Mahindra Bolero 2011-2019 User Reviews

3.4/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Manmohan Singh
Manmohan Singh 4.7 21 Nov 2018

खराब रॉड और कच्चे रास्तों पर रफ एंड टफ गाड़ी, कोई मेंटिनेंस नहीं,5 लाख किलोमीटर तक चलाने पर भी गाड़ी के इंजन और मूल ढांचे में कोई प्रॉब्लम नही,केवल टायर,ब्रेक ,ओर बुस का काम व सर्विस ही करवानी पड़ेगी।

Uses this car for : Tours
Abemo Odyuo
Abemo Odyuo 3.0 12 Jan 2020

Engine in super condition even after 10 yrs (milage done - 87,000 km) but the gear box in horrible condition.The gear box started giving me problem after 3 years.I've repaired 3 times in 8yrs, its time to repair once again before desposing it.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Shreyas Rai
Shreyas Rai 4.0 11 Aug 2019

I bought a second hand Bolero SLX model 2007 in 2013. Its been a great car and we have been in a lot of drives together. looks like it has some chornic wheel re alignment issues. and offlate its been costing us heavy of maintainance and its been 12 years running at 2.2 lakh kms. So no complaits. We actually are buying a new bolero to replace it.

Ch Daimei
Ch Daimei 3.7 29 Jan 2019

It's ok,but the electronics needs seriously need an upgrade eg there is warning only for door on the driver side but not for any other doors. So inner light also is not lighted when other doors are ajar or opened except the drivers door. This is for the latest bolero power plus.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Sanjoy Singha
Sanjoy Singha 4.7 25 Aug 2019

I took my bolero to Darjeeling several times. It’s an wonderful experience to drive this vehicle in hill area as well as in highways.

Etegeli
Etegeli 3.0 12 May 2020

More comfort than Scorpio. Very good for hilly areas, spacious for 5 passengers. most of SUV lover buy bolero in our state.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Anadil Husain
Anadil Husain 3.7 28 Oct 2019

गाड़ी अच्छी है देखने में बड़ी है हमारी पसंद है

Aashu Khan
Aashu Khan 5.0 8 Sep 2019

yes i like it for all purpose type but some time parking problem with my bolero so i want to another1small car

Shaik Kaleemulla
Shaik Kaleem.. 4.3 26 Aug 2019

I have good experience in this vehicle. It's saved my life. My first vehicle and I learnt in this vehicle only.

Tari Hai
Tari Hai 2.0 8 Mar 2020

bolero is good vehicle but shall have to little improvement in lower bolt joint and improve hand break also

6 Offers Available