Honda Activa 125 BS6 User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Tech Life
Tech Life 4.6 10 Feb 2020

Best scooter available in market now.Little bit on the costlier side, buthas great features compared to other scooters.Giving great mileage(around 52-55kmpl on city), LED lights are also bright and everything is easily visible on dark, so comfortable seat cushioning, what I disliked in it is the 10 inch rear wheel, it must be given 12 inches, as pillion will be more comfortable if done so, and one more annoying thing is the absence of phone charging system, what dissapointed me a lot, but as we know every scooter has its own pros and cons.Finally let's come to conclusion, if you have money enough, then you are surely consider this scooter, as I am absolutely sure that we will not regret buying this product, ☺☺

Uses this bike for : Tours
Jay B
Jay B 5.0 18 Nov 2019

This is a fake review. Very bad vehicle. Very good vehicle. I just tried to see if other reviews are real. So anybody can write anything about any vehicle in zigwheel. My real review... From what I saw in showroom I think bs6 activa 125 deserves 4.5/5. They have introduced lot of real features including fuel injection.. Half mark I reduce because black color is not available maybe deliberately because it sells well. So will be waiting for 6g

Arun Mayanad
Arun Mayanad 4.6 20 Dec 2019

All good but didnt like the suspensions . front suspension does not have the free action like other scooters with telescopic suspension, when you press down the handle. rear suspension also on the stiffer side. done only 700 km. hope this improves on run. awaiting feedback on this from other activa bs6 owners...

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Atul Kumar
Atul Kumar 3.8 17 Nov 2019

mileage of activa125 BS6 in my city ride is 49 Km/L and highway 55Km/L,I feel when up and down accelerater, engine sounds more than other scooters ( like Honda Eterno),i do not know it is any problem or normal sound of this scooter,when contact honda dealers they do not know about this.

Atul Kumar
Atul Kumar 3.8 17 Nov 2019

mileage of Activa125 BS6 in my city ride is 49 Km/L and highway 55Km/L,I feel when up and down accelerater, engine sounds more than other scooters ( like Honda Eterno),i do not know it is any problem or normal sound of this scooter,when contact honda dealers they do not know about this

Virendra Mongia
Virendra Mongia 1.8 1 Oct 2019

I have started getting backache since I am riding on this scooter. The shock absorbers are not good at all. The seat is not comfortable. The tank is so small that every second day I need to refill despite I only commute to my office which is approx 13 km from my house.

Arun Mayanad
Arun Mayanad 4.6 20 Dec 2019

not satisfied with suspensions.. unlike all other scooters with front telescopic suspension, there is no free action if front handle is pressed down. back suspension also feels stiff. only done 700 km. hope it improves on the run...any other activa bs6 owners feel so??

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Aruna Puja
Aruna Puja 4.6 5 Nov 2019

Everything is good about this vehicle. Its smooth, brakes are good. Better than all models in this range. Headache is the seat and the petrol tank. It refuses to open and shut... I struggle every other day to make it work.

Sanjoy Ganguly
Sanjoy Ganguly 4.6 6 Jan 2020

I have bought the 125 BS6 Alloy. The same is excellent in riding. Some semi permanent fastening with plastic rivets have been introduced. Feared about future aspects of availability and durability.

Ram Krrish
Ram Krrish 5.0 10 Nov 2019

Comfortable ride. The shock absorbers should have been improvised and the Boot space should have been increased. Apart from these both, a perfect scooty with all latest features.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute