar 1.0 29 Mar 2019

Iam a recent buyer of Renault Kwid AMT and bought it to gift my wife.All the booking were done as we were convinced of the service and effort taken.But on 25th March 2019(delivery date) things changed really bad when I arrived to get the delivery of my car-1) As I was waiting in the longe finishing the formalities ,I noticed a staff showing our car like a demo car to a new customers. The customer"s kids got in the car and spoiled the interior . When asked on the situation , they said its normal. I demanded that I get my car cleaned again for which they had done a very shabby job.-2) I got into my car to check the features, I found out that the Apple car play and Android auto that was promised to us is not available in the model given to us, where as Ms Radhika your sales associates promised it to us not once but more than twice. Again all they had to say is sorry.With much reluctance and unhappiness we took he delivery of the car.-3) Once delivered, on road we found out that the light inside the car was not working & infact had a lose contact. We bought the car back to the showroom to rectify it and to get the fast tag sticker done which they apparently forgot and I had to ask them.They said they rectified the light but the same issue continued post the correction. I have a video as proof taken to show the showroom, but as usual everyone was too busy to attend to our inconvenience . There is also a complaint in the meter console as inspite of putting petrol worth 2000 rs , the milage and indication of petrol dropped to almost empty within less than 10km of drive. Milage shown was 7km/l. On complaining all these, they promised to pick up the car from our house to rectify it, but even now the pickup has not been done . And they are forcing us to register the car, Why should we?This is not our first car and we own other brand as well. But we are highly disappointed at what happening and really sad that they have no care attitude towards us.-The customer service at the TVS & Sons, Renault Maradu,Kerala is beyond bad and never expected this before buying ,- We expected Renault to keep up a standard-Promise are done from the sales consultant to the sales managers. Why promise and commit when you cannot keep it?- It is our money and emotions involved. Is the service only till the car is booked by giving false promises?-Past sales we don"t even have human consideration.Never expected this from a brand like Renault.Waiting for at least a positive response from the customer service teamWith much regret

Neha Arora
Neha Arora 1.0 11 Aug 2019

Its a pathetic car and worst service people also. I recently bought this car. As its my first car i thought i should buy new one because i don't want to face any problem which usually happened with second hand car on a regular basis so i took the decision to buy a new one but in 4 months i visited the service 5 times for repairing my new car. It doesnt matter it is in warrenty because for me my time is very pricious and why should i have invested in new car if this kind of problem is happening, again and again, it is still not repaired yet. From the first month AC problem, average issue and automatic stop on highway issue happened. Today again someone picked for AC repair and again they said it will take 5days to correct the issue. Its height now they gave me a defective car and they have to replace it now otherwise I will take legal action against them its my hard earn money and i will not accept this defective car. same service centre people are not able to fix it till yet how i can believe again and what about my time my patience

Indranil Modak
Indranil Modak 4.7 6 Feb 2019

●Best suspension in its class●Strong AC●Ground clearance 180 mm is enough to pass big hump at road●Boot spaces 300 Ltr is sufficient for 4 member family on long tour.● Amazing mileage on long tour with AC ● Stability at 110km/hr. Speed at express way.● SUV look● Rear seat keep back straight that is helpful in long tour● Low maintenance cost● Wondering assistance from company and its dealer and always.

Ryan Mascarenhas
Ryan Mascare.. 1.7 4 Apr 2019

Please dont buy this car. You will have to spend much more on repairs and maintenance because of the cheap quality of materials used to keep the cost of the car low. Better spend a little more and buy a better quality car. And please dont get fooled by the "FRENCH CAR " marketing strategy because its worse than some of the indian cars.

SURAJ PATEL
SURAJ PATEL 4.3 6 Jan 2019

It is a good car but build quality is poor. The doors started to rattle just after 900km. Build quality is very poor of kwid. My front charging socket was not working due to loose connection. I think Renault doesn"t check all components before despatching cars from the factory. Absolutely shameful.

Riyaz Basha
Riyaz Basha 5.0 25 Apr 2019

It's been 3 years I am using kiwd.I have Just maintain Regular service.I have been for many tours with my car, with many incline mountains with 5 persons, still kwid gives good mileage with 22km/Lit with good pick up.Since 3 years to till now I have only changed my breaks remaining all are same.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Weenodth Muralikrishna
Weenodth Mur.. 5.0 19 Aug 2019

Car is too good. Service cost very reasonable. Excellent TOT at service. Exceeded all expectations. Now I am looking for a car having this has a benchmark.

Veeram Singh
Veeram Singh 2.7 17 Dec 2018

सर्विस सेन्टर कम जगह पर है ओर ईलेक्ट्रिक गाड़ी में कभी कुछ हो जाये तो कहा जाय ईसलिए लोग लेने से डरते है

Gokul Shankar
Gokul Shankar 3.0 19 Sep 2019

Instead of two wheeler to avoid dust and pollution we can use it, for daily office use, pickup and drop kid to school. Inside city use a OK car.

Shubham Singh
Shubham Singh 3.3 13 Sep 2019

good car for daily commute and the interior of that car is just insane, at this budget you can"t get that type of interior and features,

User Reviews of KWID 2015-2019 Competitors