Honda Shine BS4 User Reviews

2680 reviews & ratings

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Vishal Balmiki
Vishal Balmiki 4.2 20 May 2020

I have 4 Honda Bikes. We had a TVs bike in 2009, before which we were very upset, after that in 2010, we had a Hero Honda bike that was very good and very good Performance was there, then in 2016 I took my first Honda Shine which made my heart happy and after that in 2017 I took Activa 4G and again in 2018 we took two Honda CB Shine Bikes, I have not seen a good bike from Honda Shine till date., Stay in our house There is also a Royal Infilled Bullet Bike, yet brother and my father do not like any bike better than Honda Shine, so we are going to get another new honda bike tomorrow, just a complaint from my HONDA COMPANY that they His bike price has increased so much, due to which his customers are also reading a lot of charges, now it is the fault of honda company or showroom owners that I cannot tell.

Dangi Ji
Dangi Ji 3.0 15 Feb 2020

मेरा नाम दीपक दांगी है मेरे पास सीबी शाइन है और इसमें बढ़िया है सब कुछ लेकिन उच्च तकनीकी प्रॉब्लम रह गई है जैसे इंजन गार्ड लगाने पर आगे के टायर तो पर जुगाड़ रहता है उसे टच होता है ऐसी छोटी मोटी प्रॉब्लम होती रहती लेकिन और माइलेज की समस्या है इसमें माइलेज कम देती है और सब ठीक है

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute | Tours
Vishnu Pada
Vishnu Pada 3.8 28 Jul 2019

Actually I am not happy with service they are given every time whenever I leave it for services they have do some mistake when I go to complain about it their answer is sorry next time we will do our best today it is more than expected vehicles came for service I 2 neglected that one because they are doing like this it may be the reason because it"s a free service then and I give it for first paid service they were continuing the negligence in service, sometimes I have a doubt that did they even change the engine oil or not everything is ok about the bike it would be better if you take care of Service Centre 2. I wished to give my vehicle for service in a company owned service centre is there any options like that otherwise it's better to leave my vehicle for service outside

Babu Sebastian
Babu Sebastian 5.0 28 Dec 2019

I have 2nd edition of the bike with aluminum rear grip. I had suggested to buying this bike to others based on its performance. After 12years also it is performing as when I purchased. I rod from Kolar(karnataka ) to Ettumanoor (640 kms) continuously with comfort. I think that, it is the best bike to ride any terrain and long running. (I have YAMAHA FZ S also bike), but Shine is literally shine ! Mera pyara shine!

Rajan Bohade
Rajan Bohade 1.8 22 Apr 2019

Request to you, please accept my apology for grammatical mistakes. (sharing with you the experience of 2 years with Honda shine) My height is 5.11", i have purchased this bike (Honda CB Shine) for daily commuting (60 kms / day), but i believe this bike is not suitable for tall riders. Ride quality is very poor, shock absorbents are not able to manage even pot holes and gaps between paver block and road. Jerks are not at all absorbed and managed, sometimes you feel there is metal rod instead of suspensions. It may be an unique experience, but when bike exceeds 50kmph, there are micro vibration in tremendous level on handle bar and foot pecks, which leads to head and neck pain. The bike is good for those who ride it at 40kmph and short in height.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Manish Gupta
Manish Gupta 5.0 27 May 2020

Honda CB Shine is the most wonderful bike I have driven ever. You can't afford to drive/ ride more than 60 km/hr in Delhi like city. So better have patience and drive at an average of 50-55 km/hr in city and 60-70 km/hr on highways with constant throttle. I helps me gaining mileage of 60-65 km/ltr. And also very comfortable. The pickup adds all joy to ride in moving traffics.

Jayanth Ramakrishnan
Jayanth Rama.. 4.6 7 Dec 2019

Using this for the past 5 years. Main use was daily commute. Everyday around 20kms. It's a good bike for daily use purpose. But when the speed is above 60, slight vibration is there. Once I went a ride of one day trip around 400kms and it was awesome. I never felt tired. Sudden pick up is there when we gear down and accelerate. Average milage I got was around 50kms per litre

5.0 26 Feb 2020

I've honda shine limited edition 2019. Bought on 20th june 2019.. company claimed #janee honda mileage will be almost 40-45... but after a few months i got 50+ mileage.... 55+ in highway.. 52-53 in city easily without any tuning... i hope after tuning it will give almost 57+ or similar... experience is good with bike looks is also attractive.... cbs system is very safe...

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Patil Kaustubha
Patil Kaustubha 3.0 5 Apr 2020

Hi car saglaya gadimadali best car aahe aani he car saglaya gadi made best aahe hacha raning lai best aahe ha gadila speed pan lai aahe lai best car aahe hi gadi mi aamacha village madil people na saglana ga manto hi gadi raning la lai faster aahe aani hi gadi speed made kontahi gadi la aayakat nahi

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Dr
Dr 3.8 27 Aug 2019

I have purchased the bike only considering the sitting and riding comfort. Mileage is normal 50-52 km/lt. Long and city riding never exert pressure on body. Engine sound is very low compare with other brand. Only problem is any disturbing parts is not repairable, only you have to change.

5 Offers Available